Truth and Fiction. - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-02-2012, 11:10 AM   #76
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
See........................even I make mistakes once in a while. So, cheer up. Don't let your jealousy of me get in the way of doing for yourself.
This sounds like something I would say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole Rules View Post
Are you hotter/sexier than Haas?
No one is hotter than Haas. Except Fed.

Quote:
Probably not to most; I don't think he's overwhelmingly attractive though, personally.
I saw him play in real life. He looked straight at me for two seconds. My heart stopped beating during those two seconds. He's one of the sexiest men alive.

Quote:
Another thing I need to be honest about:

Why do people on here lie about others being attractive when they show their pictures? I have only posted like twice in the pictures thread, because I don't want to give my real feelings about what I think of posters' appearance. I'm not a complete bitch where I'll call a bitch ugly, but if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything.

Yet, there are people here who will call UGLY bitches attractive.............and for what reason? If a dude or girl is ugly, they are ugly. Be honest and call it what it is. The love parade annoys me, because it seems so contrived. Not everyone is attractive on this forum. Let's get real. And some people, you can tell they are ugly with the way they post and the things they say.

Also, some of you need to stop lying and exaggerating about your hookups, as well as stop giving your two cents on the ins and outs of dating, acting as if you're some professional. The ladies man act is so tired, boys, and it's disgusting. You're not proving anything to anyone here.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #77
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

You sound so pressed flyboy.

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #78
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkulari View Post
It's a matter of taste, you might have a very high ideal of beauty but other people just like normal looking people (otherwise 90% of the planet would never find a relationship of any kind)
The thing is, though, I actually don't consider my standards extraordinarily high. But the way I see attractiveness is hot or not hot. Most people have a "type" or numbers system. I don't. I just look at a person, and if I could see myself having sex with them, then that's what makes that person hot to me. A lot of people here are attractive, but on the same token, a lot of people here are just whatever looking. So when I see others acting as if they're Gods, I don't understand it and I do think people do it trying to be nice, when instead either saying nothing or being honest is nicer than being fake and allowing someone to get big headed, and set that person up for an inevitable crash to reality.
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2012, 02:20 PM   #79
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
This sounds like something I would say.

We fucking SLAY.

Quote:
No one is hotter than Haas. Except Fed.

Quote:
I saw him play in real life. He looked straight at me for two seconds. My heart stopped beating during those two seconds. He's one of the sexiest men alive.
Well, I guess I'll have to see him in person, but even the personality, I get absolutely zero spark from his overall aura. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt since so many say how sexy he is, I don't think I'll ever see it, but who knows

Last edited by Filo V. : 03-02-2012 at 02:25 PM.
Old 03-02-2012, 02:25 PM   #80
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
You sound so pressed flyboy.

Ajde.
No honey..........that's just the speed talking. Get back here when you're sober
Old 03-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #81
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

How does it feel to lick another man's anus?
Old 03-02-2012, 04:52 PM   #82
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

It's sexy, delicious, fun and uninhibited. How it feels on your tongue depends on if the guy is hairy, or smooth, shaved, but I love it all the same. It's amazing to see how you can get a guy off in such a major way and give him extreme pleasure from just the use of your tongue on/in his ass.
Old 03-02-2012, 06:07 PM   #83
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Yves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond reputeYves. has a reputation beyond repute

Don't you associate the anus with feces?
Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 PM   #84
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Not anymore than someone associating a vagina with blood.
Old 03-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #85
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Fair enough. Is there a male G-spot, and if so, is that the anus?
Old 03-02-2012, 08:21 PM   #86
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

The male g-spot is reached by stimulating a man's perineum and ass!!!!

http://evolvedworld.com/sex/item/284-the-male-g-spot

The male g-spot (it's actually called the A-spot) is a walnut shaped/feeling lump that's located right beside the prostate (it's NOT exactly the prostate unlike what many say). You massage it, and you'll feel it, and for most men, it creates a feeling of extreme pleasure. A lot of men will say it makes them feel like they have to pee. It's a very sensitive feeling; basically, it's something that keeps you on your toes, it can be pretty overwhelming. It's why men like to have their asses played with, because the ass has sensitive nerve endings that make stimulating them pleasurable, and because of the A-spot.

When men say their ass is exit only, I can only shake my head at what they're missing out on!
Old 03-02-2012, 08:32 PM   #87
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I guess this makes the perfect opportunity for me to add:

I think gay sex is SIGNIFICANTLY better than straight sex and lesbian sex. Looking at it objectively, straight sex, lesbian sex, and gay sex, and gay sex is just so much better in basically every way; more intense, more versatility, more aggression and ferocity, more pure sexual energy and heat, which leads to more passion, and all of this with less emotional drama afterward, since it's two (or more) guys. Remove all moral thinking, the whole procreation aspect, and focus solely on the sexual aspect, and there is simply nothing that can compare.

And yes, I have turned dudes out in the past. The married ones are the ones who always come back for more.
Old 03-03-2012, 03:07 PM   #88
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I definitely have to say, the subject of licking ass was brought up yesterday and I would be remiss if I didn't state that rimming is BY FAR my favorite sexual act. I love to open a guy up and eat out his beefy ass. The attitude behind it, it's "dirty", it causes some people to get bug eyed in shock.........and I love that. It makes rimming even more fun to me, the fact it makes me feel slutty when doing it, not to mention getting a guy off by eating him out is amazing. Nothing else can compare.
Old 03-03-2012, 10:43 PM   #89
country flag Yves.
Hrvatska!

Great insight in the gay male psyche.

Is it possible for your anus to be damaged as a result of penetration?
Old 03-03-2012, 10:44 PM   #90
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Do you find me attractive in any way mate?

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote