~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 4 *~ - Page 314 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2012, 07:55 PM   #4696
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~*Litita's & Ted's Cosy Café : Season 4 *~

YOU CAN'T CHALLENGE. YOU USED THEM UP. That is the rule.

Oooh I used all my challenges but I don't like that call, so I should get another one. Drop off, Caro.

She can feel mad all she likes but her record on challenges is PATHETIC - she is nearly always wrong - as she was here anyway

Entitled, whiny little moonballer. Don't waste all your challenges next time on stupid moments, then, dumbass.

I hope she has the guts to apologise to Nouni when she's seen the replay and reflects that she's in the wrong. But I doubt it.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-2012, 04:10 PM   #4697
country flag tedlesurfeur

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
YOU CAN'T CHALLENGE. YOU USED THEM UP. That is the rule.

Oooh I used all my challenges but I don't like that call, so I should get another one. Drop off, Caro.

She can feel mad all she likes but her record on challenges is PATHETIC - she is nearly always wrong - as she was here anyway

Entitled, whiny little moonballer. Don't waste all your challenges next time on stupid moments, then, dumbass.

I hope she has the guts to apologise to Nouni when she's seen the replay and reflects that she's in the wrong. But I doubt it.
I need to see the replay
Her not skaking Nouni's hand is just ridiculous
tedlesurfeur is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-01-2012, 07:46 AM   #4698
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Bunday!

Carlita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-01-2012, 09:03 AM   #4699

tedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond reputetedlesurfeur has a reputation beyond repute

Can you good-rep me please, it's been too long
Old 04-03-2012, 05:08 AM   #4700

Thank you
Old 04-03-2012, 02:34 PM   #4701
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

so how many did you get?
Old 04-03-2012, 03:23 PM   #4702

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
so how many did you get?
Two. Chris's and yours
Old 04-03-2012, 04:03 PM   #4703
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Well you seemed so pathetic and needy
Old 04-03-2012, 04:39 PM   #4704

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Well you seemed so pathetic and needy
Pathetic? I don't think so
Needy? It didn't hurt anyone, did it?
Old 04-06-2012, 05:40 PM   #4705
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Old 04-07-2012, 10:10 PM   #4706
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISSIEPOO

let's dance
Old 04-07-2012, 10:15 PM   #4707
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

Oh, thank you darling. I'm losing myself in the Tribal Dance as we speak.
Old 04-08-2012, 07:44 AM   #4708

isn't this birdie bird the best present ever?

Old 04-08-2012, 04:01 PM   #4709
country flag Eruwen
Nando Chica

Eruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond reputeEruwen has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Chris!

Fernando Verdasco

Rafael Nadal | Feliciano Lopez | Pablo Andujar | Jeremy Chardy | Simone Bolelli | Marco Chiudinelli
Eruwen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-09-2012, 09:07 AM   #4710

I found the MTF Laws it made me crack up

1. Making sense is optional

2. The probability of a thread on MTF becoming about Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal or both approaches one with respect to time (Mandoura’s Law)

3. Speculation can be treated as fact, as can fact be considered speculation

4. Injuries are always faked, especially if the sufferer is Roddick, Hewitt, Djokovic, or Nadal (Deb's Law)

6. Everyone loves Safin. There are 2 groups of people, Rafa fans and Fed fans, and they don’t like each other too much. And everyone hates (or, at least dislikes) Roddick (Jenanun's Law)

7. (Insert noun or random Argentinian here) is on the juice

8. Lose=Choke

16. Whenever a combination of journeymen, formerly suspended dopers, and one-dimensional players win a tourney on the same day, tennis is officially proclaimed DEAD.

20. MTF is a perpetual cyclone of the exact same ideas and thoughts and can be discussed ad nauseum and yet no one ever gets bored or leaves

26. All player's fans are called -tards. Fedtards, Rafatards, Safintards, Djokotards, etc. These radical groups of people always believe their player to be superior and any player that beat him is a joke, on the juice, cheating, ugly, fat, a fluke, and will never beat him again.

27. The number of supporters of a given player increases proportionally with the players' rate of success but the number of haters increases exponentially with the player's rate of success.

28. The bigger the 'i'm leaving' announcement is, the less likely that a user will actually leave MTF. People who do leave here never give notice, they just disappear. (Tall One's Law)
Closed Thread