Is Roger Federer Hot? - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is he hot?

Yes, he is 328 62.72%
No, he is not 195 37.28%
Voters: 523. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2012, 01:34 PM   #211
country flag mlrf11

Location: That soft pink cloud where "my avatar" sent me. ♡ ♡ ♡
mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Roger Federer Hot?

BTH - you can see on this gif the soft paws I spoke up. ♥
17 7 ⓇⒻ = Ⓣⓗⓔ ⓉⒺⓃⓃⒾⓈ #1 302

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
* Haas * Dimitrov * Tsonga * Wawrinka *
The "Who plays tennis?" thread
mlrf11 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-06-2012, 03:27 PM   #212
country flag mlrf11

mlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond reputemlrf11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
Maybe I'll never want to discover a little part of this (when it happens accidentally I feel all the best and worst emotions in the world. So I prefere to know nothing more)...
Certainly not in this life...
I mean this:

All litlle details I don't want to know... although it's so sweet discover tham ...and challenge the risk of free fall

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Old 05-18-2012, 05:52 PM   #213
country flag mlrf11

Quote:
Originally Posted by duong View Post
I'm not a woman and I can't say I know well about those things,

but I saw Federer playing live and I saw he had something special comparing to other players, I had a special impression "live" about the way he moves and also about his muscular strength :

someone said "a panther", that's exactly what reflects my impressions about his feline and strong movement, it's not only smooth, it's also strong. Also his hairy body enhanced this "feline" impression, I think.
Ok - I was so lucky to have him into 2-3 meters and all is like you describe it. He has an impressive footwork and swing when he hits the ball...

Of cource there is much more to tell that confermes the title of the 3d as an affirmation and not as a question.
I still can't stop thinking of that moments... of his charm and sensuality. His hairs are killing and no way to describe how awesome is his strong body. BTW he is much more tall as he seems on tv.

If before I could hope to recover from the illness called Roger, now there are no chances.

♡ ☼ ❤ ⓇⓄⒼⒺⓇ ❤ ☼ ♡
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Old 05-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #214
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrf11 View Post
Ok - I was so lucky to have him into 2-3 meters and all is like you describe it. He has an impressive footwork and swing when he hits the ball...

Of cource there is much more to tell that confermes the title of the 3d as an affirmation and not as a question.
I still can't stop thinking of that moments... of his charm and sensuality. His hairs are killing and no way to describe how awesome is his strong body. BTW he is much more tall as he seems on tv.

If before I could hope to recover from the illness called Roger, now there are no chances.
Happy for you I saw you could watch him a lot this week : it will be great memories, we need these pictures in our mind for when we and he get old

I can tell you : I've followed tennis since the beginning of the 80s, and I don't think we'll see someone else as beautiful in everything as Roger
duong is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote