Mardy's 2012 cheering - clay & grass seasons, plus USO series - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-06-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mardy's 2012 cheering - clay & grass seasons, plus USO series

Houston

FISH, Mardy USA [1] vs BYE
QUALIFIER vs GIMENO-TRAVER, Daniel ESP
KUNITSYN, Igor RUS vs MALISSE, Xavier BEL
BOGOMOLOV JR., Alex RUS [7] vs HARRISON, Ryan USA

Last edited by SapELee : 07-14-2012 at 11:48 PM.
SapELee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2012, 12:45 AM   #2
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond reputeSapELee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mardy's 2012 cheering - clay season

Mardy continues his poor form losing to Russell 36 16. The good news is more recovery time, rest well Mardy.

Tennis Account: https://twitter.com/ARhyneMoment
Youtube Channel: youtube.com/SapELee485
Rhyne's Picture Thread
Rhyne Williams FB Updates
Old 04-24-2012, 10:30 PM   #3
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mardy Fish unsure of return to tour

Quote:
Weeks after waking up in the middle of the night feeling ill, Mardy Fish is not certain when he'll return to the tennis tour and says he could miss the French Open.

The highest-ranked American is also still trying to figure out exactly why he felt the way he did.

"I'm doing OK. We're doing lots of tests to try to figure out what's going on and what went wrong," Fish said Tuesday in a telephone interview from California with The Associated Press. "It's sort of unclear as to how or why it happened yet, but we're trying to figure it out. It's not something I'm super comfortable talking about. It certainly was a scare."

Hours after losing a match at Key Biscayne, Fla., on March 29, the No. 9-ranked Fish went to be checked by a doctor, then saw another doctor the next day. The diagnosis was fatigue, and he was ordered to take some time off. He pulled out of the U.S. Davis Cup team's quarterfinal against France the following week.

"That was really devastating and disappointing to not be able to go there," Fish said. "If you know me, you know that it had to be something pretty significant."

Fish then returned briefly, losing his opening match at a tournament in Houston on April 12.

As for his upcoming schedule, Fish said he'd like to take part in the European clay-court circuit by entering the events at Madrid, starting May 6, and at Rome, starting May 13.

But he doesn't know whether he'll be able to participate there -- or if he'll make it to the year's second Grand Slam tournament, the French Open, which begins May 27.

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 05-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #4
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

As expected, Mardy has withdrawn from the World Team Cup in Dusseldorf.

Quote:
Mardy Fish has pulled out of next week's World Team Cup in Dusseldorf and will be replaced by Ryan Harrison. Fish has been contending with an undefined illness and is questionable for Rolland Garros. The 11th-ranked American has not played since Houston in early April. He will be a groomsman at former player and TV analyst Justin Gimelstob's wedding this coming weekend.-link

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 05-19-2012, 02:24 PM   #5
country flag HEiKE

HEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond reputeHEiKE has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad Mardy pulled out of the World Team Cup. I am going and was really looking forward to seeing him play. Get well soon, Mardy!

Will be nice though to see Ryan again after having seen him play at the Davis Cup in Switzerland when I went along with the Netheads.
Old 05-21-2012, 09:55 PM   #6
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Fish, Petkovic, Hantuchova out of French

Quote:
Four men and four women have officially withdrawn from Roland Garros with injuries or illness, the tournament reports. The men are: American Mardy Fish, Swede Robin Soderling, Spaniard Pere Riba, and Uruguayan Pablo Cuevas. They are replaced by Spain's Daniel Gimeno-Traver, Slovenia's Blaz Kavcic, Italy’s Simon Bolelli, and Canada’s Frank Dancevic. Fish, who has not played since the first week of April in Houston, cited the reason for his pullout as "fatigue."

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 05-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure where to put this. Mardy finally had his illness diagnosed as a heart issue. He had a procedure to take care of it.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/tenni...art/55244236/1

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2012, 09:13 PM   #8
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
"It felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest," Fish told USA TODAY Sports in a phone interview Sunday from his home in Los Angeles where he was recovering from a medical procedure on Wednesday, cardiac catheter ablation, to correct faulty wiring in his heart.

Quote:
"It has been so scary," Fish said of the misfiring electrical pulses that caused him to jolt up in the middle of the night with extreme palpitations and which doctors described as a form of arrhythmia. It started afflicting him in February.

"During days, I'm totally fine," he said. "I can track it and work out fine. But every time I would go to bed my mind would start racing. Is this going to happen tonight? Is this going to be another night like that? It was super hard to go to sleep."
Mardy

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 05-29-2012, 12:29 AM   #9
country flag TennisFan2012

TennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond reputeTennisFan2012 has a reputation beyond repute

Fee, thank you very much for posting this info. Hope this procedure does solve the problem and that Mardy doesn't rush the training time.
TennisFan2012 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 03:08 PM   #10
country flag nalbyfan
Banned!

nalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond reputenalbyfan has a reputation beyond repute

Will he be back at Queen's ?
nalbyfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:03 PM   #11
country flag kiriri***

kiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond reputekiriri*** has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nalbyfan View Post
Will he be back at Queen's ?
He is out of Queen's entry
kiriri*** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 09:09 PM   #12
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Wimbledon:

[5]Tsonga v Hewitt
Roger-Vasselin v Garcia-Lopez
Lacko v Ungur
Melzer v [25]Wawrinka
[20]Tomic v Goffin
Levine v K.Beck
Ward v Andujar
Ramirez-Hidalgo v [10]Fish

Welcome back Mardy!

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 06-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #13
country flag Freak3yman84

Freak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond reputeFreak3yman84 has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like he might not be able to continue "Fish 'Feeling Unwell' After Winning Return"

Number of Times I've Cried Over Sucking at FITD: All but four

W Samarkand Singles W Charlottesville W Lermontov W ATP Bastad W Bol Fut (w/MathMul)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Freakyman is a mythical figure who went bat shit insane during the 2012 ACC and got himself permbanned and the whole ACC with him.

He then forced an unban by sleeping with the entire moderation crew and these days you can see him post in a mellowed down version, while being under the influence of strong medication.
Freak3yman84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 09:23 PM   #14
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Mardy

Rhyne's Picture Thread
Old 06-28-2012, 11:21 PM   #15
country flag SapELee
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Fish pushed to the limit by Ward

I don't know how long he will last playing in this state. It is gonna be difficult for him to defend his 1/8 points.

Rhyne's Picture Thread