Having a gut, in dating, to which sex is it most harmful to your chances? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Having a gut and dating, whats the deuce?

Men have it tougher in dating if they have a beer gut 1 5.88%
Women have it tougher to find men if they have a beer gut 13 76.47%
Its about the same 2 11.76%
I really dont know 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2012, 11:27 AM   #76
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Having a gut, in dating, to which sex is it most harmful to your chances?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn View Post
Why did you delete the part about it takes two to tango?
Are you denying your part in the conversation and your little pride about keeping your virginity until marriage?
Creepy, scary. You have gone on and on so much about seingeist's virginity and when it might have ended, that I have had to conclude you are eerily fascinated by that event.
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 11:53 AM   #77
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Having a gut, in dating, to which sex is it most harmful to your chances?

So back to the subject matter.

Does this count?

If so, then men are unaffected.

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:16 PM   #78
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

That's fine. Anything bigger than that and we'd have a problem.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 08:42 PM   #79
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
Creepy, scary. You have gone on and on so much about seingeist's virginity and when it might have ended, that I have had to conclude you are eerily fascinated by that event.
That is pretty lame compared to your usual level of shit disturbing.

Lost your edge?
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote