I found the MTF Laws
it made me crack up
1. Making sense is optional
2. The probability of a thread on MTF becoming about Roger Federer or Rafael Nadal or both approaches one with respect to time (Mandoura’s Law)
3. Speculation can be treated as fact, as can fact be considered speculation
4. Injuries are always faked, especially if the sufferer is Roddick, Hewitt, Djokovic, or Nadal (Deb's Law)
6. Everyone loves Safin. There are 2 groups of people, Rafa fans and Fed fans, and they don’t like each other too much. And everyone hates (or, at least dislikes) Roddick (Jenanun's Law)
7. (Insert noun or random Argentinian here) is on the juice
16. Whenever a combination of journeymen, formerly suspended dopers, and one-dimensional players win a tourney on the same day, tennis is officially proclaimed DEAD.
20. MTF is a perpetual cyclone of the exact same ideas and thoughts and can be discussed ad nauseum and yet no one ever gets bored or leaves
26. All player's fans are called -tards. Fedtards, Rafatards, Safintards, Djokotards, etc. These radical groups of people always believe their player to be superior and any player that beat him is a joke, on the juice, cheating, ugly, fat, a fluke, and will never beat him again.
27. The number of supporters of a given player increases proportionally with the players' rate of success but the number of haters increases exponentially
with the player's rate of success.
28. The bigger the 'i'm leaving' announcement is, the less likely that a user will actually leave MTF. People who do leave here never give notice, they just disappear. (Tall One's Law)