Pictures - Page 189 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-22-2011, 07:56 AM   #2821
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pictures

Thanks so much for sharing those moments throughout your pictures
Advertisement

Old 12-24-2011, 06:12 AM   #2822
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post

How hot is Pico looking here?

Is that Marcaccio next to him?
Old 12-24-2011, 06:17 AM   #2823
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Marccacio is in the blue.

Thanks for the pics Getta.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2011, 09:09 AM   #2824
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

yes, i was talking about the guy in blue....
Old 12-24-2011, 09:59 PM   #2825
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Reiko and Getta, thank you more than I can say for all those lovely pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you actually travelled to BA for the farewell match? I wish I could have seen you, but I´ve recently had to go twice to BA by bus (3300 km each time!) because Bariloche has no flights due to the ash from the Puyehue volcano, and I just couldn´t get away again…
I can imagine it must have been a very emotional moment! I hope you also had a chance to get around a bit. Love to you both!
Vale is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 07:49 AM   #2826
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale View Post
So you actually travelled to BA for the farewell match?
yes

Quote:
I wish I could have seen you, but I´ve recently had to go twice to BA by bus (3300 km each time!) because Bariloche has no flights due to the ash from the Puyehue volcano, and I just couldn´t get away again…
I can imagine it must have been a very emotional moment! I hope you also had a chance to get around a bit. Love to you both!
Buenos Aires was not a fling, i legit fell in love.

next time i visit Argentina i would surely not miss the chance to meet you in Bariloche. maybe next year.
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2011, 05:09 PM   #2827
country flag Vale

Vale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond reputeVale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getta View Post

Buenos Aires was not a fling, i legit fell in love.

next time i visit Argentina i would surely not miss the chance to meet you in Bariloche. maybe next year.
That would be great! And I´m glad you fell in love with BA. To me it´s just the city where I lived most of my life until I moved south, but most people who visit it love it because of its hundreds of late-night cafés, bookshops, restaurants, shopping and night life. And of course the Teatro Colón - I hope you got to see it... I went this last time and it´s back to its full splendour!
Old 12-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #2828
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I've been to BA. Finally!
Very happy to see smiling Gaston on court.

I was there for 2 weeks with my BF and we have seen a lot of BA, together and separate. (He did not go to tennis and on tennis days I hung around with tennis people.)

I did not do much "sightseeing" but felt very much at home. My BF liked it there, too.
We would surely coming back to see more of Argentina. Then we love to see you in Bariloche.
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:30 PM   #2829
country flag Vale

Quote:
Originally Posted by reiko View Post
Yes, I've been to BA. Finally!
Very happy to see smiling Gaston on court.

I was there for 2 weeks with my BF and we have seen a lot of BA, together and separate. (He did not go to tennis and on tennis days I hung around with tennis people.)

I did not do much "sightseeing" but felt very much at home. My BF liked it there, too.
We would surely coming back to see more of Argentina. Then we love to see you in Bariloche.
I´m so glad you made it, Reiko! And that you and BF enjoyed your time in BA. Hope we´ll meet someday, when the volcano is no longer active and Bariloche is connected by air once more...
Old 02-13-2012, 05:20 PM   #2830
country flag solamentegaudio

solamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond reputesolamentegaudio has a reputation beyond repute

Gastón on TV

http://t.co/ZCtqFaer
http://t.co/BzVSZecQ
http://t.co/pAvKCQmd

Twitter: @SolamenteGaudio
solamentegaudio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #2831
country flag reiko

reiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond reputereiko has a reputation beyond repute

Many many Gaston in Penguin clothing:

http://penguinargentina.com/

Don't forget to check "catalogo". Also past campaigns.
reiko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:15 AM   #2832
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you Getta
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2014, 06:19 PM   #2833
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Gaston played the Legends Under 45 event at the French Open this year. He paired with Thomas Enqvist. They lost today against Escude/Clément. But I couldn't resist posting those pictures, bringing back so many great memories, 10 years exactly after Gaston lifted the French Open Trophy.

Enjoy!

Both pictures are from the official French Open site (http://www.rolanfgarros.com)