Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you? - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Is it a burden?

No way, im not a narcisist, im always happy if a guy likes me! 1 7.69%
Yes, a real burden, just ruins the friendship a lot of the time 10 76.92%
No guy friend has ever told me that 2 15.38%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-20-2012, 03:46 PM   #76
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

I am enjoying reading this thread.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-20-2012, 04:01 PM   #77
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ladies, can it become a burden when a guy friend tells you he likes you?

i have an example to solve

let's say i see a picture of a boy on mtf and tell him i'd totally have a one weekend stand with him, using him in bed any way i feel like, but then he falls in love with me, and, despite i have a long time bf, he's there for me at any time of the day and night, trying to win my feelings. After almost a year he finally does, i know i'd never feel safer with anyone, i declare my love back and we become officially together, and we do our best to make the other one smile every day, actually both think more of the other person than we think of ourselves. totally mutual

questions:
1. who actually made the 1st step?
2. who is needy?
3. is the fact of "neediness" making our relationship doomed by default?
4. does it have a lower value than other relationships because each of us didn't met a partner at the street?
5. how did he get out of a friendzone?
6. are we a "nice girl" and "nice boy" just because sex wasn't the end and because we care about each other? and is it really a bad thing?

respectfully,
masterclass another polish troll

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 04:50 PM   #78
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Answer: Who gives a shit?

You love each other fully, who cares who made the first step or who is needy? Enjoy your love.
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:18 PM   #79
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
It is your personal opinion and reaction, but MOST girls are not like this from my experience. Most girls appreciate being approached on the street. Hell, they even dream of it some have told me. A guy who has the balls to do it. A guy who is not drunk and who is charismatic. That is refreshing. Maybe in the Czech Republic it is different, but I have heard good things about approaching Czech girls on the street, especially in Prague. Streets are a wonderful place to get into conversations with people and it comes off as more genuine.
Bilbo, really, they don't. Some women are trained to be nice to other people from a very early age, so some of them will not tell you to fuck off and they will talk to you. Some women will be shocked that someone approached them in the street so if you're skilled at manipulating you'll earn a convo just because of the shock factor. I'm pretty sure most of these women will regret it once the shock is over.

Women don't like being approached in the street. The most important thing is that a woman in the street is totally out of her comfort zone. Vast majority of women will feel unsafe and threatened. Moreover, she probably thinks about something else, she's going somewhere, she's late, she's not thinking about any romantic interaction. In a club it's somewhat different, because statistically there will be more women there who just want to have fun at the moment you approach them.

Yeah, of course women dream about being approached in the street, I bet some women dream about being gang banged by six black strangers, but what does it have to do with reality?

I hope you know that every woman is different, every case is different, there are no patterns, techniques and golden rules. Hey, a woman can act differently at 6:30PM and 6:35PM depending on 100 factors. Seducing must come naturally, it must stem from your experience (and not from theories of others and not from male friends' experience because they lied to you) and presence, you have to use your empathy and observe a woman almost unconsciously, and whenever you talk about women, you seem extremely self-conscious. And that is just an introduction, because everything that's going on between a man and a woman is extremely complicated.

I'm shit at interacting with women BTW.
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:21 PM   #80
country flag gaitare

gaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond reputegaitare has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i have an example to solve

let's say i see a picture of a boy on mtf and tell him i'd totally have a one weekend stand with him, using him in bed any way i feel like, but then he falls in love with me, and, despite i have a long time bf, he's there for me at any time of the day and night, trying to win my feelings. After almost a year he finally does, i know i'd never feel safer with anyone, i declare my love back and we become officially together, and we do our best to make the other one smile every day, actually both think more of the other person than we think of ourselves. totally mutual

questions:
1. who actually made the 1st step?
2. who is needy?
3. is the fact of "neediness" making our relationship doomed by default?
4. does it have a lower value than other relationships because each of us didn't met a partner at the street?
5. how did he get out of a friendzone?
6. are we a "nice girl" and "nice boy" just because sex wasn't the end and because we care about each other? and is it really a bad thing?

respectfully,
masterclass another polish troll
attention seeking is someplace else
gaitare is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:35 PM   #81
country flag Harmless

Harmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond reputeHarmless has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
we talk a lot about women who can be stalked and crept for life (i am totally crept with bad experiences and some of my friends too; probably too many psychopaths around the dormitory area waiting for young girls and masturbating around them afterwards)

but would be funny if one of these girls bilbo approaches turned out to be a total psycho, and the predator would become a victim from the statistics point of view, might happen
Perhaps he meets a nice librarian lady like this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaitare View Post
Bilbo, really, they don't. Some women are trained to be nice to other people from a very early age, so some of them will not tell you to fuck off and they will talk to you. Some women will be shocked that someone approached them in the street so if you're skilled at manipulating you'll earn a convo just because of the shock factor. I'm pretty sure most of these women will regret it once the shock is over.
Or perhaps when they say "Sure, 100€" he figures he's succedeed at initiating a great conversation about the rise of oil prices. :ajde:

Poor 2003, works so hard at the OP and Bilbo always takes all the spotlight. Sort of like a Ferrer- FLopez situation.
Harmless is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:41 PM   #82
country flag Dini

Dini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond reputeDini has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
I really like you Dini.

Ajde.
I'm overjoyed you can make light of the situation.

Quote:

Women don't like being approached in the street. The most important thing is that a woman in the street is totally out of her comfort zone. Vast majority of women will feel unsafe and threatened. Moreover, she probably thinks about something else, she's going somewhere, she's late, she's not thinking about any romantic interaction. In a club it's somewhat different, because statistically there will be more women there who just want to have fun at the moment you approach them.

Yeah, of course women dream about being approached in the street, I bet some women dream about being gang banged by six black strangers, but what does it have to do with reality?

I hope you know that every woman is different, every case is different, there are no patterns, techniques and golden rules. Hey, a woman can act differently at 6:30PM and 6:35PM depending on 100 factors. Seducing must come naturally, it must stem from your experience (and not from theories of others and not from male friends' experience because they lied to you) and presence, you have to use your empathy and observe a woman almost unconsciously, and whenever you talk about women, you seem extremely self-conscious. And that is just an introduction, because everything that's going on between a man and a woman is extremely complicated.

Can this post be made a sticky somehow?
Old 02-20-2012, 06:20 PM   #83
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Agree with Dini on
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #84
country flag 2003

2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
Pretty normal reaction. If she's with friends she feels secure, and not awkward for not talking to you, so it's easy for her to ignore you (she still knows you are there, though, and probably wishes that you would leave). Ignoring is normal for us when we are hurt. Then we call our friend and say "he was there and tried to talk to me, but I IGNORED him!" and the friend says "you did very well, girl!" Oh, what cruel creatures we are sometimes
Corrected.

What right exactly does she have to feel hurt in Certinfys situation?

- Rafael Nadal, ever so "humble", - press conference after shock 4 set loss to Robeen Soderling @ 2009 French Open 4th round.

Proud member of the Anti Dull Alliance
2003 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 PM   #85
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

Thread status = ultimate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbo View Post
Most girls appreciate being approached on the street. Hell, they even dream of it some have told me..
Not sure what type of girls you're approaching mate but any female whose dream is to be approached on the street by a random dude isn't the sort of sheila I'd be looking to court anyway.

Just my 2 cents.

Ajde.

Quote:
Originally Posted by acionescu View Post
None will reach the My 1st Grand Slam levels, anyway.

Ajde.
OMG.

Thread status now = ultimate

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:14 PM   #86
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
Corrected.

What right exactly does she have to feel hurt in Certinfys situation?
Certinfy told her that he liked her, while she wanted him only as a friend. She maybe feels like the friendship can't go on like it used to, and that all the energy she had put into it went to waste. In a way, she can feel cheated on. The relationship turned out to be something else than she thought it was, and it wasn't her who changed it. She might feel hurt, it's normal. It's a selfish feeling, because of course it's not his fault either, but neither of them can help that. And if it's cruel... yes, it's cruel, we are cruel, mainly when something gets us off balance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt =Legend View Post
Thread status = ultimate

Not sure what type of girls you're approaching mate but any female whose dream is to be approached on the street by a random dude is the one who gets paid for it.

Just my 2 cents.

Ajde.

Corrected.
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Old 02-21-2012, 12:09 AM   #87
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has taught me a lot. Now excuse me while I get changed so I can go outside and ask every women and their dog to marry me.

Ajde.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo

Last edited by leng jai : 02-21-2012 at 12:21 AM.
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:18 AM   #88
country flag Tulipe

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
This thread has taught me a lot. Now excuse me while I get changed so I can go outside and ask every women and her dog to marry me.

Ajde.
The dog will accept for sure.

Quote:
Old 02-21-2012, 12:19 AM   #89
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Just make sure to check she's a bitch, and you're in.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:22 AM   #90
country flag Hewitt =Legend

Hewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt =Legend has a reputation beyond repute

I just wondered down my street, approached a woman I found desirable and proceeded to state my interest in her.

And it really does work, got a slap in the face for my troubles. That's the most action I've had in years.

Ajde.

Ol' Rusty Hewitt - Keeping me moist since 1998.

B-Nard4Lyfe.

BoGaNtiLIdiE.
Hewitt =Legend is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote