Barcelona R1: Tomic def. Gulbis 6-3 6-4 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-25-2012, 10:41 AM   #31
country flag but-it's-ok

but-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond reputebut-it's-ok has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Barcelona R1: Tomic def. Gulbis 6-3 6-4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lembras View Post
The only thing that disappoints me is your clear lack of respect. Where Gulbis is currently ranked doesn't matter. The only thing that does matter is the fact that he is in terrible form and hardly wins.
You assumed Ernests isn't currently in top 100 just because he has so few wins this year,thats what I came to post about. Take up an argument about the ranking system if you're that unhappy about him being in top 100,83rd according to live rankings at the moment. http://live-tennis.eu/

I am well aware of Ernests lack of wins,and it has meant he has dropped over 20 places since start of the year and I do know he will fall further down later on,I accept that will happen this year. OK? He has been out of top 100 before and got back inside(2009).

Cheering forNole Gilles Tomas Dima Grisha Delpo Stan Fed Nando GGL Domi
Thanks for the memories Juan Carlos!

Anci Petra Maria Sharapova Sabine Thanks for the memories Kim
Norwich City Football Club
but-it's-ok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2012, 10:56 AM   #32
country flag Lembras
Banned!

Lembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond reputeLembras has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by but-it's-ok View Post
You assumed Ernests isn't currently in top 100 just because he has so few wins this year,thats what I came to post about. Take up an argument about the ranking system if you're that unhappy about him being in top 100,83rd according to live rankings at the moment. http://live-tennis.eu/

I am well aware of Ernests lack of wins,and it has meant he has dropped over 20 places since start of the year and I do know he will fall further down later on,I accept that will happen this year. OK? He has been out of top 100 before and got back inside(2009).
You came for an argument. Nothing more, nothing else. I don't care about the ranking system. All players ranked 80-300 are all the same, they just switch places now and then.

If you are indeed aware of Gulbis's dry patch don't boast about the fact that his massive drop will be delayed by a few months. 2009 was in the past. Things have changed since then, such as the fact that the kid actually showed promise.
Lembras is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 11:23 AM   #33
country flag Forehander

Forehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond reputeForehander has a reputation beyond repute

how is this a "good win" for Tomic? Still think Gulbis is the future GOAT?