Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - season 2012 is complete - thanks everyone for managing - Page 34 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-10-2012, 01:38 PM   #496
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - May tournaments - Rolland Garros waiting for manag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Direnan View Post
I change draw of doubles, in Blumenau, because retirement of a player in 2 tournaments.

Are correct?
Yes
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-10-2012, 01:51 PM   #497
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis Tipping Managers 2012 - May tournaments - Rolland Garros waiting for manag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
Yes
Thanks. =D
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkăo, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Duarte, Segnini, Hermenegildo, Nanda, Vaisemberg, Bia
Direnan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 05:55 AM   #498
country flag justafanYYC

justafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond reputejustafanYYC has a reputation beyond repute

I am not able to manage any European tournaments so I'll sit out May.
2013 CH Yeongwol (outdoor hard)
2011 CH Samarkand (outdoor clay)

Doubles: 45
Championships:
2013 Masters 1000 Montreal (w/joe87) (outdoor hard)
2014 ATP 250 Casablanca (w/joe87) (outdoor clay)
2012 Special Olympic Tournament London (w/traddles) (outdoor grass)
justafanYYC is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 09:42 AM   #499
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

Rome
BU : Bordeaux

Tennis Tipping 2014

Singles : 128 (Best 88) - QF Auckland, QF Houston
Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Singles : 3:3
Doubles : 10:6 (ATP 1:0)
dinkulpus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 01:35 PM   #500
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

I want to be the Manager of Dusseldorf this year again.

Only few questions that Gavin or the Board can answer.

1. Captain is the best ranking of the country in the TT Final Singles Ranking 2011, if the Number 1 in this ranking will not want to be captain, the Number 2 will be the captain, if not the Number 2, will be captain the Number 3, Right?

2. Players of each country, if for example 6 players of Germany want to play Dusseldorf, the captain can decide the 3 players that he want to play, or it will be decided by Ranking?

3. If the captain of Italy want to play with only 2 Players (The Captain and another player) but there are other italian players wanting to play, he can decide to play only 2 Players or need to accept to play with 4 players in the team?

4. Line-Ups, when are they decided? The Line-Ups should be decided before the tournament begin or can be decided before each match in Dusseldorf?
Belludal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:42 PM   #501
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond reputeTaz Warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belludal View Post
I want to be the Manager of Dusseldorf this year again.

Only few questions that Gavin or the Board can answer.

1. Captain is the best ranking of the country in the TT Final Singles Ranking 2011, if the Number 1 in this ranking will not want to be captain, the Number 2 will be the captain, if not the Number 2, will be captain the Number 3, Right?

2. Players of each country, if for example 6 players of Germany want to play Dusseldorf, the captain can decide the 3 players that he want to play, or it will be decided by Ranking?

3. If the captain of Italy want to play with only 2 Players (The Captain and another player) but there are other italian players wanting to play, he can decide to play only 2 Players or need to accept to play with 4 players in the team?

4. Line-Ups, when are they decided? The Line-Ups should be decided before the tournament begin or can be decided before each match in Dusseldorf?

1. Yes that is right
2&3. The captain decides who is in the squad and can choose between 2 & 4 players. He doesn’t have to pick everyone who wants to play
4. The line ups should be decided in advance but like in DC they can change for each match

The thread should be opened early so that the teams are set before the first deadline for the other tournaments played that week.
Old 04-11-2012, 04:57 PM   #502
country flag Belludal

Belludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond reputeBelludal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavnich77 View Post
1. Yes that is right
2&3. The captain decides who is in the squad and can choose between 2 & 4 players. He doesn’t have to pick everyone who wants to play
4. The line ups should be decided in advance but like in DC they can change for each match

The thread should be opened early so that the teams are set before the first deadline for the other tournaments played that week.
Thanks for the informations.
Belludal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 07:28 PM   #503
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

dinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond reputedinkulpus has a reputation beyond repute

This week

Code:
30/04/2012   Munich               CL     32/16/16/8        Boarder35m
30/04/2012   Belgrade             CL     32/16/16/8        Marto
30/04/2012   Estoril              CL     32/16/16/8        abollo
30/04/2012   Tunis CH*            CL     32/16/16/8        ESimp
30/04/2012   Ostrava CH           CL     32/16/16/8        AdeyC

Tennis Tipping 2014

Doubles : 65 (Best 65) - Won Sao Paulo, SF Rome, SF Chennai, SF Buenos Aires, SF Queens (with stbanchile) SF Umag (with kr1s17an) Won : Cordeones CH (with Freak3yman84)

Finals CH

Old 04-12-2012, 01:21 PM   #504
country flag Direnan

Direnan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond reputeDirenan has a reputation beyond repute

If need manager, tell me =)
NALBA, Nadal, Yoshi, Farah, Elias, Sousa, Ferrer, De Bakker, Wawrinka, Gil, Alves, Mello, B. Baker, Gasquet

Bartoli, Matekkăo, Wozniack, Minella, Rezai, De Brito, Cirstea, Cornet, Bouchard, Robson
Old 04-12-2012, 04:02 PM   #505
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Quote:
If need manager, tell me =)
You can looked the tournaments on page 1 and previous page

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 04-12-2012, 05:22 PM   #506
country flag Direnan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marto View Post
You can looked the tournaments on page 1 and previous page
I do not offer because tournaments remaining have deadlines horribles, for me. =/

But, I can manage other tournaments, case necessary.

Old 04-13-2012, 11:00 AM   #507
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Quote:
I do not offer because tournaments remaining have deadlines horribles, for me. =/

But, I can manage other tournaments, case necessary.
There will be a lot of tournament in South America for you next month, also in Asia for justafanYYC and keqtqiadv

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH

Old 04-13-2012, 11:41 AM   #508
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond reputeIgorche has a reputation beyond repute

Can someone come in Blumenau and to take over tournament, because the manager has disappeared, he did not post OOP for for today and the deadline is in a few hours

Thank you

TITLES
Singles: 2012: CH Este Futures
Doubles: 2012: CH Marrakesh (w/Tristanslav), CH* Szczecin (w/juakos17) 2013: CH Charlottesville, CH Champaign (w/1987518LPF)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 11:44 AM   #509
country flag Taz Warrior

Just to confirm, or to let those of you know who weren't aware, that the qualification for the Olympic Games will be the same as in 2008.

You can check the 2008 thread here or there is a summary of the rules below: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=128361

Code:
- Rankings Cut off Date: June 11th 2012

Singles entries:

- Country limitation: no more than 4 players from each country.
 - 64 direct acceptances, no qualifying.
 - Fifth players are allowed to play only if one of the four higher ranked players from their country don't commit.

Doubles entries:

- Country limitation: no more than 2 teams from each country.
 - 32 direct acceptances, no qualifying.
 - Teams should be composed from the four (two) best ranked players from each qualified nation.
 - Fifth players are allowed to play just if one of the four higher ranked players from their country don't commit.
 - The same applies to third players of nations that do not have enough qualified players to form two teams.
- Additional rule: Top 10 players are automatically qualified, providing they find a ranked player from their country to play with them.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:21 PM   #510
country flag dinkulpus
-_-

Gav, I think we should add that you can't edit your nationality during the season and before OG

Tennis Tipping 2014

Finals CH