The best player in the world: Berlocq. Post 348: UPDATE FOR MERCY 6. CHAMPION!!! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #76
country flag Paylu2007

Paylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond reputePaylu2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The best player in the world right now. Berlocq the Warlocq

awesome thread!

tnx for the laugh..

what a legend this berlocq!
Paylu2007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2012, 07:28 PM   #77
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

I'll translate some words Berlocq said about his match with Federer in his official website
http://charlyberlocq.com

The note's called dream accomplished.

Quote:
We went from the tunnel to the entrance of central court, there we wait until they give us the order to enter the stadium. I entered first and people applauded me, when Roger entered, the stadium exploded, it was an amazing sensation, I couldn't believe I was there, I wanted to applaud him myself and I think that was the moment when I realise what that mantch meant.

Quote:
Today I learnt so many things inside the court that Roger taught me, so many ways to win a point. Roger makes everything easier than the rest, but what I was most surpried is the way he makes you feel unconfortable, and I think I learnt some things I didn't realise before.
Quote:
I hope I was clear with my commentary, it's difficult to explain with words what you feel, to accomplish a dream is indescribable. It's an accomplished dream of many years of work.
Old 05-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #78
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by viruzzz View Post
I'll translate some words Berlocq said about his match with Federer in his official website
http://charlyberlocq.com

The note's called dream accomplished.

are you sure? these seem like the words federer would say after the match with the panther

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 07:38 PM   #79
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Mate, it's kinda obvious Federer was talking all night to Mirka about how amazing Charly is.
I think he'll lose today, he was up all night.
Also, Roger asked Charly to sign his first Wimbledon title.
Old 05-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #80
country flag Supernovarg

Supernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond reputeSupernovarg has a reputation beyond repute

Roddick begs for mercy.
The Warlocq smashes the american 6-2 and is getting ready to give the next bagel at the World Cup Team.
Supernovarg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #81
country flag Orange Wombat
Banned!

Orange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond reputeOrange Wombat has a reputation beyond repute

Warlocq was very generous today, giving 4 games to Rodduck. Just being polite towards the American team.
Orange Wombat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 05:54 PM   #82
country flag viruzzz

He's also winning in doubles with Chela.

The match was suspended when it was 7-6 4-1 vs Blake/Harrison
Old 05-20-2012, 07:09 PM   #83
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

He must be absolutely on fire- you have to practically be god to partner with Chela in doubles and win

Robredo, Matosevic, Estrella, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #84
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

WARNING: bagel approaching
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 07:47 PM   #85
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

you know what he said to Roddick at the handshake?

BOOM!!! Right in the ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #86
country flag pesto

pesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond reputepesto has a reputation beyond repute

This thread carries the Ricoh Matchfacts Seal OF Approval.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg warlocq.jpg (50.6 KB, 49 views)
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 02:21 AM   #87
country flag viruzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by pesto View Post
This thread carries the Ricoh Matchfacts Seal OF Approval.
AWWW YEA!
Another game for Warlocq!

Great stats.
Old 05-21-2012, 02:52 AM   #88
country flag Mr. Oracle

Mr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond reputeMr. Oracle has a reputation beyond repute

I got tired of having to look at the thread title for a month, assuming that some nationalist-glory hunter-jerkwad was deifying some up-and-comer clown, and decided to post to get it the hell off. Then I read the shenanigans going on and got a laugh. Totally unexpected. Almost as entertaining as Raferminator's schizophrenic inspired madness.
is there nothing?  Because, Djokovic, Murray, and Nadal
certainly win Roger? Even David Ferrer? (Roger 14 - 0 David)
Or, Roger loses even before QF? lol

argument.

Click for Jacko & Bubble-Rod => http://postimg.org/image/tvdauba7z/
Mr. Oracle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:02 AM   #89
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

I would do anything just to have dinner with him.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 03:04 AM   #90
country flag Topspindoctor

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
I would do anything just to have dinner with him.
What would you pick: a whole night of sex with jessica alba or a 3 hour dinner with warlocq?

True legends of the game

Nadal = GOAT

2004-2007 = Weakest era in tennis
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote