"This is how the world ends not with a bang but a whimper"- Attn. Seekers vol. 399 - Page 165 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2012, 02:13 PM   #2461
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Eternal sunshine of the spotless kitchen- Attn. Seekers vol. 133

Oh, I see. Interiors are heated up nearly everywhere in the US.

In India, no such problem because it's not cold. I guess it's the other way around with no AC( or having to pay more for using rooms with AC) in 40 C+ temperatures in the summer.

Edit: Only saw your edit now
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick

Last edited by tennizen : 02-26-2012 at 02:32 PM.
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2012, 02:16 PM   #2462
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

what will happen to tennis when guys like llodra retire

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:24 PM   #2463
country flag acionescu

acionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond reputeacionescu has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis is in Nolito's safe hands [/Hema]
Old 02-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #2464
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
what will happen to tennis when guys like llodra retire
What will happen to tennis when guys like RRH retire?
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:25 PM   #2465
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
new double account? where does it post? raige banned yet?
Mostly in GM. Seems to be a Noletard. Surprisingly Raige doesn't seem to have been banned yet.

Quote:
when i first met arsen his train was fucking 2 h late and i waited like dumb on katowice train station (approx. 270 km from my city) for half of night (train schedule)
then our train escaped and we needed to wait for the next one, in simply INSANE cold in the dawn. we both caught a small cold

going to be the same again, except this time it's him who does the station waiting
If that had happened to me I wouldn't have survived to tell the tale...and neither would Arsen. On a brighter note, it sounds like an ideal time for some heart-to-heart bonding.

Where are you meeting him this time?

Quote:
how was it when you first met leng, trip?
He couldn't meet me in the morning (second day of my trip - I reached Melbourne at like 9 p.m. and we met the next day) so I spent the morning walking around the area where my hotel was. I ran out of things to do after a while and sat in some lounge at my hotel. He said he'd meet me at 12.30, so imagine my surprise when he texted me at 12 to say that he was outside.

That was pretty much the only time he was early for the rest of my trip though.

Quote:
yes, but waiting rooms dont have heating

not everywhere is as hot as in your village in the jungle

On a serious note, I can't imagine this situation with the cold that you Europeans have. Whenever I visit a country in winter, there's an 80% chance of me falling sick. It's unbearable. I can't imagine how people survive without heating. It's like Singapore with no air-conditioning. I'd die.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:33 PM   #2466
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
Tennis is in Nolito's safe hands [/Hema]
Not to mention Marko and Djordje
“But even so, amid the tornadoed Atlantic of my being, do I myself still for ever centrally disport in mute calm; and while ponderous planets of unwaning woe revolve round me, deep down and deep inland there I still bathe me in eternal mildness of joy.” - Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:34 PM   #2467
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
What will happen to tennis when guys like RRH retire?

seriously though, an era will end
i dont want that
who will play szczecin challenger???
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Mostly in GM. Seems to be a Noletard. Surprisingly Raige doesn't seem to have been banned yet.
isnt it the same person as yungos

Quote:
If that had happened to me I wouldn't have survived to tell the tale...and neither would Arsen. On a brighter note, it sounds like an ideal time for some heart-to-heart bonding.
hugging into each other to produce some warmth....hand holding etc. biggest cliche ever i guess

Quote:
Where are you meeting him this time?
budapest
maybe a 3some with sonja if she comes over

Quote:
He couldn't meet me in the morning (second day of my trip - I reached Melbourne at like 9 p.m. and we met the next day) so I spent the morning walking around the area where my hotel was. I ran out of things to do after a while and sat in some lounge at my hotel. He said he'd meet me at 12.30, so imagine my surprise when he texted me at 12 to say that he was outside.
he should have waited for you at the airport IMO
though maybe not, would look like he cares and he goes everywhere after you and is ready to be a punch bag and cry cushion for you (friendzone ultimate)
probably he solved it right

Quote:
On a serious note, I can't imagine this situation with the cold that you Europeans have. Whenever I visit a country in winter, there's an 80% chance of me falling sick. It's unbearable. I can't imagine how people survive without heating. It's like Singapore with no air-conditioning. I'd die.
bad climate in poland, the cold is mixed with wet air from rain/snow
killer, really

in moscow it wasnt that bad even if the frost was big

Old 02-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #2468
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

we cant surve without Air conditioners Trip .I almost always sit in an uncomfortable AC room just to be comfortable
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:36 PM   #2469
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

- I sneak in

- See mention of the Nole family

- I sneak out
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:38 PM   #2470
country flag Nathaliia

i only dont like AC in my hotel rooms

fuckers maids always turn this to 10 C or something and its impossible to turn it off

im usually sick after living in a hotel

apart from that i love AC

Old 02-26-2012, 02:40 PM   #2471
country flag Chirag
Federer fan forever

Chirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond reputeChirag has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i only dont like AC in my hotel rooms

fuckers maids always turn this to 10 C or something and its impossible to turn it off

im usually sick after living in a hotel

apart from that i love AC
do you have a travelling job that involves staying in hotels cause I barely stay in hotels rooms for more than 4-5 days in a year
Chirag is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #2472
country flag Nathaliia

i travel sometimes, yes
usually to tennis events or to meet some man

Old 02-26-2012, 02:45 PM   #2473
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

isnt it the same person as yungos
Is it? It's pretty hilarious, though pointlessly so, all the same.

Quote:
hugging into each other to produce some warmth....hand holding etc. biggest cliche ever i guess
Well what else could you guys have done in that situation? How convenient. Imagine if you had like no chemistry with him in real life. That would have been damn awkward, not to mention painful.

Quote:
budapest
maybe a 3some with sonja if she comes over
MTF Europe edition. Did you plan this trip with Arsen?

Quote:
he should have waited for you at the airport IMO
though maybe not, would look like he cares and he goes everywhere after you and is ready to be a punch bag and cry cushion for you (friendzone ultimate)
probably he solved it right
Waiting for me at the airport would have been mega weird and I would have looked like shit after being on a plane for 7 hours so definitely not. Yeah he got it right - made me feel welcomed and comfortable without coming across as a mega needy creep like Bilbo. How's Arsen in real life?

Quote:
bad climate in poland, the cold is mixed with wet air from rain/snow
killer, really

in moscow it wasnt that bad even if the frost was big
What about when it's summer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingiskingfineon View Post
we cant surve without Air conditioners Trip .I almost always sit in an uncomfortable AC room just to be comfortable
I can imagine it's worse in India. I don't feel the heat 'cause I'm in air-con like 60% of the time, but the minute I step out of the office during lunch I just want to stab myself. I can't understand how people eat in hawker centres without air-conditioning in the afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
- I sneak in

- See mention of the Nole family

- I sneak out
Wanted to rep you but couldn't.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 02-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #2474
country flag tripwires

Quote:
i travel sometimes, yes
usually to tennis events or to meet some man
Always a good reason to travel.

All right, off to bed.
Old 02-26-2012, 02:53 PM   #2475
country flag Nathaliia

in summer it's still piss cold and it fucking rains

gaitare can confirm

Closed Thread