Indian Wells players hit by airbone illness (Davydenko withdraws due to illness) - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2012, 05:22 AM   #91
country flag Stefwhit

Stefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond reputeStefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells players hit by airbone illness (Davydenko withdraws due to illness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterclass View Post
Isn't curious how the official ATP site, the WTA site, and the tournament site have almost completely buried this news worthy and pertinent story? How many players have been affected and either withdrawn/retired or lost because of it so far?

I don't see one article in any of those site's news sections highlighting it so far.

I guess it will have to hit one of the top 3 players before it gets mentioned.

I don't care if it doesn't look good for the tournament to report it; to not mention it is unfair to the players.

If I've missed seeing this story on any of these sites, please correct me.

Respectfully,
masterclass
I've noticed that as well. I mean with the amount of people affected- or should I say infected, you would think the story would be front and center. Then again when a billionaire own the event he's doing everything in his power to keep it hush- and with his deep pockets that's a lot of power.

In Mexico they have Montezuma's revenge, in Indian Wells they have Williams Revenge ...
Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2012, 07:08 AM   #92
country flag masterclass

masterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond reputemasterclass has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indian Wells players hit by airbone illness (Davydenko withdraws due to illness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefwhit View Post
I've noticed that as well. I mean with the amount of people affected- or should I say infected, you would think the story would be front and center. Then again when a billionaire own the event he's doing everything in his power to keep it hush- and with his deep pockets that's a lot of power.

In Mexico they have Montezuma's revenge, in Indian Wells they have Williams Revenge ...
Agreed, especially with regards to the tournament website.
But for the ATP and WTA sites? So much for their integrity.
With the story "front and center" in the "free press", it's made even more conspicuous by its absence.

Respectfully,
masterclass
masterclass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:13 AM   #93
country flag Mystique

Mystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond reputeMystique has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by green25814 View Post
Just look at this evil bastard. Certified bond villain for sure
This.
Don Toni at it again.
Old 03-14-2012, 07:16 AM   #94
country flag iriraz

iriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond reputeiriraz has a reputation beyond repute

Federer said in his interview that he still isn`t feeling well and is only looking day by day.
He mentioned that playing a guy ranked outside top 100 in R1 and then a big server who will keep the points short he will have his chances to advance.But not beeing 100% healthy it will be a struggle for Federer against a baseliner who will play lots of longer rallies.
iriraz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 08:03 PM   #95
country flag Roamed

Roamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond reputeRoamed has a reputation beyond repute

The Indian Wells epidemic claims Mike Bryan
Will Federer regain the #1 spot and break Sampras's record for most weeks at the top?

Roger // Rafa // Raonic // Söderling // Goffin // Ivo // Wawrinka // Baker // Delpo
Roamed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote