Fed: If I'd won US Open 10/11 semis I'd have won at least one of the finals - Page 17 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-10-2012, 04:15 AM   #241
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed: If I'd won US Open 10/11 semis I'd have won at least one of the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrJules View Post
In reality through a career the best players will have some matches they lost which they probably should have won and other matches they won which they probably should have lost. It tends to even out over a career.

In the Wimbledon final of 2009 Federer won a match he probably should have lost; Roddick should have lead by 2 sets to love which probably would have been decisive and Federer probably should have won the semi-final at the US Open in 2011 which he lost; if you are serving with 2 match points the game is in your hands (that was a very painful moment for Nadal fans).

In the end for the best players the actual results will define your career rather than the near misses.

losses don't turn into "even" wins when losers don't improve to beat a mediocre federer.
i doubt that roddick is sad because he was more interested in being the millionaire sycophantic momma's boy and owner of a trophy wife than having a busy athletic life.

djoker and nadal are still in the top 10 best of all time.
djoker will certainly be the best player ever because he beats everyone despite not being totally confident and physically fit.
people enjoy a sweet superstar who's unafraid of looking funny, quirky, multitalented, vulnerable and human.
federer can't handle this because he ate up the obnoxious press hype about himself.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2012, 04:19 AM   #242
country flag paseo

paseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond reputepaseo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fed: If I'd won US Open 10/11 semis I'd have won at least one of the finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fed Express View Post
Full quote:

Federer discusses outdoor woes
Ticker - Thursday, March 8, 2012

Roger Federer discusses why he went through a 14-month title drought on outdoor hard courts. Federer won the Dubai title on outdoor hard courts last week, his first crown on that specific surface since early 2011, in Doha.

"Part of it is where Novak [Djokovic] and [Andy] Murray have played really well on hard courts last season, and I was extremely close the last couple of U.S. Opens, with match points in the semis [against Djokovic], and that would have given me the opportunity to be in the finals, and I believe I would have won at least one of the two and I didn't, I lost twice in semis. I've lost tough matches, but it also has something to do with the strength of Murray, Djokovic and Nadal."

So nothing too see here, move along. Just some nice selective quotes that are being eaten bij the haters.
lol

the full quote was just too "meh". Get it out of here.
paseo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:20 AM   #243
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

I think other players will blame Troicki for the rest of their careers because Nole became the man we all never thought he will become. Because of that match in US open, Nole has become a new person and a brand new Sparta.
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 04:47 AM   #244
heya

heya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond reputeheya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Not to mention the surfaces were much faster in 2004-2007.

Djoker wouldnt have a shit show in hell.
yes, the fast courts disappeared as soon as djoker and nadal beat federina.
heya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 05:52 AM   #245
country flag Raferminator
Banned!

Raferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond reputeRaferminator has a reputation beyond repute

WOW......Really? Just checking in to see the Buzz on Indian Wells and this Muger Frauderer is lamely stating he would have beaten Rafa in the 2010 and 2011 U.S. Open with no more justification or rationalization than an Ego that has run amuck? This delusional statement comes ONLY a little over a month after Rafa HUMILIATED Muger on the outdoor hard courts at Melbourne! What experimental pharmaceuticals does your Daddy's company have you on this month, Muger?

Muger, you got to be crazy, you gotta have a real need. You gotta sleep on your toes and when you're on the ATP Council you've got to be able to pick out the cupcake draws with your eyes closed. And then moving in silently, down wind and out of sight, you've got to lie when the moment is right without thinking.

And after a while, you can work on points for style; like the man's purse, and the dull all-serve game and a certain look in the eye and the phony smile. You have to be trusted by the Fedtards that you lie to so that when they turn their backs on you you'll get the chance to put the knife in.

Muger, you gotta keep one eye looking over your shoulder. You know, it's starting to get harder, and harder, and harder as you get older. Yeah, and in the end you'll pack up and fly down south and hide your head in the sand. Just another sad old man all alone and dying of envy.

And when you lose control, you'll reap the harvest you have sown. And as the fear grows, the bad blood slows and you lose to Rafole and it's too late to lose the weight you used to need to throw around!!! So have a good drown, Muger, as you go down all alone, DRAGGED down by Rafole !!!
Raferminator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 09:34 AM   #246
country flag Alex999

Alex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond reputeAlex999 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
I think other players will blame Troicki for the rest of their careers because Nole became the man we all never thought he will become. Because of that match in US open, Nole has become a new person and a brand new Sparta.
cute post. We who have been Nole fans for a long time know how much potential he has always had. Finally, he exploded in 2011. As for Fed, again big ego, big mouth. silly excuses etc. nothing new.
Alex999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 06:39 PM   #247
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
That's only because Nole did not really care for that title. When he cares, he doesn't lose.
Having thousands of French Fedtards cheating to assist balletgirl in their artsy pansy agenda helped as well.

Federer + thousands of French cheaters together are barely greater than Nole.

As you have seen in the US with a few less cheaters helping Federer, Nole still wins.

The only people Federer was able to beat without cheating was/is Roddick, Blake, DavyDonkey & Lluboho (his slaves)

Rafa & Nole own BalletGirl in a fair fight. What an ego trip this pansy Fed is on thinking he had a chance in the US without the help on his French cheating squad.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 08:40 PM   #248
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
Having thousands of French Fedtards cheating to assist balletgirl in their artsy pansy agenda helped as well.

Federer + thousands of French cheaters together are barely greater than Nole.

As you have seen in the US with a few less cheaters helping Federer, Nole still wins.

The only people Federer was able to beat without cheating was/is Roddick, Blake, DavyDonkey & Lluboho (his slaves)

Rafa & Nole own BalletGirl in a fair fight. What an ego trip this pansy Fed is on thinking he had a chance in the US without the help on his French cheating squad.
I said the other day that not only should they just give Nadal and Djokovic all of the slams without playing them, but they should torture every fan who comes through the RG gate with balls electrocution so they HAVE to cheer for Rafole.

Then everyone will be happy
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 06:31 AM   #249
country flag atennisfan

atennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond reputeatennisfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa = Fed Killa View Post
RFK,

why are you coming back online after disappeared for a while?

Have you got no honesty left? no shame? no dignity at all?

Please read my signature.
People need to wake up. Olderer is not winning anymore slams - neither is he going to become #1.
atennisfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote