Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is it a burden?

No way, im not a narcisist, im always happy if a guy likes me! 1 7.69%
Yes, a real burden, just ruins the friendship a lot of the time 10 76.92%
No guy friend has ever told me that 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2012, 11:24 PM   #91
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

I just went outside a bit but it seems someone gave all the the women in Melbourne a warning about my intentions - they all ran away before I was in courting distance. I will have to be more stealthy this time, like a ninja.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 12:20 AM   #92
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
I wonder what kind of guys we are talking here.
Obviously the question isn't what kind of guys they are but what kind of person I am. I don't like to sit around and wait for things to happen and I can't keep my mouth shut, and it's super obvious when I like someone because I'm a horrendously open book. My first two boyfriends weren't that serious so let's not bother with them. My ex and my current BF, though, are both type A personalities - they're confident about what they can bring to the relationship and they definitely weren't the needy halves of the relationship.

Quote:
Then you are not the right girl for the guy who approached you. As simple as that.
Okay, if you say so.

I've been approached on the streets before by complete weirdoes. Complete. Weirdoes. Perhaps it's a cultural thing; but where I'm from, no one normal approaches a random stranger on the streets without coming off as desperate and creepy.

Quote:
I wonder how you would react in a club if some random guy came up to you and expresses his interest in you, because that is a normal thing there. If that is ok for you, then you are even more conservative as I thought. If not, then you are not into dominant and honest guys and you prefer needy guys.
Obviously if I went to a club my intentions would be to hook up, so that's a different story. I find your stereotyping horrific to say the least, making generalisations about what kind of guys I'm into just because my dating pattern doesn't conform to your idea of what women like (this idea, frankly, creeps me out). I'm into dominant and honest guys; who isn't? But obviously for me, a guy I date can't be afraid of women who 1) make the first move; 2) have an opinion; and 3) will not keep her mouth shut just to make him happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
In a club that's another thing, people go there to interact between themselves. But on a street it's a normal part of women's psychology to freak out. Since you're a little girl, they tell you not to talk to strangers on the street, and no matter what intentions you have, you are still a stranger and we cannot know what intentions you have. It's a learned code, nothing to do with being conservative or not, it's as simple as being taught to have 911 pre-dialed when walking home alone at night or to hold keys as a weapon, to sit alone and close to the driver on the night bus. Normally you would think it's nonsense and that you would never do that, but once being in that situation you suddenly find yourself holding the keys and pre-dialling 911.

If I lived in a safer country I would probably behave other way. But generally, if I told someone that a random guy spoke to me on the street and I went somewhere with him afterwards, people would think I was utterly stupid and incredibly lucky that I wasn't dead by now. Not trying to say that I couldn't meet a freak in the club, but also there any reasonable girl will try to find out if some of her friends know the guy before really going somewhere with him. Among my friends there are almost non who have a gf/bf who isn't somehow related to the others. They are always a friend of someone, a relative of someone, or they went to the same school as someone, you met them on the school dancing course etc. You rarely get to talk to someone you weren't introduced to by your friends here.
This, pretty much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmless View Post
Classic Bilbo logic. I'm sorry if this sounds brash, don't mean to offend your dominant male sensibilities , but do you even listen to yourself?
You don't think that trying to get the attention of dozens/hundreds/etc of women, that you've never seen in your life and know nothing about, randomly on the street, thinking about what women want and what women think and what you should do and what you shouldn't do in regards to women all the time and trying to change your natural personality to accomodate your conclusions/some mental construct of what some generic woman is about is needy behaviour?
and this, too.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:48 AM   #93
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:03 AM   #94
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

2003 thread + Bilbo

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:09 AM   #95
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

anyone who has a few minutes can view the images that Bilbo has based his persona upon...

100%

and some info for 2003, call now mate...

fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:12 AM   #96
country flag Smoke944

Smoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond reputeSmoke944 has a reputation beyond repute

MTF females aren't shy about flattering themselves, no?
Old 02-21-2012, 06:52 AM   #97
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

Ever since the Gooch got married I have been searching for my role model to pick up the ladies and it looks like I now have now found it in the form of Bilbo.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:49 AM   #98
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I seduced the Gooch in Melbourne after implementing page 26 of Bilbo's ultimate sex bible to perfection. I approached him as he emerged from the lift at his hotel and proceeded to leave the facility with 4 pairs of his underpants.

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #99
country flag EliSter

EliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond reputeEliSter has a reputation beyond repute

Too good f.clay...too good

BigJohn
EliSter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 06:02 PM   #100
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Male Lizards do push ups to attract females and when scientists gave them testosterone they did push ups until they died.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:40 AM   #101
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoke944 View Post
MTF females aren't shy about flattering themselves, no?
To be fair, some of MTF top male posters..well..you dont get any more cock sure than some of them..

Just wait till I start a thread about penis size..

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:43 AM   #102
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
To be fair, some of MTF top male posters..well..you dont get any more cock sure than some of them..

Just wait till I start a thread about penis size..
Please don't.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:55 AM   #103
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

All 2003 threads should be merged into one massive sex thread.

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 08:22 AM   #104
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
I seduced the Gooch in Melbourne after implementing page 26 of Bilbo's ultimate sex bible to perfection. I approached him as he emerged from the lift at his hotel and proceeded to leave the facility with 4 pairs of his underpants.

Ajde.
You should sell a pair. You would become the third richest man in Australia after the Gooch himself and Brentos.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:30 AM   #105
country flag ssin

ssin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond reputessin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post

ssin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote