The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by Green Rosol. RIP Green Clay - Page 298 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2012, 11:24 PM   #4456
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Lurkers Melting Pot - Sponsored by The Red Dust Season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
@Johan You're making me regret prematurely repping you in v-love chat. Shoulda held out for this post.. liking all the one liners from you these days btw.

I actually follow what you write for your location, I've always liked seeing people expressing themselves through the written form.

Yeah great, the fresh countryside I've been immersing myself in of late has been a godsend for my health (or soul or something like that), but the downside is the quality of my English is beginning to reach masterclass levels.. I need to get back to ghetto-land quick-fast.

How're you these days?
Johan has been :weirdo: lately

Anyways, thanks, i want to write what really is the meaning of the picture i choose to say.

ghetto-land ! masterclass is nice, hes a genius with his tennis tactics
well thats good that you are doing better

im doing good, just living and surviving everyday and chit chatting
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2012, 01:11 AM   #4457
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Does it look like I just typed in random poetry in google and copy/pasted? My swelling head hopes so
Yes. Do you write poetry on a regular basis?

Quote:
Yeah, seeing only like two other people out on the streets and parks is refreshing. Complete opposite to the hustle and bustle of that ikkity City you like so much
Are you one of those strange people that actually like living away from a vibrant city? I honestly could never.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-16-2012, 01:55 AM   #4458
country flag 156mphserve

156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute156mphserve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT = Fed View Post
Yes it is!
may I respectfully ask you to chance your sig?

I had an exam on that shit this week which I probably failed, seeing that sig enrages me

Welcome Your Newest Top 10 Member

Raonic

Proud Canadian
11-13 San Jose 3-Peat
2012 Chennai Champion
156mphserve is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:58 AM   #4459
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Yes. Do you write poetry on a regular basis?
Nah, when I have a spare 10 minutes or something or when I see something inspirational like Lengs face, I just think up a theme, structure and moral message and throw in some words which fit that description (I call it the pizza base of the interaction between the writer and the reader) on microsoft word, or a piece of paper. If it turns out to be a poem then there we go.

Quote:
Are you one of those strange people that actually like living away from a vibrant city? I honestly could never.
You're one of those strange people who appreciate the city? I just don't like the crowds and busy roads of popular cities.. I'd much rather lay around in a bunch of hay in the middle of some green nowhere. Which I'm about to go do right now.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-16-2012, 12:07 PM   #4460
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
@Johan You're making me regret prematurely repping you in v-love chat. Shoulda held out for this post.. liking all the one liners from you these days btw.
one liner > RFK ( I miss this guy, my all-time favorite troll)
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #4461
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nah, when I have a spare 10 minutes or something or when I see something inspirational like Lengs face, I just think up a theme, structure and moral message and throw in some words which fit that description (I call it the pizza base of the interaction between the writer and the reader) on microsoft word, or a piece of paper. If it turns out to be a poem then there we go.
Sounds pretty effortless. I'm impressed.

Quote:
You're one of those strange people who appreciate the city? I just don't like the crowds and busy roads of popular cities.. I'd much rather lay around in a bunch of hay in the middle of some green nowhere. Which I'm about to go do right now.
I've lived in a city my whole life and I can't imagine living in some rural place with farm animals. I don't like the crowds too which is why I hardly go out to town on the weekends. I'd like to lay aorund in abunch of hay in themiddle of some green nowhere too...when I'm on holiday.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 04-16-2012, 02:34 PM   #4462
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
RFK. Why this troll isn't banned yet is beyond me.
Old 04-17-2012, 12:50 PM   #4463
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
That's that guy who thinks he's the Darth Vader of MTF trolling right? Yeah.. I haven't had the pleasure of having a nerd fight with him.. his era passed me by.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
I've lived in a city my whole life and I can't imagine living in some rural place with farm animals. I don't like the crowds too which is why I hardly go out to town on the weekends. I'd like to lay aorund in abunch of hay in themiddle of some green nowhere too...when I'm on holiday.
Dunno about farm animals.. there are a few horses and ponies sprawled around here, it's pretty surprising how much time you can waste just staring at them grazing, it's kinda hypnotic.. it's more interesting than watching people graze for some reason.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2012, 01:58 PM   #4464
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Sham, I prefer the countryside too.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2012, 06:26 PM   #4465
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome smiley tennizen
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2012, 08:28 PM   #4466
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe this would have been better?

“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-17-2012, 09:01 PM   #4467
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

im lovin the emoticons hema

hello lurkers
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-18-2012, 12:48 AM   #4468
country flag noddzy

noddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond reputenoddzy has a reputation beyond repute

@ Shamster

Post some pictures of your Scottish countryside aye ?
Old 04-18-2012, 12:54 AM   #4469
country flag tripwires

Quote:
That's that guy who thinks he's the Darth Vader of MTF trolling right? Yeah.. I haven't had the pleasure of having a nerd fight with him.. his era passed me by.
He still pops up every now and then. Raferminator is another moron.

Quote:
Dunno about farm animals.. there are a few horses and ponies sprawled around here, it's pretty surprising how much time you can waste just staring at them grazing, it's kinda hypnotic.. it's more interesting than watching people graze for some reason.
Do the horses and ponies belong to anyone? That's actually kind of cute. I need a vacation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
Maybe this would have been better?

Omg. I love cows. This is so cute.
Old 04-18-2012, 12:55 AM   #4470
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by noddzy View Post
@ Shamster

Post some pictures of your Scottish countryside aye ?
Omg so cute

Request seconded.
Closed Thread