Russia gears up for war. - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-18-2012, 07:32 PM   #16
country flag shiaben

shiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond reputeshiaben has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Russia gears up for war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-money View Post
I'm embraced I don't know more about this issue, but aren't Russia and Israel on good terms with foreign policy relations? I know they may be closer allies with Iran, but would they really protect them against Israel?
They have strong relations with each other (Russia-Israel). Russia isn't a big fan of Iran. They compete for gas and oil in these regions. Russia only supports Iran minimally if it feels the U.S. is getting some sort of advantage in these regions. Russia after all is concerned for its own interests, which it should be, the same can be applied with Turkey, India, China, Brazil, and all other major powers competing globally.
shiaben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote