Truth and Fiction. - Page 20 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-28-2012, 03:59 AM   #286
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

I guess they are not ready for what you got.
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2012, 01:25 AM   #287
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

TRUTH: If you eliminate misogyny, you will eliminate homophobia. If you eliminate homophobia, that is a sign misogyny has been eliminated. It's time to value everyone in the same way we value straight, masculine-appearing/identifying men.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 08:30 PM   #288
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

So, I just read someone spell neighbor "naighbor".
Old 05-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #289
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

This song is like 5 years old, but I love it like it came out yesterday:

Old 05-03-2012, 10:05 PM   #290
country flag Jimnik

Jimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond reputeJimnik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I think I'm too educated and sane for most people in this world. And especially on this website. People like I are not built for this world of evil.

Sums up how all people feel.
Jimnik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 09:43 PM   #291
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimnik View Post

Sums up how all people feel.
Not all people.
Old 05-04-2012, 09:44 PM   #292
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The first thing I think of when seeing a hot guy is having him pump me.

In fact, it's the only thing I think. That and sucking his cock and eating his ass, of course.
Old 05-05-2012, 01:53 AM   #293
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The new poster Jamie, that queen is getting on my fucking nerves. There is only room for ONE catty bitch here, and that is me.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:40 AM   #294
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
The first thing I think of when seeing a hot guy is having him pump me.

In fact, it's the only thing I think. That and sucking his cock and eating his ass, of course.
Testosterone says hi.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 02:59 AM   #295
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Nothing more testosterone-filled than two hot men engaging in carnal relations.
Old 05-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #296
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love that more straight people are going to gay bars, but don't fucking go just to pick up straight girls, because it's "cool" and "progressive", and don't create problems for the gay patrons. If you go to a gay bar, respect the clientele and respect the atmosphere, or you won't be welcome.

Several gay bars recently have attempted to fix this by either putting signs up saying "we are a gay bar, accept that or don't come" or even banning heterosexuals or asking if people are straight at the door. I think that's extreme, but at the same time, if you're straight, you better be comfortable in your sexuality, be open to getting hit on, and accepting of the surroundings. Or you should be immediately kicked out. The gay-bar signs I agree with, a large sign in the window, declaring what the bar is, and what the rules are. It's sad that it has to come to this but there has been a problem with straights taking over our safe place and that is what the focus has to be. That gay people feel comfortable in gay bars.

I know a lot of straights love gay culture but we're not here for your entertainment. You can be entertained with us, and that's awesome, but don't treat us like freaks at the circus.
Old 05-06-2012, 11:45 PM   #297
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I love being in an extremely high gay-populated city. It means all the more tight asses to stick my dick in. There was this one middle aged dude, salt-n-pepper hair, ruggedly handsome, who checked me out today and grabbed his crotch. I wanted to make out with him right there at the store (BTW, I was at the store ) but I played it cool. My hair is a disaster and I think I look homeless. I don't know why he was interested, but I would have slid it inside and taken him for a ride for sure
Old 05-07-2012, 06:10 PM   #298
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I'm going to have to start match threads before the match officially ends if BITCHES here continue make the threads when I've specifically told them NOT TO