Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread! - Page 151 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #2251
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bonnie the Cat's, formerly know as Stupid Dream - PROG ROCK thread!

Sheetz. So HERE is one of the many reasons why I love Mr. Chris Squire, MASTER OF BASS!! -

The guy is so funny!!!!

Mr. Chrissie Squire, you ugly, fat, fat wallruss of a MASTER musician - I love you.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 12-11-2011 at 12:51 AM.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2011, 12:55 AM   #2252
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Yet another Master Bass Mr. Chris Squire showdown -

OMG....

Anathema

Old 12-11-2011, 01:06 AM   #2253
Anathemaniac

Okay, something else.
How about some lovely close-harmony singing?

Jon Anderson, Rick Wakeman, Steve Howe, Alan White, and of course... Mr. Chris Squire.

For the Queen to use!

All we are saying... is give peace a chance

Anathema

Old 12-11-2011, 01:35 AM   #2254
Anathemaniac

And just because I just can't help myself - the loveliest band of the past 2 decades - Anathema -

FRAGILE DREAMS!!!

"Countless times I trusted you, I let you back in...
Knowing, yearning....

Maybe I always knew, my fragile dreams would be broken - for you!"

Oh man. What a band!!!
I love them. I KNOW them. They are the BEST contemporary prog rock band!!

Anathema

Old 12-11-2011, 02:03 AM   #2255
Anathemaniac

And as still so many folks don't seem to get it, here once again is, the lovely - Anathema's Sunset of Age -

".. whereas, joyous masqareades..."

Heheh, here's the 1996 doom/death metal-version of that same song - still beautiful!

Anathema, in other words, Danny, Vinnie, Jamie Cavanagh and Mrs. & Mr. Lee and John Douglas... keep it going you lovely folks~!!!
So 'fantastic' that the video operator didn't catch anything of Mr. Daniel Cavanagh's brilliant guitar solo there, hehe. CLOWN!

Anathema

Last edited by Sunset of Age : 12-11-2011 at 02:49 AM.
Old 03-30-2012, 07:23 PM   #2256
country flag jonathancrane

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

First PH album I had, and still my favorite

jonathancrane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:27 PM   #2257

jonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond reputejonathancrane has a reputation beyond repute

Another masterpiece

Old 03-30-2012, 07:42 PM   #2258

Old 03-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #2259

From his 1st solo album

Old 03-30-2012, 07:56 PM   #2260

80's stuff

Old 03-30-2012, 08:06 PM   #2261

And from the 90's

Old 04-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #2262
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

how did i miss this thread? Tennis and prog, my 2 favs!
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:35 PM   #2263
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
how did i miss this thread? Tennis and prog, my 2 favs!

You are a Dutchie aren't you? Any concerts you plan to visit soon?

I've been very busy lately due to personal circumstances, but I won't be missing out on the upcoming concerts of Anathema/Amplifier and Steven Wilson... less than a month to go for both.
Would be nice to see you around.

Anathema

Old 04-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #2264
country flag Jverweij

Jverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond reputeJverweij has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunset of Age View Post

You are a Dutchie aren't you? Any concerts you plan to visit soon?

I've been very busy lately due to personal circumstances, but I won't be missing out on the upcoming concerts of Anathema/Amplifier and Steven Wilson... less than a month to go for both.
Would be nice to see you around.
Yes I am and I'm always in for prog concerts Haven't really kept track of the concerts due to the same time constraints but I'd actually like to visit all three of those bands! Do you know if there are still tickets available? (Stevie is probably sold out)
Jverweij is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 07:58 PM   #2265
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jverweij View Post
Yes I am and I'm always in for prog concerts Haven't really kept track of the concerts due to the same time constraints but I'd actually like to visit all three of those bands! Do you know if there are still tickets available? (Stevie is probably sold out)
I think I have good news for you!
I've got a spare ticket for Mr. S.W. - a friend of mine wanted to come along but unfortunately will have to give it a pass as his boss sent him on a business trip that day.
So... PM me if you'd like to come along!

(you won't regret it... I was at both of his concerts in 2011, in Paradiso and in de Boerderij, and both were awesome! - his band consisting of genuine old-style proggers nowadays!!!)

Anathema