Happy birthday Harmless (Maya) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2012, 11:33 AM   #31
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Happy birthday Harmless (Maya)

I was going to post a pic of Jaqen h'ghar wishing you Happy Birthday but his motto was slightly inappropriate for this thread, I felt.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #32
country flag Ilovetheblues_86

Ilovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond reputeIlovetheblues_86 has a reputation beyond repute

Everyone?
Everyone!

MAY THE SPIRIT OF KOSTAS PROTECT US
Ilovetheblues_86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #33
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
All the best!!!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Happy birthday Harmless.
Thanks, bear friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Happy Birthday!

Maya is 30? She is entering her woman prime
A while to go till 30, but I agree with the sentiment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
have a great one
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Ajde birthday MQ Queen

I got you a special DJ to kick off the party:

Oi nah, it's cool... you don't have to thank me... have a good un...

If Fedal and Beverly hadn't been good, I would have resented this.
(Ajde and Turntable Tomic redacted)

Spasiba Andrey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Happy Birthday Maya! Have a great day!
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Happy BD my fierce love
Thanks babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Ooh Maya feliz aniversario.
Obrigada.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
happy birthday
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Happy Birthday Maya, love you
Thanks babe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Belated Happy Birthday Maya
Thank you. Glad to see you back.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:40 AM   #34
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Oh my god you MQed everyone. You really are amazing. How did you celebrate your birthday?
I have a MQ legacy to maintain.

Quote:
I was going to post a pic of Jaqen h'ghar wishing you Happy Birthday but his motto was slightly inappropriate for this thread, I felt.
A man's face would have been enough regardless.
A birthday is a monument to mortality anyway, it could have made sense. Valar morghulis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilovetheblues_86 View Post
Everyone?
Everyone!
Everyone.
Old 05-08-2012, 12:40 PM   #35
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
A man's face would have been enough regardless.
A birthday is a monument to mortality anyway, it could have made sense. Valar morghulis.
GOAT statement/sentiment. Here's the man's face then:

Here's also some Fedal love quotes as a bonus to make up for the earlier lack of initiative.

Quote:
"I am happy that all these political issues are a thing of the past," said Federer. "[But] there has been no damage to our relationship. All we're trying to do both is to get the best for our sport. That's the key. For me, with respect to Rafa, nothing has changed. I still respect him the same way as before. It was the first time we disagreed. How do you face that? Talking. And we have not had the chance. For me everything is fine.. What he said in the press in Australia did not hurt one bit, honestly. I think it was unfortunate for him because he had to backtrack and apologize. Rafa did not need to do it, to apologize. What happened ... happened. I know he is great for the sport and I’m sure that we will get it to work again."
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #36
country flag Harmless

Quote:
GOAT statement/sentiment. Here's the man's face then:

Here's also some Fedal love quotes as a bonus to make up for the earlier lack of initiative.
This was a wonderful post, on both accounts.
Old 05-08-2012, 03:19 PM   #37
country flag TMJordan

TMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond reputeTMJordan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Thanks. I get a present in August, yes/yes?
Maybe steal something from that Toronto zoo. I like lemurs.
July, not August. Maybe you really are getting old.

Lemur, bear, tiger, liger. Whatever you want.

FUck Fuck

Idiot Idiot

John

you shit Isner

I hate you
TMJordan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:02 AM   #38
country flag duchuy89

duchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond reputeduchuy89 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Birthday to Maya ^^
Old 05-10-2012, 05:31 AM   #39
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

hope you have a wonderful birthday.

happy birthday.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote