Federer : The Mother Of All Quests : 20 Slams And 100 Titles. - Page 19 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-15-2012, 03:43 PM   #271
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Century King : 100 Titles For The Great Swiss Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
His wife was coughing today in the stands and he still sounds constipated so...

And come on CD, unless Roger took a complete mental vacation he was always going to beat Raonic and Bellucci
his wife doesnt do anything but sit on her fat ass. so she can cough all she wants.

36 of last 38 matches won. talk to me when there is a dent in that equation.

i also know you too damn well. you would be shaking like a leach if fed was to play a hapless color blind circus clown-- with cerebaral defects-- a game of checkers.

and bellucci could have won yesterday. he had him on the ropes. bellucci is far better than you think.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-15-2012, 04:24 PM   #272
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
his wife doesnt do anything but sit on her fat ass. so she can cough all she wants.
Classy
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:27 PM   #273
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

u missed the point Lopez.

she is not the won who is out there winning matches. its fed and he is getting it done:

36 of his last 38 matches. i see him getting better here.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #274
country flag Looner

Looner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond reputeLooner has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i also know you too damn well. you would be shaking like a leach if fed was to play a hapless color blind circus clown-- with cerebaral defects-- a game of checkers.

and bellucci could have won yesterday. he had him on the ropes. bellucci is far better than you think.
His wife handles all the stuff around Roger, such as his brand. You, with your concern about the financial position of the sport, would be interested to know that same brand was worth $50mln in 2011 .

Mirka has been instrumental for Roger to continue his career on such a high by taking care of his children and always putting him on top of everything around them, including herself. If Fed does indeed break the unimaginable 100-titles barrier, it's mostly due to her. After all, behind every great man... and you (should) know how it goes from there .
Looner is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #275
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
u missed the point Lopez.

she is not the won who is out there winning matches. its fed and he is getting it done:

36 of his last 38 matches. i see him getting better here.
Whatever your point was, no need to be disrespectful
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:37 PM   #276
country flag FiBeR

FiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond reputeFiBeR has a reputation beyond repute

This is what Vegeta thinks Federer's amount of titles will be by the time he retires..

Sorewa ore no Nindou da

6-4 3-6 6-7 7-6 70-68

FiBeR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #277
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Mr. Viruzzz, the origin of the phrase "sick as a dog" probably comes from at least the 17th century and means very sick, especially with vomiting. Recall that British use ill to mean having a bad cold, but "sick" usually refers to vomiting. And if you think about how dogs are when they are sick, especially from some dietary cause, you can understand how the term came into being. In this sense, "sick as a dog" , is probably better said as "sick like a dog".

Actually Mr. CD, Mr. Federer has said that his illness is unrelated to the "virus" that has struck other players. He believes he has some form of longer lasting flu with some fever and other flu symptoms, and his whole family has been struggling with it. During the Belluci match, the cameras flashed over to Mrs. Federer yesterday semi-isolated in the stands, coughing while on her mobile phone.

Mr. Federer should probably be in bed resting, but these tennis players can be a stubborn lot sometimes, no matter how much money they've earned.

Respectfully,
masterclass
You are so educated!!!

In Awe,
Mark73
mark73 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 04:55 PM   #278
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

the fact is that i have seen nothing from my own vantage point that would suggest that he is no longer on that roll he is on.

he keeps finding a way. i look for him to improve as the tournament wears on.

he gets to rest and relax today and tomorrow it will be another day. he might just be really on tomorrow.

his serve worked like a charm in the 3rd set last night when he had to have it. i see it getting better.

he holds you accountable for the entire box.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:25 PM   #279
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

you seem to forget she sleeps with him, so if she gets sick it's more than likely he'll get sick as well

Arkulari is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #280
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
36 of last 38 matches. all he does is win. i believe he has a shot against d-pot and the clay warrior.

d-pot looks fatigued and exhausted and clay warrior is playing pathetic tennis. and he has his mind on the doubles. perhaps deep inside he is thinking that he will have trouble with no-djok again on hard curts. doubles eases the sting.

but either way, he lacks focus and confidence to go along with having little or no sense. i am pretty sure nalFATian is going to remove him from the singles competition tomorrow anyway.

nadal is returning like garbage, running around his backhand like there is no tomrrow, and has little or no depth in his ground game. and there is no sign of that forehand being where it needs to be against the top guns.
Mr. CD, I know this thread is regarding Federer, but I respect your observations regarding Mr. Nadal, as you have obviously been focused on him quite a while. Why do you think he is running around his backhand? Is this some strategy for trying to match up better with Djokovic?

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 05:35 PM   #281
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

Arkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond reputeArkulari has a reputation beyond repute

The point about Rafa's backhand is that it has always been the weaker part of his game and many people (not just Nole, although he's the most successful doing so) are taking advantage of that because Rafa is losing confidence in that particular shot.

Old 03-15-2012, 05:38 PM   #282
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
you seem to forget she sleeps with him, so if she gets sick it's more than likely he'll get sick as well

he is a super athlete with a vastly superior immune system to 99.99% of the people on this planet.

talk to me when he gets off this roll he is on.

i know u start shaking like a leaf in high wind anytime he has to play anybody.

one minute you say that he is going to have a tough time against raonic and another minute you dismiss him (milos) as a clown.

lets hear your take on this next match against d-pot?

how badly is fed going to lose? we are all ears.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:42 PM   #283
country flag Arkulari
Faithful Txurigorri

I don't think he's losing to Juan but I do believe he will lose to Rafa.

There, happy?

Old 03-15-2012, 05:46 PM   #284
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Mr. CD, I know this thread is regarding Federer, but I respect your observations regarding Mr. Nadal, as you have obviously been focused on him quite a while. Why do you think he is running around his backhand? Is this some strategy for trying to match up better with Djokovic?

Respectfully,
masterclass
he is a creature of habit general masterclass. when faced with a little confrontation, he always tries to climb inside his little comfort zone.

the problem is that now too many players can take advantage of the court he leaves open when he is running around his backhand.

there are 4 other problems associated with this:

1. he is not as fleet footed as he once was so he cant cover that open court when he is in his backhand corner trying to hit forehands.

2. players knows exactly what he is going to do in those various situations so they are expecting it

3. his forehand lacks the velocity that it once had. so he is not doing the damage we are used to see him do with his topsin forehand of death

4. the more he runs around his backhand, the worse it gets in any particular match. he starts to return more poorly off that wing and he loses even more confidence in that stroke.

finally he doesnt listen to anybody. he is just going to do things his way and that is one of the reasons why his game has shown zero improvements in 15 months.
Old 03-15-2012, 05:48 PM   #285
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
I don't think he's losing to Juan but I do believe he will lose to Rafa.

There, happy?
no. i am not happy with you or nadal.

but i do like what i see in fed. at least he is showing the balls to go out there and compete and take some chances.

i am pissed that a 31 year old can improve but a 25 year old can be still be so clueless after the beatings he took last year.

so now you know why i am not happy with the clay warrior.

and i will find a reason soon enough as to why i am not happy with you. i need my coffee first.

Last edited by Clay Death : 03-15-2012 at 05:53 PM.