Rafachat vol.78 life is more important than tennis - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #46
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 tennizen and Metis are not welcome here but they keep posting cra

the old one was closed and we had no new one, I had to step in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-18-2012, 07:55 PM   #47
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 where tennizen and Metis are not welcome if they keep posting cra

Metis

Jonas has recovered, he'll sing in the opening of CL final

The lyrics of the anthem he'll sing

Ces sont les meilleures equipes, Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften, The main event.
Die Meister, Die Besten, Les grandes equipes, The champions.
Une grande reunion, Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung, The main event.
Ils sont les meilleurs, Sie sind die Besten, These are the champions.

Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, memories never die.
Una noche, under the world's eyes, C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
From North and South, Aus West und Ost, Venez les chants, Come the songs, comes the night!
Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, when memories never die. C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
Ellos son los campeones! Campeones, campeones! Los campeones!
Sie sind die Meister, sie sind die Besten, ils sont les meilleurs, these are the champions!
Loro sono i campioni! Campioni! Campioni! I campioni!
Under the eyes of the world!
Old 05-18-2012, 08:01 PM   #48
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 tennizen and Metis are not welcome here but they keep posting cra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty View Post
and he is the tipical man,slow in all
Performance anxiety
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:16 PM   #49
country flag acionescu

Default Re: Rafachat vol.78 where tennizen and Metis are not welcome if they keep posting cra

Oh, God, Seppi....
Old 05-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #50
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Smart move from Federer to hold back a bit and let Seppi win a couple of games. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of the Italian crowd and suffer from it in his SF against DjokoGOAT.
Metis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:42 PM   #51
country flag Commander Data

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Oh, GOAT, Seppi....
fixed.

- Magnus Carlsen
Commander Data is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:44 PM   #52

Commander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond reputeCommander Data has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
Smart move from Federer to hold back a bit and let Seppi win a couple of games. Doesn't want to get on the wrong side of the Italian crowd and suffer from it in his SF against DjokoGOAT.
not all tennis players are dummies

- Magnus Carlsen
Old 05-18-2012, 09:45 PM   #53
country flag Metis

Metis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond reputeMetis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The problem is that, with your Nole cheering, you only alienate me and I never get annoyed by the Nalby spam.
You said you weren't going to take my rooting for Nole seriously.

Quote:
the most annoyed was Star who, I dont know if you realize, will be more than happy with your sudden Noleitis
That's what I thought too but apparently I just can't catch a break with star.

Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
Wrong. It’s totally annoying.
How is that possible when you have me on ignore?

Quote:
not even close to what I feel seeing that twat face all over this thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by star View Post
You might go with “revolting” “horrifying” “loathsome” “repugnant” “foul” “obnoxious” “vile” “sickening” “nasty” or “gross.”

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
emetic is the word
...which of course is a Greek word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Metis, please don't become an annoying twat.

Please.
you people have no sense of humor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Data View Post
seems to me that metis has all the right reasons to continue her Nolelove.
Yeah, looks like I'm doing a great job.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
For Metis for her great performance today:

Thanks Hema

Your approval means a lot to me. When I decide to do something, I always strive to do my best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildegirl05 View Post
i'm in the market for a new v-sis.
good luck

Quote:
jm, you lost your chance again man. these fangirls are running circles around you
We can't wait for JM to show up when he feels like it. You snooze, you lose.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:47 PM   #54
country flag Metis

Quote:
Metis

Jonas has recovered, he'll sing in the opening of CL final

See? I told you it wasn't serious.

Quote:
The lyrics of the anthem he'll sing

Ces sont les meilleures equipes, Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften, The main event.
Une grande reunion, Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung, The main event.
Ils sont les meilleurs, Sie sind die Besten, These are the champions.

Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, memories never die.
Una noche, under the world's eyes, C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
From North and South, Aus West und Ost, Venez les chants, Come the songs, comes the night!
Una notte, under starry skies, Die Nacht der Träume, when memories never die. C'est bien la nuit de reve, the night the champions rise!
Ellos son los campeones! Campeones, campeones! Los campeones!
Sie sind die Meister, sie sind die Besten, ils sont les meilleurs, these are the champions!
Loro sono i campioni! Campioni! Campioni! I campioni!
Under the eyes of the world!
WTF?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #55
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanna lift Maru up and sniff him
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:48 PM   #56
country flag Metis

This RogiGOAT is too good. I fear Nolito will lose in straight sets tomorrow.
Old 05-18-2012, 09:49 PM   #57
country flag Metis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corey Feldman View Post
I just wanna lift Maru up and sniff him
Old 05-18-2012, 09:50 PM   #58
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

is Andreea getting married? whats with the avy
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-18-2012, 09:52 PM   #59
country flag Metis

The result of her latest shopping spree?
Old 05-18-2012, 09:53 PM   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metis View Post
You said you weren't going to take my rooting for Nole seriously.
It is disappointing to learn that its fake. anyway hope you and hema keep it up. its a winning combo.

Lets not forget that Fed is playing Seppimug. Nolemetic is another story.

- Magnus Carlsen
Closed Thread