Alejandro FALLA - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-31-2011, 09:41 PM   #121
country flag alexito
amo la nba

alexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond reputealexito has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alejandro FALLA

highlights roland garros 2011:

JUAN CHELA vs ALEJANDRO FALLA

http://videobam.com/tXfTl
alexito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-2011, 06:56 PM   #122
country flag alfonsojose
PERSONAL JESUS

alfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond reputealfonsojose has a reputation beyond repute

He faces a falyer form the qualies in LA. Vamos

Drooling after Schuettler, Bolelli, Volandri, Starace (short haired version), ToJo, Tursunov, Alves, Davydenko, Djokovic, Petzschner, Ferrero, Simon, Qureshi
alfonsojose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 06:13 AM   #123
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

Falla in the 3rd round.

def. (8) Fish 7-6(4) 6-3 7-6(6)

He was very mentally sound today. He plays Kohlschreiber next who looks in good form.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 02:34 PM   #124
country flag STUHL

STUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond reputeSTUHL has a reputation beyond repute

Falla is in good Form too. Shoud be a fun Match!
STUHL is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 03:11 AM   #125
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

He lost in the 3rd round of the Australian Open to Kohlschreiber in straight-sets, but overall the start of the season was very good for Alejandro. He made the QF of Auckland the week before the AO, defeating Young and Starace before losing a tough 3-set match to Ferrer in the QF. He defeated Fognini in the first round of Australia before his signature victory over Fish in the second round, his third career top 10 victory.

After Australia, Alejandro suffered three straight opening-round defeats in Memphis, Delray Beach and Indian Wells before beating Istomin in Miami after he retired. In the second round he lost to Murray in straights, and this week is playing the Barranquilla challenger, a home-country event in Colombia. He defeated Farah 6-1 7-6 in the first round and won 6-3 2-6 6-4 over Decoud in R2. He has had a lot of positive energy in his matches and motivation to win in front of the fans who are supporting him in the crowd. In the quarterfinals he plays Marrai, so he has a good opportunity to continuing progressing in the event. GL in the quarters, Ale!

Last edited by Filo V. : 03-31-2012 at 01:43 AM.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 01:43 AM   #126
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Alejandro beat Marrai 6-3 6-1 in the QF; he played the best match of the week by far for him.

In the SF he plays Martin Alund. A great opportunity for the finals here, hopefully he continues his great form and takes advantage.
Old 04-01-2012, 02:56 AM   #127
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Ale defeated Alund 7-6(5) 3-6 6-2. It was a pretty ugly match but he fought hard and got the victory.

In the finals he plays Zeballos. It will be the toughest opponent for him in the tournament so he will have to play better to take the title. GL, Alejandro!
Old 04-02-2012, 02:35 AM   #128
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Alejandro won the Barranquilla challenger 6-4 6-1 over Zeballos in the finals! He saved his best for last and gave a very motivated, high-level performance today. With this title, Alejandro's ranking is a career-high #56! This was an important title for him and gives him a buffer in case he loses his French Open points.

His next scheduled tournament is Barcelona the third week of April, but don't be surprised if he takes a WC into the Pereira challenger next week. In any case, this title is a great way to begin his clay season. Congrats, Ale!
Old 04-02-2012, 04:27 PM   #129
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Old 04-03-2012, 12:54 AM   #130
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute

Sohapy 4 Alejandro...such a good guy!!!
tennis2018 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2012, 12:05 AM   #131
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Alejandro will be playing Davis Cup Group 1 competition this weekend for Colombia in Brazil. It is a difficult tie for both teams, but if Alejandro carries him form from Barranquilla he will give himself and Colombia a chance to pull off the upset road victory and a chance to play in the World Group playoffs in September. GL to Alejandro and the entire Colombian team!
Old 04-14-2012, 01:26 PM   #132
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Alejandro lost his singles rubber to Bellucci 6-2 6-3 1-6 4-6 3-6. He had a two sets lead and had chances at the start of the third set, but wasn't able to take advantage and the match got away from him. It's a disappointing result for him and Colombia, as the team lost 4-1 and did not advance to the World Group playoffs.

Alejandro did receive a WC into Pereira and won his R1 match over Rivera-Aranguiz 6-3 6-4, but was forced to withdraw with a left knee problem before his R2 match. Disappointing, but his withdrawal was more for precaution and not too serious. His next tournament will be Barcelona the week after next, hopefully he starts his European clay season with a good result!