GGL In Casablanca April 2012 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute
Default GGL In Casablanca April 2012

This is the next Tournament that I see GGL's name in the entry list.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-22-2012, 11:20 AM   #2
country flag willoughby

willoughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond reputewilloughby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: GGL In Casablanca April 2012

He's playing Miami this week, Mae! GGL qualified into the main draw with wins over Viola and Reynolds and is playing Rajeev Ram today.
willoughby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2012, 07:02 PM   #3
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Guillermo defeated Ram in the first round of Miami 6-4 7-6(9) before losing to Troicki 4-6 6-1 6-4 in the second round. With these latest results, Guillermo is 9-7 on the season heading into Casablanca. He's having a decent year all things considering, after the struggles of 2011, and is heading into his favorite time of the year, European clay. He defends quite a lot of points the next weeks so it's good he found some form now that he can hopefully continue to maintain as the tour moves to clay.

Casablanca starts the week after next so he will have had time to rest and prepare after his loss in Miami and the next week upcoming to get ready for the tournament. GL in Casablanca, Guillermo!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 04:25 AM   #4
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Guillermo is into the QF of Casablanca! In R1 he defeated Fognini in a tough three set match 6-4 3-6 7-5 and in R2 on Wednesday, he defeated Mathieu 6-4 6-2. He's been solid in his two matches and and done very well on the big points. He's gaining confidence in himself and his game and it it showing in how he plays in important moments in matches.

GGL plays Andreev for a spot in the SF on Friday. GL Guillermo! If he wins this match it would be his first semifinal in over a year so it's a big match for him.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote