New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012 - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-13-2012, 08:35 PM   #61
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Moderators for GM and NT for 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
I am going to apply for the next one. But my chance are close to zero of course. It's a pity but they are looking for a precise type of poster and I've not the good profile. They don't understand that diversity even in the moderation team is a good thing.
when i become a mod i will try to put you in the team . you have my word
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #62
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samanosuke View Post
when i become a mod i will try to put you in the team . you have my word
They won't let you be mod.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #63
country flag Jovard

Jovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond reputeJovard has a reputation beyond repute

Give me the power and all Rafatards, Fedtards and ohther annoying posters will be gone
Jovard is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #64
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
The best thing we can do is go on with our daily routine.

Somehow this cracked me up.

Congrats to all the new mods
Matt01 is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #65
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

It never stops to surprise me how people keep talking about "democracy" on a private internet forum.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2012, 07:14 PM   #66
country flag samanosuke

samanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond reputesamanosuke has a reputation beyond repute

once i become a mod i'll give the power to people
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:25 PM   #67
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

One day, I will be appointed and make everything better. Some people will indeed leave the site when that happens, but a few less tards will only improve the overall quality of every discussions.

It is the senseful thing to do.
BigJohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-22-2012, 09:45 PM   #68
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

The only way you get appointed is if you buy the MTF form the current owner, better start saving the money
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 02-22-2012, 10:38 PM   #69
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

BigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond reputeBigJohn has a reputation beyond repute

Should I assume you would be one to leave? That would be an argument to appoint me...
Old 02-22-2012, 11:41 PM   #70
Slacker

Oh, I'm not worried. I have much better shot at winning Wimbledon than you at becoming a mod. No one in their right mind would make a mod someone like you, with a history of trolling, infractions and a ban (or few?)
Old 02-23-2012, 01:33 AM   #71
country flag BigJohn
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taejin View Post
Oh, I'm not worried. I have much better shot at winning Wimbledon than you at becoming a mod. No one in their right mind would make a mod someone like you, with a history of trolling, infractions and a ban (or few?)
I am not trolling as much as I am a tard chaser. My infractions have all been either easily excused when you know the context, or very very dubious, most of them coming from a single new mod in the last few months. Therefore, the bans are equally tainted.

Your odds are way off.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #72
Slacker

Excuses, excuses I've never got a single infraction and I'm here as long as you... well, maybe I should apply for a mod position, would you leave the site then?
Old 02-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #73
country flag samanosuke

I believe in God and deserve to be a mod
samanosuke is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread