Carlos Berlocq - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-19-2010, 12:54 AM   #31
country flag Luinir

Luinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond reputeLuinir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carlos Berlocq

Berlocq/Schwank def. Kas/Petzschner 7-6 7-6
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2011, 01:32 AM   #32
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Charly has had a decent 2011 playing exclusively ATP events. His highlight this season is making the 3rd round of Miami for only his second and third ever wins on HC at the ATP level. He's in Rome this week playing the qualifying event to make the MD, and won his R1 match over Haider-Maurer 6-2 6-2. Now he plays Cuevas for a spot in the MD. Hopefully Charly can take it, I like Pablo but Charly needs it a little bit more.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 01:49 PM   #33
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

I think he's doing quite well, but I'd like him putting in a little more challengers. Now he is too dependent of a good draw in the ATP tourneys, and those haven't be too weel thusfar.
But maybe that'll come in the weaker clay court tournaments after Wimbledon.
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2011, 02:12 PM   #34
country flag henwal_of_sweden

henwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond reputehenwal_of_sweden has a reputation beyond repute

Here are some fresh pics of Carlos in his match that is played right now against Monaco in Båstad:

Old 11-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #35
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

highlights final challenger montevideo 2011

CARLOS BERLOCQ vs MAXIMO GONZALEZ

http://videobam.com/rgVqJ
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:15 AM   #36
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute

highlights final atp viña del mar 2012

JUAN MONACO vs CARLOS BERLOCQ

http://videobam.com/xTDit
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 04:33 AM   #37
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

There hasn't been an update here in a while and now is the perfect time for one, given the great start to 2012 Charl has had!

In 2011, Charly finished 14-23 at the ATP level, once winning back-to-back matches in a tournament, which was Miami. He had an amazing season in challengers, finishing 28-3, and winning five titles in as many finals, including back-to-back titles to finish the season in Buenos Aires and Montevideo, to finish a career-high 60th in the rankings. In doubles, Charly made it to the SF of the Masters 1000 event in Rome, the finals of Moscow and won the Buenos Aires challenger to finish #67.

2012 has been the best of Charly's career thus far, making his first career ATP final in Vina Del Mar before losing to Monaco in three sets in the final. He made the QF of three straight events afterward during the Golden Swing in Sao Paulo, Buenos Aires, and Acapulco, defeating Gilles Simon in two of the events, and has suffered only one R1 loss on the year, with a 13-8 record. He has entered the top 50 for the first time in his career and is provisionally ranked #37. In doubles he also made the finals of Vina Del Mar with Andujar, losing 10-12 in the final-set tiebreak to Gimeno-Traver/Gil and is currently ranked 55th in the doubles rankings.

Charly is an extremely hard worker who doesn't come from the privilege many fellow players have, and it's great to see his hard work paying off after being seriously injured several seasons ago and having to climb all the way back to play the best he's ever done at the age of 29. Hopefully he can continue his great form as the tour begins it's clay season. His next scheduled event is Houston, the week after next. GL in Texas, Carlos!
Old 04-14-2012, 12:13 PM   #38
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Charly made the QF of Houston, defeating Blake in three sets and Phau 6-1 6-0, but was forced to retire vs Lopez down 4-6 2-2 with a lower left leg injury. He got it looked at during his match vs Blake in R1 and he unfortunately aggravated it to the point he could no longer continue to play after taking several medical timeouts.

He is in the draw in Monte Carlo and drawn to play Starace in R1. Hopefully he recovers quickly from his injury and is able to participate and play to the best of his abilities.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:28 AM   #39
country flag Ad Wim

Ad Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond reputeAd Wim has a reputation beyond repute

Injured?
Ad Wim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 AM   #40
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

Charly is leading Nishikori 6-2, 5-2, on the verge of a R4 showing in Indian Wells. Great play so far
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 05:02 PM   #41
country flag VamosRafaNadal

VamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond reputeVamosRafaNadal has a reputation beyond repute

Huge chance to make a good result for Berlocq in Nice because of the withdraws of Berdych and Granollers. He will have to face Ramos, Hanescu and Montanes as his biggest threats until SF.
FITD: #12 (Best: #9) | Runner-up: Cincinnati 2013
PAW: #11 (Best: #11) | Titles: Indian Wells 2013
Suicide Tennis: #3 (Best: #1) | Titles: Cincinnati 2013
Tennis Tipping - Singles: #10 (Best: #10) | Titles: ATP Houston 2014 | Final: US OPEN 2013, Arad CH 2013, Tampere CH 2013, Poitiers Fut 2014
Tennis Tipping - Doubles: #67 (Best: #67) Titles: ATP Nice 2014 (w/gak3) | Final: Dallas CH 2014 (w/orangehat), Binghamton CH 2013 (w/randy72391)
Rafael Nadal: The King of Clay. The Warrior. The Mental Giant.
Richard Gasquet: The most beautiful and talented backhand of the tour (after De Schepper).

De Schepper - Thiem - Giraldo - Cilic - Youzhny - Nishikori - Gulbis - Haas - Berlocq - Jaziri - Berankis - Fucsovics - McGee
VamosRafaNadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 05:17 PM   #42
country flag Dead Net Cord

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

In yesterday's episode of Segundo Saque Charly and his family spend leisure time in Acapulco with a camera (from 1:55).

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152910908770344

He must be a great father and a husband.
Dead Net Cord is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 06:22 PM   #43

Dead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond reputeDead Net Cord has a reputation beyond repute

Charly's career: review http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/vide...863688&cc=7586

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Old 08-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #44

Svenja Mastroberardi ‏@svenja_mastro
Nice chat with a very happy Carlos Berlocq today. Not sure if this is news but his wife is expecting a baby

Congratulations!

with cheap media love and fawners praising who didn't win slams

it must have been good to be a Swiss?

but chokers are always present in slam draws, wearing orange shoes and gold handbags
---
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Groove View Post
Now these are the nights I am going to remember
Old 08-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #45
country flag viruzzz

viruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond reputeviruzzz has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! This is big news, I didn't knew either.
Congratulations, champion!