Truth and Fiction. - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-04-2012, 02:22 AM   #106
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
You'd be more attractive if you cleaned yourself up a bit. You could be good looking, but you look a sort of unwashed/dirty in your photos, and sort of drunken. But you're not ugly so you're in luck. Just a little tinkering and you'll be doing good for yourself.
As a proud bogan, showers and impeccable fashion sense are a foreign concept to me.

Ajde..???

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2012, 02:25 AM   #107
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
As a proud bogan, showers and impeccable fashion sense are a foreign concept to me.

Ajde..???
Ajde? Of course..............Ajde!
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 02:27 AM   #108
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

I actually have energy tonight, which is sort of rare. Usually by this time of night I'm barely hanging on, but I did have a better sleep last night. Always get 8-9 hours of sleep, people. Necessary for your skin, eyes and brain. Just an overall body rejuvenation.
Old 03-04-2012, 03:56 AM   #109
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

I like to think of my hair as a helmet rather than a bowl. It has protected me from women for 24 years now.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2012, 04:11 AM   #110
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Um............Ajde???? Yeah, I'll go with that. Ajde! And on that note, I bid you all a goodnight.
Old 03-04-2012, 05:07 PM   #111
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Here's another candid truth I must include here:

I think that most people on this forum know horribly little about the sport of tennis, given this is a tennis forum, I would expect actual tennis knowledge around these parts, and it's lacking. A lot of ignorance, an extreme amount of bandwagoning and most people here are player fans. It's pretty disappointing, actually. I've learned to change my expectations of this forum but I still would like a little more intelligent discussions on tennis.

Also, I wish I had more people to talk to about challenger tennis/players, since that's my favorite tennis. I honestly could live off watching only ATP 250's, challengers and ATP qualifying. The majors and big events don't carry much interest for me because it's the same guys who play them and win them, for the most part.
Old 03-05-2012, 01:36 AM   #112
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I haven't read a book from front to back in at least 5 years, and almost never that I can remember. Maybe 2-3 times ever have I read a book fully. In school, I would always skim through books and just read important parts and highlight them or write them on a piece of paper. I don't enjoy the idea of reading for fulfillment because it doesn't sound fulfilling at all. It sounds boring. Reading makes my head hurt and I don't have the attention span to stay involved for long periods without essentially shutting down and wanting to do something else.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:34 AM   #113
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Another truthful admission popped into my head:

I ADORE geeky-cute guys. Adore. Possibly my favorite type of guy, maybe behind the jocks, but still. I love nerdy guys, guys who are innocent acting and looking, guys who are child-like in their demeanor. It's so endearing and cute, they usually are so fresh and their vibes and chemistry I respond really favorably to. They usually smile a lot, and I love guys who smile a lot and are positive; they are less stuck-up. Also they usually are up for anything, romantic, touchy and overall affectionate lovers, and carry a lot less baggage in general. And, of course, it doesn't hurt to be smart. Smarts are sexy.

Too many people take these guys for granted, which actually makes them all the more attractive in my eyes. I'm willing to eat all of them right up
Old 03-05-2012, 01:01 PM   #114
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I haven't read a book from front to back in at least 5 years, and almost never that I can remember. Maybe 2-3 times ever have I read a book fully. In school, I would always skim through books and just read important parts and highlight them or write them on a piece of paper. I don't enjoy the idea of reading for fulfillment because it doesn't sound fulfilling at all. It sounds boring. Reading makes my head hurt and I don't have the attention span to stay involved for long periods without essentially shutting down and wanting to do something else.
Result of internet/social meda/phone? Interesting fact, here in The Netherlands we've had some ice for two weeks, and the amount of accidents whilst skating was so much higher than previous years BECAUSE OF THE SMARTPHONE. People get a text message/ping/What's app and they want to read it immediately. Mental, absolutely mental.
Old 03-05-2012, 02:12 PM   #115
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Result of internet/social meda/phone? Interesting fact, here in The Netherlands we've had some ice for two weeks, and the amount of accidents whilst skating was so much higher than previous years BECAUSE OF THE SMARTPHONE. People get a text message/ping/What's app and they want to read it immediately. Mental, absolutely mental.
No, I don't use social media often at all. Never been interested in twitter, facebook, and I don't even have a cell phone currently so I don't text at all. Just isn't my thing, if I want to talk to someone, I'll find them and talk to them directly. I think social media turns people into vegetables mentally.

One of the biggest things that enrage me are car accidents and innocent people being hurt and/or killed because of another individuals' lack of responsibility and foresight. Whether that be texting/calling while driving, whether it be speeding, or drunk-driving..........it pisses me off so much because it's SO careless to the safety of people around you and so ignorant. Just fucking wait to talk on the phone for a few minutes while you're driving to your destination, and focus on the road. Why put yourself at an increased risk of accident? What pisses me off even more is how people will ignore the stats that EVERYONE at this point knows; not having full attention on the road while driving causes accidents. Yet people will brush this off because they somehow think their special driving skills will magically keep them from making the mistakes others do when doing several different things while driving It's pathetic and it's insulting, really.
Old 03-05-2012, 04:33 PM   #116
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No, I don't use social media often at all. Never been interested in twitter, facebook, and I don't even have a cell phone currently so I don't text at all. Just isn't my thing, if I want to talk to someone, I'll find them and talk to them directly. I think social media turns people into vegetables mentally.

One of the biggest things that enrage me are car accidents and innocent people being hurt and/or killed because of another individuals' lack of responsibility and foresight. Whether that be texting/calling while driving, whether it be speeding, or drunk-driving..........it pisses me off so much because it's SO careless to the safety of people around you and so ignorant. Just fucking wait to talk on the phone for a few minutes while you're driving to your destination, and focus on the road. Why put yourself at an increased risk of accident? What pisses me off even more is how people will ignore the stats that EVERYONE at this point knows; not having full attention on the road while driving causes accidents. Yet people will brush this off because they somehow think their special driving skills will magically keep them from making the mistakes others do when doing several different things while driving It's pathetic and it's insulting, really.
Wise words. I'm positively surprised about your opinion on social media and cell phones
So you've studied nothing? I remembered you said you attend community college, if so, shame on you, way below your level.
Old 03-05-2012, 05:00 PM   #117
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yves. View Post
Wise words. I'm positively surprised about your opinion on social media and cell phones
Thanks........I like going outside and being outdoors. Being cramped inside on a computer or cell phone all day doesn't strike me as any fun. If you want to talk to friends, why not be with them instead, speak face to face and enjoy their presence and company! IDK.........just seems sort of pointless to use social media and cell phones all day, not to mention it isn't healthy for your brain nor your eyes, and body in general, that much lack of activity.

Quote:
So you've studied nothing? I remembered you said you attend community college, if so, shame on you, way below your level.
No, I don't have a major. I don't like school. Things came very easy for me in school up through about 5/6th grade. I didn't have to do much to get good grades. But when effort started to become something I had to put in to get decent grades, I struggled because I had no motivation to put forth the kind of effort it would take to do so. I always told my folks, I am doing school because I know I have to. But if I had ANY choice otherwise I would take it. I always said, guys, I have absolutely zero desire or push to go to school. And it wasn't something that was/is intentional. School just isn't for me. But I go because without an education in the world today, the cards are stacked against you.

I know I'm smart, what I used to do was coast 90% of the time, until it came time to take tests. Then I'd focus and I'd almost always pass and do quite well. In college I focused a lot last year because I wanted to get most of my courses and credits done in the first year and out of the way, and I accomplished it, but again, my grades weren't really good. My aim is to pass and that's really it. I should strive for more from myself perhaps, but I've never really needed to and when you get stuck in that cycle, it's hard to break. Plus, ultimately, I'm getting by. And that's good enough for me.
Old 03-06-2012, 02:36 AM   #118
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Truth of the day:

This was one of my favorite songs when I was young and I still love it. I hate most rap music, but this song goes hard and it's got a New York feel and being a native New Yorker, this song gets me hyped!
Old 03-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #119
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

A lot of guys on this forum seem sort of sexually inexperienced. Just their basic questions and the way they present themselves...........I think a lot of guys on here do not get it in often, and are pretty stereotypical computer-nerd types. I need to really start boosting my energy levels up. Because if I'm going to start going out again, and finding hot guys to have sex with, I need to feel better than I do currently.
Old 03-06-2012, 01:21 PM   #120
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

I guffawed at this thread so badly .
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote