Belgrade R2: Nieminen def. [Q] Veic 6-3 4-6 6-3 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 07:34 PM   #16
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Belgrade R2: Nieminen def. [Q] Veic 6-3 4-6 6-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotdog View Post
I guess you have never seen Benoit Paire play before...he could lose a set 6-0 to a 14yo kid.
Okay, if that is the case, then it makes even less sense that V said Paire would trouble Jarkko. After the first set, Jarrko wasnt having problems. Thats my whole point.

Last edited by JamieMU30 : 05-04-2012 at 10:42 PM.
JamieMU30 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2012, 08:21 PM   #17
country flag hotdog

hotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond reputehotdog has a reputation beyond repute

Eh? Who won the match?
hotdog is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2012, 08:25 PM   #18
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Ignore the drama queen, boys and girls.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #19
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieMU30 View Post
Do you even know what logic is? Filo V said Paire would give Jarrko problems. Then, Jarrko served a bagel to Paire. Said problems did not exist because Jarrko bagelled the dude. Your reading comprehension must be very low. If I read a comment that says Paire will trouble Jarrko and then see Jarrko serve a bagel, I obviously know that the person who made that original comment about Paire troubling Jarrko has no f'ing clue what they are talking about...Logic doesnt allow for gross discrepancies...When someone is predicting outcomes that are the opposite of what the actual outcome is then that is faulty logic...Someone that knows so much about tennis wouldnt make grossly incorrect predictions all the time...Please try to improve your developmental reading comprehension. It is dire.
Paire beat Nieminen, ergo he gave him problems. Just accept your loss rather than make increasingly asinine replies.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robredo|Smycze k|J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-04-2012, 10:10 PM   #20
country flag JamieMU30

JamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond reputeJamieMU30 has a reputation beyond repute

My original comment was in reference to the first set, not the match in its entirety....learn how to read please...and i would hardly call 7-5 in the third troubling...Jarrko did play two matches after all...The way it was talked about by the drama queen was like he was gonna lose in straights and have all kinds of problems....get it off dude with YOUR misinformed replies....its not working for you, period end of story

Last edited by JamieMU30 : 05-04-2012 at 10:20 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:14 PM   #21
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Ignore the drama queen, boys and girls.
Thats rich coming from Queen V...shouldn't you be posting some asinine results from some Futures tournament or something? A freakin drama queen, emphasis on the queen, calling someone else a drama queen? pot, kettle, black much?
Old 05-04-2012, 10:41 PM   #22
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My original comment was in reference to the first set, not the match in its entirety....learn how to read please...and i would hardly call 7-5 in the third troubling...Jarrko did play two matches after all...The way it was talked about by the drama queen was like he was gonna lose in straights and have all kinds of problems....get it off dude with YOUR misinformed replies....its not working for you, period end of story
But Filo's comment was about the match in general, so perhaps you should have withheld judgment until the match had been completed. In any case, the assessment of whether Nieminen was troubled has to be made, in logical reference to the original statement, on the basis of the match as a whole.

If you had watched the match, you would have seen that fatigue had nothing to do with the first two sets. Jarkko could have been in a wheelchair and the Frenchman would still have UE-ed his way into a bagel. He upped his game in the second set and thereby troubled Nieminen, who wasn't showing any signs of fatigue. I didn't see the final set, so will remain silent on that. But the second set alone disproves your point.

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Granollers

Old 05-04-2012, 10:43 PM   #23
MONSOON season.

Quote:
Thats rich coming from Queen V...shouldn't you be posting some asinine results from some Futures tournament or something? A freakin drama queen, emphasis on the queen, calling someone else a drama queen? pot, kettle, black much?
I'm glad I expanded your vocabulary by means of an earlier post in this thread, but you might want to learn to use the adjective in an appropriate context.

Old 05-04-2012, 10:47 PM   #24
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
But Filo's comment was about the match in general, so perhaps you should have withheld judgment until the match had been completed. In any case, the assessment of whether Nieminen was troubled has to be made, in logical reference to the original statement, on the basis of the match as a whole.

If you had watched the match, you would have seen that fatigue had nothing to do with the first two sets. Jarkko could have been in a wheelchair and the Frenchman would still have UE-ed his way into a bagel. He upped his game in the second set and thereby troubled Nieminen, who wasn't showing any signs of fatigue. I didn't see the final set, so will remain silent on that. But the second set alone disproves your point.
The fact that you are trying to disprove my comment on the first set by saying that we have to consider the whole match in order to assess is completely hypocritical when you didnt even watch the entire match...Your reasoning skills and arguments would be shred into bits in a courtroom...Keep your day job and save your contradictory reasoning and faulty logic for those who are ill equipped to see just how much semse your idiotic arguments dont make
Old 05-04-2012, 10:52 PM   #25
country flag JamieMU30

Anyone playing over three hours is going to feel some fatigue...Its common sense...The dude played for 1.5 hours and basically had an hour or so rest before having to play another match over an hour and a half...These are not complicated things to understand...1+2 equals 3....Damn, dude, any elementary school child with half a brain could appropriately use their inferencing skills on that one

Last edited by JamieMU30 : 05-05-2012 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:54 PM   #26
MONSOON season.

Quote:
The fact that you are trying to disprove my comment on the first set by saying that we have to consider the whole match in order to assess is completely hypocritical when you didnt even watch the entire match...Your reasoning skills and arguments would be shred into bits in a courtroom...Keep your day job and save your contradictory reasoning and faulty logic for those who are ill equipped to see just how much semse your idiotic arguments dont make
It's not hypocritical, because the second set already proved me right. The only reason I didn't refer to the third set is because I don't know whether fatigue had begun to play a role. Rest assured I would not be losing this argument.

As for the bolded part, now that's where you could have used 'asinine'. What a wasted opportunity!

Old 05-05-2012, 12:22 AM   #27
country flag JamieMU30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martijn. View Post
It's not hypocritical, because the second set already proved me right. The only reason I didn't refer to the third set is because I don't know whether fatigue had begun to play a role. Rest assured I would not be losing this argument.,

As for the bolded part, now that's where you could have used 'asinine'. What a wasted opportunity!
You need to go back to grammar school and learn the definition of asinine...A tennis result can be asinine...meaning the result is silly or stupid or even foolish to report...Buy a dictionary dude....It will help you tenfold in terms of sounding halfway intelligent when trying to point out contextual errors that are not actually errors...The primary point here is that I would bet Jarkko was more troubled by the circumstances, whether in the second or third set, than he was by Paire...Paire is barely a top 100 player and Jarkko doesnt lose often to dudes at that caliber...But I can see why you are all about Paire; you two have something in common, namely you are both simply not good enough to hang with the big dawgs...Step back into line dude and accept your thrashing....Much like the one I bet Paire will get from Andujar tomorrow...You two can commiserate over your failed attempts at relevancy afterwards...HAHAHAHA

Last edited by JamieMU30 : 05-05-2012 at 12:37 AM.
Old 05-05-2012, 02:23 PM   #28
MONSOON season.

Quote:
You need to go back to grammar school and learn the definition of asinine...A tennis result can be asinine...meaning the result is silly or stupid or even foolish to report...Buy a dictionary dude....It will help you tenfold in terms of sounding halfway intelligent when trying to point out contextual errors that are not actually errors...The primary point here is that I would bet Jarkko was more troubled by the circumstances, whether in the second or third set, than he was by Paire...Paire is barely a top 100 player and Jarkko doesnt lose often to dudes at that caliber...But I can see why you are all about Paire; you two have something in common, namely you are both simply not good enough to hang with the big dawgs...Step back into line dude and accept your thrashing....Much like the one I bet Paire will get from Andujar tomorrow...You two can commiserate over your failed attempts at relevancy afterwards...HAHAHAHA
http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/Ten...albandian.aspx

I will now vacate this thread whilst riding your high horse.

Closed Thread