Need Help With This Girl... - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-09-2012, 03:00 PM   #46
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need Help With This Girl...

This got really weird today.

So I was kind of looking for this girl today but couldn't find her so didn't bother. Then went to my other friend to ask her about how she did in her exam and my other friend (don't know her very well though) was there. We just got talking and it led to us talking about education, her past, religion, tennis (hey, she said as a kid she wanted to be a ballgirl at Wimbledon ), work, and whatever else. I was just being myself like everyone here told me to be and I guess by being myself I didn't really think of what I was doing next rather than just asking her questions and being friendly and somewhat confident.

Now the thing here is, I won't see either her or the other girl for about 50 days, but I don't know who I should try to go for. One of them I hardly know while the other I do now but I didn't think it at the time but after our conversation I just feel she's too good for me.

No idea how this even happened, but I guess it might just be better off forgetting about both since I have to concentrate on my exams and won't see either in at least 50 days.
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
if he loses this I will support Murray
Certinfy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2012, 03:13 PM   #47
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Don't give up now man. At least be her friend.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:21 PM   #48
country flag Certinfy

Certinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond reputeCertinfy has a reputation beyond repute

Well I suppose being her friend would be nice.

What I don't get is why I want to be with either though, I'm not desperate for another girlfriend and I don't even see what benefits I'll get out of it. Too much shit playing with my mind as of late.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:39 PM   #49
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Certinfy View Post

So I was kind of looking for this girl today but couldn't find her so didn't bother. Then went to my other friend to ask her about how she did in her exam and my other friend (don't know her very well though) was there. We just got talking and it led to us talking about education, her past, religion, tennis (hey, she said as a kid she wanted to be a ballgirl at Wimbledon ), work, and whatever else. I was just being myself like everyone here told me to be and I guess by being myself I didn't really think of what I was doing next rather than just asking her questions and being friendly and somewhat confident.

Now the thing here is, I won't see either her or the other girl for about 50 days, but I don't know who I should try to go for. One of them I hardly know while the other I do now but I didn't think it at the time but after our conversation I just feel she's too good for me.

No idea how this even happened, but I guess it might just be better off forgetting about both since I have to concentrate on my exams and won't see either in at least 50 days.
Eliminate the bolded mindset.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 03:54 PM   #50
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Just keep being yourself and bring out the usual charm once in a while. Whether you get her or not is irrelevant at this point. It's just to the point where she respects (and trusts) your presence and enjoys having you around
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
Old 05-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #51
country flag Certinfy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Eliminate the bolded mindset.
It's hard too. This girl went to a private secondary school here and works in Hollister (and people say you have to be really good looking to work there?) so definitely she probably has a boyfriend anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Just keep being yourself and bring out the usual charm once in a while. Whether you get her or not is irrelevant at this point. It's just to the point where she respects (and trusts) your presence and enjoys having you around
Will just do that then.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #52
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's hard too. This girl went to a private secondary school here and works in Hollister (and people say you have to be really good looking to work there?) so definitely she probably has a boyfriend anyway.
Jesus Christ

This is the worst possible mindset you can possibly have, man. You will have ZERO chance to be with her if you have this mentality.

You have to believe that YOU are the prize, that YOU are the catch, that she is lucky to have a great guy like YOU, that YOU are seeing if she is worth being with YOU, not the other way around.

Besides, if she is pretty, chances are she scares off a lot of guys, chances are, many men think like you. As a result, she is lonely and single, just waiting for some guy with the balls to step up and talk to her.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 06:51 PM   #53
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Listen Groove Jase, he never lies.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:33 AM   #54
country flag BroTree123

Groove is the ladies man. Listen up Jason you mug and harden the fuck up.
No shit.
Quote:
Quote:

Banned Users
Old 05-10-2012, 02:52 AM   #55
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Jesus Christ

This is the worst possible mindset you can possibly have, man. You will have ZERO chance to be with her if you have this mentality.

You have to believe that YOU are the prize, that YOU are the catch, that she is lucky to have a great guy like YOU, that YOU are seeing if she is worth being with YOU, not the other way around.

Besides, if she is pretty, chances are she scares off a lot of guys, chances are, many men think like you. As a result, she is lonely and single, just waiting for some guy with the balls to step up and talk to her.
wise words from JG listen to him Jase

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 03:39 AM   #56
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not sure whether to laugh or cry at this, so I'll settle for

Come on, how would you know whether she has a boyfriend if you don't even take the step of getting to know her and finding out? Don't be so scared. At the end of the day she's just a girl.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:06 AM   #57
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

If I am that girl, I will smack you for this (the bold part). She has a brain so let her do the thinking/feeling for herself.
Lee is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:12 AM   #58
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

i can help you Certinfy... i can get to know her for you... i will even throw in a free test drive for free... i'll test drive both of them, it's no problem... no charge... this thread has been pulling on the heart strings a bit lately... that way, when i'm done i can let you know which one goes all right if you know what i mean... you dont have to do a thing, and your shy nature can remain as it is... johnny groove is starting to tell stories again, so i just wanna get this message out there before the trouble starts... i have a feeling he is gonna test a few scripts in here...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:44 AM   #59
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Fast_clown trying to be witty and failing hard. It's gonna be hard to realize his life goal of getting accepted into clown college if he keeps this up
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:09 AM   #60
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topspindoctor View Post
Fast_clown trying to be witty and failing hard. It's gonna be hard to realize his life goal of getting accepted into clown college if he keeps this up
come on mate don't be daft, it was a little nudge to get the lad to get his mojo on before someone else steps up in his place...

for sure many people would have had many similar pep talks with you... surely you of all posters could recognise that... don't let the bitterness of erectile dysfunction blind you to what is really going on...
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote