Dutch Football 2011/2012 - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-30-2012, 09:01 PM   #316
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dutch Football 2011/2012

Excelsior lost 3-2, bet won
Willem II 1-1, bet lost

Fully deserved winning bet for Excelsior. Utrecht started a lot better, but after the visitors scored 1-1 they were better and even took a 1-2 lead. In the final 20 minutes they fell apart, resulting in a late winner for Utrecht, but our bet was never in doubt.

Really painful loss with Willem II though. They were much better but conceded 1-1 late in the match from one of the strangest own goals I've ever seen.

MVV 1-1 FT, bet pushed
Timotheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-31-2012, 08:42 PM   #317
country flag Timotheus

Timotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond reputeTimotheus has a reputation beyond repute

VVV lost 2-0, bet won

Very deserved winner here. PSV handled a low tempo and played a very sluggish match like expected. I was a bit worried when they scored from their first chance of the match ,but after that they were barely able to create real chances. In the first 20 minutes of the 2nd half the equalizer was even possible. In the 90th minute PSV finally decided the match on the counter with the 2-0 after missing a penalty just before that. Line dropped pre match from +3 to +2.5 which was more fair.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:16 PM   #318
country flag Timotheus

Ajax - Heracles
Pick: 5/10 Ajax -1.75 @ 1.95 (12bet)

Will keep it short since the match starts in about 20 minutes. Ajax have been in good form lately. They have won the last 6 games in the league, all with at least 2 goals difference. They kept 3 clean sheets in a row and are simply growing as a team. Heracles have the cup final next week which is the biggest game in the lives of most their players and I'm sure this is in the back of their minds, no matter how much they try to deny it in the media. They don't want to get sent off, injured etc and even without this they are a class below Ajax, especially when playing in Amsterdam.
Old 04-01-2012, 03:44 PM   #319
country flag Timotheus

Ajax won 6-0, bet won

Match went exactly as planned. Heracles looked lackluster from the start and were clearly thinking about the cup final already. Ajax played a great match and took the most of this with a massive win and an easy winner for us.
Old 04-11-2012, 06:23 PM   #320
country flag Timotheus

RKC - PSV
Pick: 5/10 PSV -1 @ 2.13 (SBO)

Will keep things short here. PSV played a great match on Sunday and won the cup final easily with 3-0. They really outplayed Heracles and really impressed me. Every game is a must win in the title race for them and today they have no absentees. Reg defender Marcelo and key winger Mertens return compared to the last league match and this is a big upgrade as well. RKC have been a big surprise this season with their good performances, but the class difference between these sides is still huge. The fact that RKC won the last 4 home games (all with 1-0!) is really overrated and their play is nothing special at the moment,
they simply faced poor opposition. It is no coincidence that all of their home losses came against the entire top 6 and they didn't grab a single point against these top tier teams. Today shouldn't be any different and I expect a routine win. RKC are without reg striker Ten Voorde (6th game) and S/R wingback Bandjar, which doesn't influence things too much. -1 @ 1.9 is fair to me and this late raise is injustified. The only disadvantage I see is that PSV didn't have as much rest as RKC, but they are well used to this with their European efforts.

Note: Match starts in about 40 minutes
Old 04-11-2012, 06:46 PM   #321
country flag Timotheus

NAC - Heracles
Pick: 5/10 NAC -0.5 @ 2.04 (IBC)

Odds have been a bit better early on, but I still think we have some good value here. NAC have improved a lot lately which especially showed in their home performances with great wins over PSV and ADO and a draw against NEC where they played a poor first half. Today they have no absentees, while Heracles are without their important playmaker Overtoom and their best defender Van der Linden. The visitors had the game of the season this weekend with the cup final against PSV, which was the highlight in the club's history. The players are drained physically asnd mentally after their efforts and the 3-0 loss against PSV was quite painful as well. These physical and mental problems should really weigh in today and I rate NAC as massive favorites because of this. They can always count on a good support at home and their evening matches are well known in Holland for being particularly tough for away sides.

Note: Match starts in about 15 minutes, sorry for the late pick
Old 04-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #322
country flag Timotheus

5/10 VVV - Vitesse Over 3.5 @ 1.9 (1-2)
Old 04-12-2012, 09:09 PM   #323
country flag Timotheus

Both bets lost
PSV lost 2-0
NAC lost 1-2

Both deserved losses as well. Really underestimated Heracles here. They didn't look tired at all and were simply better. Despite that NAC still had the lead until the 77th minute after which the visitors scored twice. PSV could have won at RKC, but played a very sloppy match. RKC scored 2 goals within 2 minutes and that killed the match.

Livebet today on VVV-Vitesse over 3.5 was at least won for those who were able to catch it.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:10 PM   #324
country flag Timotheus

5/10 Zwolle -0.5 v Eindhoven @ 2.13 (0-0 52'). Oneway traffic all throughout the match. If Zwolle win they are champions. So far no signs of nerves, good play an Eindhoven just 1 shot in the entire match, look dreadful.
Old 04-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #325
country flag Timotheus

0-0 FT, bet lost. Several huge chances fucked up from Zwolle..2 insane saves from the Eindhoven GK as well..Zwolle now still champions because Sparta choked away their lead which ruined the bet in the final minutes and caused Zwolle to slow down.
Old 04-20-2012, 07:07 PM   #326
country flag Timotheus

5/10 Go Ahead Eagles -2 v Emmen @ 1.83 (0-0). Already 5-1 in dangerous attacks and odds went up 0.12 in 4 minutes. I expect a massive win, was already a pre match lean and must bet after this quick raise IP
Old 04-20-2012, 08:55 PM   #327
country flag Timotheus

1-0 FT, bet lost.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:18 PM   #328
country flag Timotheus

De Graafschap - Heracles
Pick: 5/10 De Graafschap +0.5 @ 1.93 (SBO)

De Graafschap showed a massive improvement in their last home match which they won against Utrecht 3-0. After that they also showed a decent performance in the 3-1 loss at Ajax and I just see a momentum shift in this team. They finally seem to realize that they need some points to avoid direct relegation and this has changed things for them. Heracles won just 3 out of 15 away games so far and are being overrated here. Both sides are only without 1 regular defender, but this doesn't impact things too much.

Keeping things short, match starts in less than 30 minutes.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:55 AM   #329
country flag Timotheus

De Graafschap lost 2-3, bet lost
Incredible loss. De Graafschap outplayed Heracles in the first part of the game, scored 1-0 and could have easily scored at least 1 more. Then Heracles scored 1-1 out of the blue and they were shaken up for a couple of minutes after which Heracles scored 1-2 even. After that De Graafschap were on top again but even conceded 1-3 (3rd chance of the match..). In the final part of the match Heracles grabbed 2 red cards and De Graafschap came back to 2-3, just to miss 4 incredible chances in the final minutes including 3 goal line clearances. One of the most undeserved losses of the season, De Graafschap could and should have taken the straight win, not just cover the hcp.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:56 PM   #330
country flag Timotheus

Helmond Sport - FC Dordrecht
Pick: 5/10 FC Dordrecht +0.25 @ 1.99 (SBO)

Odds have been better, but still offer considerable value in my opinion. Dordrecht are ranked 8th in the rankings, where the numbers 2 through 9 qualify for playoffs. They need a win to be certain, but even a draw could get them into these playoffs. Opponents Helmond are done for the regular season. They did a great job reaching the 4th spot and literally can't move in the rankings now, which means that they can focus on the upcoming playoffs. Today they are without a couple of players: reg def Justiana (29 games), useful reserve midf Niklitsiotis (16g), S/R forw Stachnik (21g) and suspended reg midf Sequeira (23g). R/I right midfielder Kazlauskas will probably start from the bench (27g). After last week's match Volendam also announced that Helmond coach De Koning will join them after this season, which looked like a badly timed announcement from Helmond's point of view. Dordrecht are the much more motivated side here and have a good team. This is the game of the year for them and many, many away fans are to be expected.