WWW Indian Wells SF: Nadal vs Federer - Page 16 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: WWW?

Nadal in 2 78 41.49%
Nadal in 3 46 24.47%
Federer in 2 35 18.62%
Federer in 3 29 15.43%
Voters: 188. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #226
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Indian Wells SF: Nadal vs Federer

STG

they are both mid 20s

they have 30 matches ahead of them

and at this rate nole will win 95% of them

nadal is old news- nole is the future
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2012, 04:28 PM   #227
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
dont worry tard fans

nole will have made nadal his turkey in 2 years time

fun times ahead for tennis
Novak will enjoy PRIME turkey , while nadull will enjoy OLD turkey. Nadull has no one to blame but himself for getting own at 23-25 years.

THE GREAT TACTICAL RIVALRY OF THE OPEN ERA
FEDERER 10 VS TONI NADAL 20
ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
RAPHEAL NADULL,A PRETTY FACE & MUSCLE
NOTHING MORE

Fed 2 nadull 13 fed is nadull CLAY TURKEY. THE REAL ERA 2003-2010.
luie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:30 PM   #228
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

It would be good for the game if Federer beats Nadal or Nadal beats Djokovic. It is no good for any era to be this predictable.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:31 PM   #229
country flag Start da Game
Banned!

Start da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond reputeStart da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luie View Post
Novak will enjoy PRIME turkey , while nadull will enjoy OLD turkey. Nadull has no one to blame but himself for getting own at 23-25 years.
where is the turkey? nole is only 14-16 and he still needs 12 straight wins to make rafa a turkey.....as a matter of FACT, nole was nadal's turkey for a brief period when it was 14-4 to nadal.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #230
country flag GSMnadal

GSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond reputeGSMnadal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About 12 or 13 of Rafa's soon to be 19 wins were over Prime Fed

'Rafael Nadal is the best ever' - John McEnroe

1 AO - 9 RG - 2 W - 2 USO
GSMnadal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:33 PM   #231
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

luie just needs to kick nadal out of his house and be done with him general shanks. he is married to him and it is clearly not a good marriage.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #232
country flag thehotstuff66

thehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond reputethehotstuff66 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Start da Game View Post
blind breed are a lost bunch, hercules.....nadal's going to deliver the turkey win today and that's something which they cannot stomach.....it's already showing clear enough.....they are desperate to avoid it but it's inevitable.....

no surprise that even fed has been so bitter about this, hercs.....his endless hypocrisy has been exposed by nadal for everyone to see.....first it was the challenge system, then whining about proposed ranking system and now talking about time wasting and directly taking nadal's name.....his true colours come out when he loses......

this defeat is going to leave fed and the blind breed in such a bad state.....i think they both deserve this......fed for his over the top ego and the blind breed for the blind rafa hating.....
are you serious? you can not be this hard up over nadal and federer playing. why not just enjoy it when nadal wins(if he wins) instead of bashing fed at every turn...all the hating isnt necessary and makes it hard to wade thru posts trying to find something about good tennis strategy and who others think will win.

No matter how you stack it up, 16 is greater than 10 and when nadal gets to 16, then you have an argument but every player has a player that they up against that they have a losing record to, so it's no big deal except for people such as yourself, who likes to start ISH and you come off so mean spirited...

cat
thehotstuff66 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:40 PM   #233
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSMnadal View Post
Yeah, but only 2 were on fast surfaces. On the other hand Djokovic also got only 2 against Nadal on clay so far.
Old 03-17-2012, 04:41 PM   #234
country flag pray-for-palestine-and-israel

pray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond reputepray-for-palestine-and-israel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
mostly on clay

federer didnt start losing to 1 dimension properly untill 2008

it was 6-8 at the end of 2007
Old 03-17-2012, 04:43 PM   #235
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
I will ritually cut my wrists on my youtube channel tonight if Nadal wins this.
My helpful suggestion is to live stream it on tennis alternative.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #236
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroTree123 View Post
Federer would probably want to lose anyway, because he wants Nadal to lose eventually in the final against Nole....same old shit .
Maybe Nadal would want to lose because Fed winning against him will give him the hope that he himself will be able to overturn the losing record against Nole at a later time?

We have to approach this multi-dimensionally.
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:50 PM   #237
country flag luie

luie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond reputeluie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pray-for-palestine-and-israel View Post
STG

they are both mid 20s

they have 30 matches ahead of them

and at this rate nole will win 95% of them

nadal is old news- nole is the future
It's closer than u think , in their last 10 matches Novak has won 9-1 so if he wins one more it will be 10-1 vs Prime nadull . This has never been the case with past all time greats even federer.

ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
NOTHING MORE

Old 03-17-2012, 04:55 PM   #238
country flag luie

Quote:
Ha ha nadull went on a 5-0 run against fed in 2008 when fed was 27 years .
Fed started losing to his turkeys during that time frame fish n steps(tunder lips) etc. nadull simply took advantage of a declining fed. While Novak is on a 9-1 run against nadull starting from 2009 .

ADVANTAGE TONI NADAL
NOTHING MORE

Old 03-17-2012, 05:04 PM   #239
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Nadull in 2 . Tennis to have another chunk of its life sucked out of it today.

The only thing I'm looking forward to in today's Fedull clash is whether Nadull's game is affected (if Nole wins) knowing his nanny is waiting to spank him in the final.
Looner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:10 PM   #240
country flag Ash86

Ash86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh86 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha ha nadull went on a 5-0 run against fed in 2008 when fed was 27 years .
Fed started losing to his turkeys during that time frame fish n steps(tunder lips) etc. nadull simply took advantage of a declining fed. While Novak is on a 9-1 run against nadull starting from 2009 .
a) It's 8-2 in the last 10 matches, not 9-1
b) Prime Nadal is not 2011 onwards only - his peak is probably summer 2008-early 2009 and as for the prime it's probably 2008 to now with dips in between.
c) Nadal has always had an equal or winning record against Federer - even when he was 17 and even during Fed's 2004-2007 hegemony days. Novak still does not lead the H2H (I'm sure he will get there soon) even having played 30 matches. So to compare the Fedal and Rafole matchups is silly - they've had different dynamics.

Nadal won his US Open final & Olympics semi (in effect the final) against the guy who for him is the worst HC match up -Djokovic. Fed couldn't beat Rafa at the French and (credit to him) capitalised when Rafa wasn't there. Rafa also beat the best on grass, Federer, to get his first Wimbledon. All of this just shows that Nadal has done admirably in both his main rivalries. Losing to Novak so many times (primarily on Hard Courts) is nothing to be ashamed off and he's also won 16 times.
Ash86 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote