Member since 2007 but submitting first post today - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 PM   #1
country flag zvezda_1991

zvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Member since 2007 but submitting first post today

hello all

participated on a US based sports site, since 2004. got tired of all the finger pointing and accusations that were flying around...so here i am

i'm serb, and unlike those new tennis fans, i don't wear soccer jerseys to a stadium and i know when to keep my mouth shut when sitting in my seat

first tennis match i ever watched was Borg-McEnroe Wimbledon final. I'm a lefty but Borg had the coolest hair...i was tormented who to cheer for, but did end up cheering for tennis in the end.

Edberg is total class. Rafter was just brilliant on the court and now it's Nole time. sorry all, been a following his career since he was 7
zvezda_1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 07:17 PM   #2
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Member since 2007 but submitting first post today

Hey bro/sis, as a great man once said, your age is only as high as your post count. That great man was me, about say a minute ago.

You seem a genuine fan of the game. I'm more interested in your epic v-cash amount though. I want to be in debt to MTF too.
Sham Kay is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:49 PM   #3
country flag zvezda_1991

zvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond reputezvezda_1991 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
Hey bro/sis, as a great man once said, your age is only as high as your post count. That great man was me, about say a minute ago.

You seem a genuine fan of the game. I'm more interested in your epic v-cash amount though. I want to be in debt to MTF too.
that in debt balance was going to be my 2nd post, but i wanted to see if i could figure it out before i looked completely stupid :-)

in fairness i was 9 back in 1980, and even at the grand ole age of 41, i still play 2-3 times per week in the summer...am hoping this year to introduce a tennis court to my 4 year old daughter start her path to the USO-AO double :-)
zvezda_1991 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 12:02 AM   #4
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Well welcome again, and nice to meet you
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 52m
Aside from everything else, Petra Kvitova is also the first player in WTA history to successfully recover from Radek Stepanek... #Wimbledon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jalusbrian View Post
Ben Rothenberg ‏@BenRothenberg 1h
Yes, Genie Bouchard is the next Maria Sharapova...in that she's being overwhelmed by Petra Kvitova in a #Wimbledon final. Up 6-3, 2-0.:
:
deestruction.tumblr.com
Naudio Spanlatine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote