***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-21-2011, 10:14 PM   #91
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ***Ending on a high note*** The a-ha thread

a-ha performed "Stay on these roads"

Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-10-2012, 12:05 AM   #92
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

I went to Morten's soloconcert in Berlin last Sunday.

It was strange to see him on stage without Magne and Pal especially during the a-ha songs he performed.

I was really surprised that he decided to play so many songs from his former band

Crying In The Rain
Out Of Blue Comes Green
Move To Memphis
Forever Not Yours
We're looking for the Whales
Stay On These Roads
Foot Of The Mountain
Take On Me

and that they were arranged in the same way as they would have been if Morten would have performed with a-ha. He even had two musicians with him on stage who were with a-ha on their last tours.

But of course it was great to listen to those songs and also Morten's solo stuff
Old 05-10-2012, 05:32 AM   #93
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

How is this he looking sounding these days?
Old 05-10-2012, 06:53 AM   #94
country flag Shinoj
Banned!

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

I like his Take on me song a lot. It is one of my all time favorites.And in hindsight That 80s Music was just awesome
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:42 AM   #95
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
How is this he looking sounding these days?
Have a look here:

http://www.flickr.com//photos/469994...th/7159570236/

You may believe it or not but in the a-ha forums is the same discussion about Morten's hair going on like you have in Rafa's forum

I would have liked it if Morten would have sung a few more accoustic songs like this one

This is my favorite solo song from Morten from his "Wild seed" album

These are probably my two favorite songs from his latest solo album "Out of my hands"

Two of my all time favorite a-ha songs

A song Morten dedicated to Magne and Pal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
I like his Take on me song a lot. It is one of my all time favorites.And in hindsight That 80s Music was just awesome
Morten and also his former a-ha mates Magne and Pal were always a bit annoyed that they got reduced to "Take on me" during their whole career. Even now when you see a report about Morten they show a scene of the legendary "Take on me" video.

Therefore I was surprised that Morten decided to perform "Take on me" on his solo tour.

But it is really a great song to finish a concert with - no matter if it was with a-ha or alone now...

Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #96
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

I can't stop playing Headlines and Deadlines at the moment.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2012, 10:16 AM   #97
country flag Eden
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Which songs do you especially like Chris?
Old 05-12-2012, 11:13 AM   #98
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
Which songs do you especially like Chris?
Take on Me, The Sun Always Shines on TV, Manhattan Skyline, I Call Your Name, and Stay On These Roads are my faves
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote