Dallas CH R1: Iron Mike Russel survives REAL GOAT John Nallon 6-0 6-0 - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-14-2012, 04:33 AM   #16
country flag Nixer

Nixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond reputeNixer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dallas CH R1: Iron Mike Russel survives REAL GOAT John Nallon 6-0 6-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luinir View Post
feli refused the wc at the last minute and they didn't have the time to go wc to anyone precious..
that WC went to Delic, I believe (he was in QD at first)
Nixer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-14-2012, 10:59 AM   #17
country flag MrEleganza

MrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond reputeMrEleganza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dallas CH R1: Iron Mike Russel survives REAL GOAT John Nallon 6-0 6-0

Nallon was distracted by the internal debate that rages inside him as to whether or not to run for US President. An LE to be sure, but he would carry all 50 states and take the oath of office while on the shoulders of a teary-eyed grateful populace.

ALL AMERICANS|(almost)ALL UPSETS|YOUR MOM
MrEleganza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote