Daddy why dont you love me? - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #16
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Daddy why dont you love me?

Coz he is a mug father. Sorry for saying that Dee but you obviously deserve a much better father.
Stay strong.
Advertisement

Old 04-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #17
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Dee

I don't know what to say. You can be sure that you are not the only one who grew up without a real father but with someone completely selfish and unable to face the responsibilities that come with raising a child... and more importantly giving the child the life it really deserves. Irresponsible and self-absorbed people like him should never have children in the first place because they are way too caught up in their own misery to see what having a child really is. They see it a burden but in reality it is a blessing, an opportunity to give their daughter or son the love, the home, the comfort and the happiness they probably never had in their own childhood.

Your father doesn't deserve a daughter like you, he deserves being punished with the same kind of ignorance and negligence he treated you with in those times when you needed a father. And most importantly, don't see the reason for his behavior in yourself. You have nothing to do with him being unable to grow up, act like an adult and live up to his family's expectations. It is not that any of you expected much from him, still he was unable to give it to you. Maybe one day he will realize how wrong he was in doing what he did but it will be too late then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Am I the only one to consider this stuff is awkward.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 11:53 AM   #19
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Nothing is awkward on MTF.

Have some compassion, mate.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:05 PM   #21
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Dee - Sorry to hear about your tough family situation. Unfortunately we can't choose our parents, and it sounds like your dad isn't at all fit to be a father. It's not your fault. You still have your mom, your siblings, your friends and people here on MTF.

Quote:
You don't have to come in here if it makes you uncomfortable.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:06 PM   #22
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
That was tough to digest (in more ways than one) . I really don't know what to say except....sorry . I like, literally, have no words. I can relate to this.

I have a dilemma too with my parents as well in regards to "loving" their own sons and daughters . All I can say is, I have this massive rift between me and my parents. It's a shame they don't understand the real nature of parenting. They are (my dad especially) obnoxious, uncivilized, dirty and shows no respect or curtesy whatsoever. All my mum does is yell at me and keep reminding me of irrelevant shit, thinking that I'm still like 3 years old. There's never a time my parents believed in me, just berated me for everything I did....I even got abused when I was 5-6. It's incredible tough to say but I really do hate my dad with a passion. My mum, not so much, but my fury with her exists. I've tried suggesting counselling with them but they just I'm a stupid, crazy fool who thinks that's more evidence of my "stupidity" and my "uselessness". I wish they'd love me, but they can't accept it. And neither can I. That's why I am who I am today.

But I try and shrug it off, keep fighting through everyday no matter how hard it is to deal with these sick people. Sometimes I feel like they aren't even my parents...I'm probably a foster child...but I guess that's how things are. To be honest, I'm learning a good lesson in this and I'm taking positives out of it. Helps me with my patience, helps me to become kinder, more of a listener. They are models of who no one else SHOULD be. Anyways...like Rafa says "It's the moment to keep fighting".

I cherish the day when I finally find independence and start a whole new life on my own. Because sadly, I've given up on them.
BroTree I'm glad you're taking positives out of your crappy situation. The day when you're independent and free of them will be a great day.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:49 PM   #23
country flag Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond reputeInvisible Fan has a reputation beyond repute

That sort of story Makes me glad I never met my dad

Hottest WTA Girls: Goerges, Ivanovic, Kirilenko, Sharapova, Wozniacki.

All-Time Hottest: A.Chakvetadze
Invisible Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #24
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you guys thank you so much, i really appreciated

And yes some people say i have to put it in paragraphs, but to me thats too complicated, i didnt get a good grade in english class

But anyways, i usually didnt want to do this at all, i usually keep it within myself, but i realized that it was time for me to let it out, i dunno why i let it out on MTF, but yea i wanted to just let it out, i didnt care really what people thought i didnt want anybody to feel sorry for me because i got use to it, i really have been made front of my whole life. But there is a time where you have to realized that people will feel sorry for you, you cant just say that no one feels sorry for you because you think that people shouldnt.

I read every post in this thread and i wanna give you so many and

May God Bless All of you
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:21 PM   #25
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You dont have to be here, you know that right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invisible Fan View Post
That sort of story Makes me glad I never met my dad
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 04-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #26
country flag Betty

Betty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond reputeBetty has a reputation beyond repute

just noticed of this thread
Dee
u have the unconditional love of yr mom forever
if yr dad had drug 's problems he could not love himself so sure could not give it to another person,that is/was not yr blame,never think it, im sure deeply he loves u too... like u love him despite what he did..just dont ruin yr life looking for his love
remember and live the love of the ones who show u it

sorry for my english hope u get what i mean
2011=w/Corey F.:Auckland SF -Zagreb F -Wimbledon QF w/Dupuis2006 Nottingham W- w/acionescu Atlanta F
2010=w/Corey F. -Auckland F - w/Boarder35mNewport F -Tokyo F - w/acionescu Manerbio ch F-
2009 : (w/Corey F.) Washington W - Cordoba / Pozoblanco W - (w/Boarder35m)-Bordeaux W
TT Single 2012 O.G. SF Dubai W -Atlanta W Casablanca F 2011 Rabat , Metz F-Los Angeles W;2009 Todi ; Bergamo W -Wimbledon F -Karlsruhe F -Estoril SF;2008 = Tunica R., A.Seville SF

FORZA INTER
Betty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 05:53 PM   #27
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
You dont have to be here, you know that right?

You need to talk to a psychologist. We are not.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:01 PM   #28
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
You need to talk to a psychologist. We are not.
I know you guys are not, i dont expect you guys to, really i needed to let it out somewhere, so why not here
Im still looking for one, its hard because most of the doctors are very picky, and its sad because i do have issues that i need to fix but some doctors might not see this and others things that i have are an issue which is total BS, but hopefully i will find one soon.

@Betty Dont worry hun, i understand
Quote:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Old 04-23-2012, 02:59 AM   #29
country flag emotion
Racquet smash enthusiast

emotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond reputeemotion has a reputation beyond repute

i hate psychologists, imo mtf is one of the best places possible to go for variety of opinions. and more real because they dont feel mysterious aura or goals are needed to maintain business

Robredo, Matosevic, Dolgopolov, Janowicz, Hanescu, Kukushkin, Gulbis, Rosol, Bozoljac, Gabashvili, Hernych, Starace, Stakhovsky, Brown, Zeballos, Herbert, Istomin, Kohlschreiber, Tursunov, Robert, Monaco, Djokovic, Gonzalez
emotion is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 03:05 AM   #30
country flag Topspindoctor
Banned!

Topspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond reputeTopspindoctor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djokovicgonzalez View Post
i hate psychologists, imo mtf is one of the best places possible to go for variety of opinions. and more real because they dont feel mysterious aura or goals are needed to maintain business
One of your rare posts I agree with, Seeking an opinion of unpaid and anonymous public can be the best way to get a true solution. Psychologists only say what you want to hear because they get paid $150 per hour. A public opinion will always include cruel and unforgiving responses because they don't care about the emotional damage or have a paycheck to look forward to.
Topspindoctor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote