Champions League 2011-2012 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-26-2012, 07:28 AM   #31
country flag sports freak

sports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond reputesports freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League 2011-2012

Nice one Bleeth,had a feeling Bayern would get through but after witnessing 2-0 down early thought it might not be!Both Spainish giants out only left is Germany at home vs England!Should be very interesting final and probably a freak goals takes the prize although you couldnnt right off penalty shoot out these days!Heart wants Chelsea while the head has other opinions!
sports freak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #32
country flag nastoff
LIFETIME MUG

nastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond reputenastoff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Champions League 2011-2012

Bookies of the world unite

The bookmakers are getting some of their blood back and indeed they were waiting for the CL final to have their way...and they did, as all markets were overwhelmingly in favour of BM and they all lost emphatically...but even if BM won the title in extra time or penalties the bookies would still be content...now they're just ecstatic.
What an amazing year it has been for them. First we had the charade in Britain where Man U blew an 8 point lead to lose to City. It was a two-horse race but I'm sure a lot more money were placed on the red devils to do it. In Italy it was one "bookie" game after another, as favs were dying left right and centre and still they achieved what they wanted at the end. In Germany BM ended up with nothing and in France PSG will lose the title to Montpellier, another crazy development in that crazy league...a lot of money were put on PSG after it became clear that the title would be a 2-horse race...and of course England and their darlings Chelsea and Liverpool, two disgusting teams that this season made the bookie perhaps the most money than everybody else combined. The only slight disappointment for them must have been the Spanish league but RM and Barca made it up for them in the CL with acres of space to spare.
In all a great year for the pimps, bad year for the punters...pimps were so stuffed with money that they decided to donate a little with the virtual head of Ray Wingston giving away a "freebie" at halftime of the CL final, tipping Chelsea to lift the trophy...common, you wouldn't heed the advice of the lion to put your head in his mouth, would you? Well, those who did were rewarded.
anyway, I always knew that Chelsea would make it, and after seeing the swing of the bets I was 99% certain. I put my money on Chelsea specifically to lift the trophy as they wouldn't let Roman's team out of the competition...for all the excitement and drama of last night's match, at the end of the day it's just simple logistics.

Anyway, yes, there is a tennis final today between Nadal and Djokovic so I'm waiting to see if Djokovic will make them even happier today, although to be honest, the money placed on tennis are pitiful compared to the money they made from football, and the money they made and will make from basketball with Olympiacos in Europe and a surprise team in the NBA. The old rivals seem out of it already...
Also I would imagine Djokovic had money on him on the outright? Anyway, tennis is a nonentity for them.

And the morale of the story is: Bookies rule ( everything ), get on their side or get your money gone...simples.
nastoff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote