Truth and Fiction. - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-01-2012, 04:45 PM   #31
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Truth and Fiction.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Nah, that wasn't my name.. understandable that you forgot though.
Your name was something like that. I don't need to remember the actual name, but I remember you and what type of poster you are. That's what matters.

Quote:
To be fair I fail miserably BEFORE making the jokes..
Well, at least you're not completely delusional.

Quote:
f-bomb aye? You must mean Flyfag. That I did, and I should really have been banned for that instead of you and your mild quips, but obviously the mods are unable to appreciate your open and honest personality.
Obvious sarcasm aside, yes, you should have been banned, that much is obvious. The fact you weren't makes me resent you even more.

Quote:
6 girls? That's about 6-7 more than me.. =/
Filo V. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #32
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Filo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond reputeFilo V. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
Perhaps, I am ugly inside, I can be nasty sometimes but for you it's worse you are empty inside.
You are totally stupid and superficial. You have zero value as an human being. If the humanity have to choose an individual example to NOT follow at all cost, I would choose you.
Honestly, I thought about being offended to this, but I can't be offended. You don't know me, and I really couldn't care less. I have things in my life that drive me, so clearly, I ain't empty. I've got a lot of depth to me, and a lot of people who care for me, and who I care for. That's what matters.

You're clearly not someone in any position to judge the value of another human being. Not remotely. You're in no position to act as an arbiter for anyone's morality or life choices. You will have to get over yourself and you're baseless judgment of me, and recognize you're pretty much a nobody.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:51 PM   #33
country flag Pirata.
the pirate queen.

Pirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond reputePirata. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
Censorship

But these bitches will NEVER take my fabulousness away. I will continue to slay.

YASSSSSSSSSS

Tell 'em sis
verdasco

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuitYerWhining View Post
Ever trolled, ever failed, no matter.
Post again, troll again, troll harder.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
mods drag this thread outside and have several spotted hyenas shit on it for 4 straight days. you may have to bribe the hyenas but they will shit on it.
Pirata. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:53 PM   #34
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Honestly, I thought about being offended to this, but I can't be offended. You don't know me, and I really couldn't care less. I have things in my life that drive me, so clearly, I ain't empty. I've got a lot of depth to me, and a lot of people who care for me, and who I care for. That's what matters.

You're clearly not someone in any position to judge the value of another human being. Not remotely. You're in no position to act as an arbiter for anyone's morality or life choices. You will have to get over yourself and you're baseless judgment of me, and recognize you're pretty much a nobody.
your not you're, illiterate.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:54 PM   #35
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Those gifs Filo
I am SLAYING the gif game now that I'm back honey

Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #36
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

Question: Would you do someone who is half as hot as you believe yourself to be? Is muscle and tone the most important parts, or can faces persuade you? Does cock size play a role? When you do one night stands, do you consider personalities at all? How do you decide which one plays which role in a one night stand? Do you sometimes drink so much that you wake up on a bed you don't recognise?
Garson007 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #37
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagsquet View Post
your not you're, illiterate.
See........................even I make mistakes once in a while. So, cheer up. Don't let your jealousy of me get in the way of doing for yourself.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:58 PM   #38
country flag Garson007

Garson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond reputeGarson007 has a reputation beyond repute

What is your most interesting fetish? Do you ever role play to spice up your sex life?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:00 PM   #39
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am SLAYING the gif game now that I'm back honey

Yay

Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:03 PM   #40
country flag Nole Rules

Nole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond reputeNole Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Are you hotter/sexier than Haas?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:06 PM   #41
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

I DESPERATELY need to say this before I forget:

Arsen, I love you and thank you for the support and backing me up when everyone was against me. You always have been there for a shoulder to talk to and you "get" me, yeah this is a computer forum, yes I am a bitch a lot of the time, but even a bitch needs support and to feel like they aren't a total outcast, you've been an awesome friend to me on here. And I saw the unban Filo signature and I appreciate it so much. You're a great person and I sometimes feel ashamed to have this sort of emotional/affectionate way of thinking about a virtual-life person but you just seem so genuine and nice. Thank you
Old 03-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #42
country flag Garson007

Quote:
Francis had 1,031 MSN friends before his computer crashed
Real men IRC.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #43
country flag Garson007

Why have you hidden your online status?
Old 03-01-2012, 05:22 PM   #44
country flag Filo V.
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garson007 View Post
Question: Would you do someone who is half as hot as you believe yourself to be?
I honestly consider myself about an 8. I don't think I'm outrageously hot. I'm attractive but there are hotter guys around. I would definitely have sex with a 5 or 6 in the eyes of others, because for me, I don't judge guys like that. I don't classify guys as 5's or 6's. Basically, it's like, are you hot or are you not, and that's it. A great personality is sexy and turns me on, I love geeky guys, I am attracted to men that others would consider traditionally non-attractive. I don't really have a "type".

Quote:
Is muscle and tone the most important parts, or can faces persuade you?
Entire package. But I would have to say face is more important. I can fuck with a guy with more cushion for pushin'. I've been with bears, I love them. I love muscle, and guys who keep themselves in shape, for both physical and mental reasons. But a great body doesn't hide an ugly face.

Quote:
Does cock size play a role?
It plays a role in determining which role I will be playing with that guy Other than that, no.

Quote:
When you do one night stands, do you consider personalities at all?
I do one night stands with guys I have a spark with, so yes. I consider personality, because to have a spark with a guy, you have to be able to connect on that level. And they have to be wanting what you're wanting and vice versa. I've asked people I trust before about certain guys, what their histories were, if they had an STD and what they were all about, before getting in the sack with them. I mostly concern myself with STDs. That's the #1 thing. I've never had and never will have an STD because I do NOT do unprotected sex.

Quote:
How do you decide which one plays which role in a one night stand?
Usually, one of us asks. I will ask, "what do you do?", or "what do you like to do?", something cliche like that. Personally, I'd say I bottom somewhere in the 2/3s range. I like to do both, but the guys that tend to go after me are aggressive, "masculine" types, probably because I'm sort of petite and thin, have a jock+twink thing going on. What's funny is I'm also an aggressive guy in bed, and in general, when it comes to sex and life overall. So usually with these masculine guys I think they expect they can just pick me up and throw me, which I love to do and want them to do to me, but I will throw myself right back at them.

Quote:
Do you sometimes drink so much that you wake up on a bed you don't recognise?
I don't drink. Never ever ever. Alcohol bloats you and causes headaches and damages your organs. And I can't stand the taste of alcohol.

Quote:
What is your most interesting fetish? Do you ever role play to spice up your sex life?
I'm not really kinky............I've done/do the bondage thing and the father/son thing. I'm not into things like sounding or fisting, watersports. It doesn't interest me at all. I can't say I'm vanilla but I can't call myself a sexual freak. However, the milder fetishes, I'm all over it. I can do it whenever, a lot depends on the guy who wants to do it. I actually am more submissive when it comes to the fetishes in comparison to when I'm having a "standard" sexual encounter.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:32 PM   #45
country flag Garson007

Quote:
It plays a role in determining which role I will be playing with that guy Other than that, no.
Have you ever been scared by the size of someone's penis? Or struggle to use it?