2012 Olympics - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-30-2012, 03:19 PM   #16
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2012 Olympics

Quote:
Originally Posted by 156mphserve View Post
Maybe, though I'm expecting a few of them to be already over in the states playing Washington where they'd have a shot at some good points instead of staying in Europe hoping for a spot. Vasek's not that far out in the alt list anyway considering all the players who can't go due to the 4 per country thing, he would be one of the higher ranked guys who happen to be hanging around London/Europe.

It's not a sure thing obviosuly but it's definately a possibility
it gets even better for him when you take into account germany, and belgium's rediculous policy regarding olympic qualification

sweden too but there are no swedish players above him so ..yeah
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2012, 12:41 AM   #17
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

im guessing that daniel and vasek will be playing wimbledon together and perhaps one of the grass court tune up events to prepare for the

what do you think?
Old 06-03-2012, 01:28 AM   #18
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

I doubt they'll play Wimbledon together. Didn't Daniel and Fred only play 1 tournament together before Beijing? That was Indy wasn't it? That didn't work out so well in 08 but Fred was injured I think.

I highly doubt they'll play Wimbledon together. Too important of a tournament for Daniel. i could see them entering Newport though if they want a grass warmup. I assume they would want one after Wimbledon, and not play a grass tuneup before Wimbledon and then Daniel playing with Max in Wimbledon

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2012, 11:58 AM   #19
country flag misty1
Banned!

I guess, yeah. Daniel loves wimbledon so i guess playing with vasek wouldnt be the right move for him. Maybe , because they have played they might feel like they dont need to play any tune ups