In the spotlight - leng jai - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-17-2012, 02:19 PM   #16
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In the spotlight - leng jai

How disappointed will you be if Trip doesn't participate in the simultaneous moaning sessions when we are watching Hass again next year?

Ajde..???

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2012, 02:22 PM   #17
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I knew Trip bumping this thread would have dire consequences.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:30 PM   #18
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I knew Trip bumping this thread would have dire consequences.

Ajde.
Haven't seen any so far.

I am still brimming with pride from this GOAT bump.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:35 PM   #19
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
1 - Can I get free dessert if I ever go to Melbourne and eat in your restaurant?
2 - Would you prefer Hass to win the Olympics or WTF?
3 - Hass and trip ask you out on the same day, who do you pick?
4 - Which serious question should I ask Andrey?
1. If you told the staff there you knew me they'd probably charge you double and exfoliate their body into your dishes. They'd also give your dessert an erotic touch:

See here:

2. Hass would never be able to qualify for the WTF so I guess Olympics wins by default. Its a shame though, would be somewhat hilarious to make everyone think you won the What The Fuck. Newport is clearly superior to both.

3. This has to be the biggest stitch up question of all time. Clearly I would pick Trip and give Hass the privilege of being our third wheel as I take Trip to my house and make her watch my entire collection of Hass DVDs.

4. Ask him who he would choose between you and me for an epic vcuddling session. Doesn't matter what he says though, deep down I know the vibe I we had in Melbourne is irrefutable.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 03-17-2012, 02:43 PM   #20
country flag leng jai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
How disappointed will you be if Trip doesn't participate in the simultaneous moaning sessions when we are watching Hass again next year?

Ajde..???
As disappointed as she was in my tour guiding skills FYI no mathematician has been able to produce a method to measure a level of disappointment that high yet so I can't give you any concrete numbers.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 03-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #21
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3. This has to be the biggest stitch up question of all time. Clearly I would pick Trip and give Hass the privilege of being our third wheel as I take Trip to my house and make her watch my entire collection of Hass DVDs.
You're gonna make Hass watch his own matches?

Quote:
As disappointed as she was in my tour guiding skills FYI no mathematician has been able to produce a method to measure a level of disappointment that high yet so I can't give you any concrete numbers.

Ajde.
Almost literally: And that's quite true too.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 03-17-2012, 05:00 PM   #22
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

1. How would you coach/improve Nole at this point? Ajde-free reply if possible
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:31 PM   #23
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2. Can't speak mandarin, but can speak Cantonese.
Has your skill in language improved since then?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:55 PM   #24
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

What does Ajde mean?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:18 PM   #25
country flag Mae
A ROSE IS FOREVER

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

leng jai the famous Tommy Haas fan What are we going to do when Tommy retires?

Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 06:38 PM   #26
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

ok mate here's a few questions:

1). What does the meaning leng jai entail?

2). Do you feel any guilt flirting with chicks in Australia knowing innocent trip is 100s of miles away oblivious to your ways?

3). How many posters of Tommy Haase have you got in your room?

4). Do you feel envious of Haase's wife?

5). Your opinion on Haase being excluded from Top Spin 4? Currently the beet tennis sim on the planet.

6). Do you maintain a 'badman' image in real life?

7). Your opinion on the best in the world (AKA me)?
GOAT = Fed is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 08:42 PM   #27
country flag Stensland

Stensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond reputeStensland has a reputation beyond repute

1. name your 3 favorite players next to hass.

2. name 3 things you hate about australia.

3. how many chinese players will be in the men's top ten in 5 years' time?

4. what do you do for a living?

5. how many slams will murray win in his career?
Stensland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:14 PM   #28
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Not very happy with the answers I got.

Quote:
1. If you told the staff there you knew me they'd probably charge you double and exfoliate their body into your dishes. They'd also give your dessert an erotic touch:
So you wouldn't be there to ajde with me during my meal?

Quote:
4. Ask him who he would choose between you and me for an epic vcuddling session. Doesn't matter what he says though, deep down I know the vibe I we had in Melbourne is irrefutable.
No, this isn't serious enough. It has to be a serious question and preferably not one about you.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 03:41 AM   #29
country flag tripwires

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Not very happy with the answers I got.

So you wouldn't be there to ajde with me during my meal?

No, this isn't serious enough. It has to be a serious question and preferably not one about you.
Old 03-18-2012, 03:50 AM   #30
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Epic bump is Epic!

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote