Final: Steve Johnson def Eric Quigley 6-4 6-4 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-29-2012, 04:10 AM   #31
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Final: Steve Johnson def Eric Quigley 6-4 6-4

It was just him winning match point, they mentioned the streak.

Congrats to the Buckeye team. Of course the one time I saw them in person they lost to UCLA's team of Puget and Brigham.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-29-2012, 11:34 AM   #32
country flag Mongoose
Banned!

Mongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
It was just him winning match point, they mentioned the streak.

Congrats to the Buckeye team. Of course the one time I saw them in person they lost to UCLA's team of Puget and Brigham.
i was there. i actually forgot they lost. That match was awesome.
Mongoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 05:23 PM   #33
country flag out_here_grindin

out_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond reputeout_here_grindin has a reputation beyond repute

You were in Athens that Sunday? That was a great day of tennis. The Pepperdine/UGA match was unreal. Very glad I saw that in person.

Follow college tennis here.. (I am the user Clemson_tennis)
out_here_grindin is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 11:48 AM   #34
country flag Mongoose
Banned!

Mongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond reputeMongoose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by out_here_grindin View Post
You were in Athens that Sunday? That was a great day of tennis. The Pepperdine/UGA match was unreal. Very glad I saw that in person.
yep Pepp showed some serious guts

rest of Ohio State UCLA was good, too. Second set on court 5 was explosive.
Mongoose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote