Jan Hernych - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-02-2009, 04:38 PM   #751
country flag Zirconek
Tęnis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jan Hernych

2008 was a quite good year for Jan, he ended as #81 and is playing ATP tournaments more often. Good luck in 2009!

Here is a recent picture of him, in an event at CLTK Praha

full pictures gallery at http://www.protenis.cz/fotogalerie/set.php?catid=119

Old 01-04-2009, 11:33 AM   #752
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

That pic is mad old school
Old 03-14-2009, 06:32 PM   #753
country flag iSzavay.

iSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond reputeiSzavay. has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #754
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Jan Hernych

Jan is not in the entry-list for Zagreb where he's defending semifinalist and his ranking would have made him 4th alternate with a possibility to enter.

he's in no entry-list in january either.

Does he have physical problems ?
Old 01-12-2010, 06:30 AM   #755
country flag duong

duong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond reputeduong has a reputation beyond repute

Hernych comes back to Heilbronn challenger then he's OK.

Strange that he chose to skip Zagreb though
Old 05-07-2010, 11:56 PM   #756
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

After the delayed start to the season for Jan, he started in Heilbronn, where he lost R1. Jan's only notable result of the season is a win in the Jersey challenger in March, beating countryman Jan Minar in the final. His ranking is 141 now and he has nothing significant to defend until August, so now is the time to get that ranking in the top 100 in time for the US Open MD.

His next scheduled tournaments are Bordeaux, and then RG qualifying. Good luck in your next events Jan!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:11 AM   #757
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Here is the draw for the Bordeaux challenger:

http://www.atpworldtour.com/posting/2010/3824/mds.pdf

Jan will play Mahut in R1 and if he wins will play the winner of Serra/Q in R2. This is as good of an opportunity as Jan will get at winning a few matches and getting deep at a high level clay challenger event such as this, so hopefully he can take advantage of his draw and go deep in France.

Good luck, Jan!
Old 04-01-2012, 11:53 PM   #758
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The last post in this thread was a few years ago so now is the perfect time for an update on Jan's career the past few seasons.

Unfortunately, 2010 was a poor season for Jan, as his ranking fell out of the top 200 to a year-end #241. After winning the Jersey challenger, Jan won back-to-back matches at an event once more in the season.

After his struggles in 2010, Jan started 2011 very positively, qualifying at the Australian Open and defeating Istomin and Bellucci in the MD and reaching R3 for the first time. After the AO he moved up to #174 in the rankings, a gain of almost 70 places. His best results through the rest of the season was making the finals of Ortisei challenger in Italy in November, the SF of Shanghai challenger in September and qualifying and winning a match at Halle in June. He finished 2011 #168 in the world.

In 2012, Jan has a 9-4 record through March. His best result was winning the Sarajevo challenger in mid-March, his 8th career challenger title. He is currently ranked #191 overall. He tends to play a very spotty schedule these days so hopefully wherever his next event may be, he can perform well and build on his victory in Bosnia.