Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-06-2005, 10:23 PM   #1
country flag patricioduco

patricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond reputepatricioduco has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic

I thought I read someone wanted one of us to watch this match. I went and heres the report.

Luczak def Tipsarevic

Pretty Good Match. I watched the first set and Peter hits the ball with lots of spin and he was attacking right from the beginning. I didnt like Janko because he was really disrespectful with ball boys and he also had some trouble getting water out of the big Gatorade bottle and ended up throwing everuything away. Not cool. But he started getting everything back and Luczak started missing a lot, even when he was the one attacking most of the time. I thought Janko would win in 2 sets, I was even on the next court watching Portas vs Gustavo something and saw that Janko broke him at the beginning of the second set. I came back in the third when Peter was 3-2 up a break and Tipsarevic looked really tired and Luczak attacking a lot, not missing much and putting pressure on him. I think he retired finally? I dont remember but not much to tell you there.

Ahh I forgot, his coach was sitting behind me (Janko's) and he kept whispering things alone while the point was underway, it was so annoying!!!
patricioduco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-06-2005, 11:39 PM   #2
azza

azza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond reputeazza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic

Peter he also won his 2nd round Q 63 46 64 go Pete!
Old 02-06-2005, 11:52 PM   #3
country flag Pea

Pea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond reputePea has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Qualifying Day 1 Report- Luczak vs Tisarevic

At least it went to three.
{{{Janko Tipsarevic}}}
{{{Andreas Vinciguerra}}}
{{{Mikhail Youzhny}}}
(Agustin Calleri)(Hicham Arazi)(Nicolas Kiefer)(Sebastien Grosjean)(Rafael Nadal)
(Tommy Robredo)(Xavier Malisse)(Gustavo Kuerten)(Rainer Schuettler)(Fernando Gonzalez)
(Mark Philippoussis)(Gaston Gaudio)(Albert Montanes)(Ivan Ljubicic)(Mariano Zabaleta) & Many More...

FoRevEr:
{{{STEFAN EDBERG}}}
Pea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote