Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012 - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-14-2012, 11:23 PM   #31
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Winter/Spring Hardcourt Season 2012

i think you're all amazing, to follow a streamed match in its entirety arno fans are the winners

(how good is streaming these days? it used to be a tiny screen of 300 pixels, blurry and you can't see the ball )
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-15-2012, 07:47 PM   #32
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Win in 3 sets against Fischer

It was a better match than yesterday for sure. He was a bit passive but his level was good in the 3rd, irregular in the 2nd. The 1st set was quite good from him, he was in the match since the first game. He read the service of his opponent easily and his own serve was pretty good. Fisher was able to be really agressive but he made also many faults. In the 3rd Arnaud deserved the win, no breaks points to save in it.

He in 1/4, some confidence to take from these wins to be ready for Marseille
Old 02-15-2012, 08:09 PM   #33
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

I just saw the first set and indeed a bit better than yesterday but not great. Still good to win then in quarter a good server so not easy.

About yesterday you can read and use google to translate the blog of Heliovaara about yesterday match or Bergamo http://harriheliovaara.fi/blogi/ It seems according his blog and the tweet of others players than it's not easy to train in Bergamo. According this http://tennis.it/challenger-bergamo-...a-fotografica/ Arno is even arrived only few hours before his match yesterday It really explain his behaviour yesterday at the start of the match.
soulage is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #34
country flag Lesliem

Lesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond reputeLesliem has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulage View Post
I just saw the first set and indeed a bit better than yesterday but not great. Still good to win then in quarter a good server so not easy.

About yesterday you can read and use google to translate the blog of Heliovaara about yesterday match or Bergamo http://harriheliovaara.fi/blogi/ It seems according his blog and the tweet of others players than it's not easy to train in Bergamo. According this http://tennis.it/challenger-bergamo-...a-fotografica/ Arno is even arrived only few hours before his match yesterday It really explain his behaviour yesterday at the start of the match.
He explained on facebook after his 1st round that he could not train before the match (I posted it page 2 ). A pity you did not see the 3rd set today it was really better from Arnaud, not incredible but some good points from the baseline.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:17 PM   #35
country flag soulage

soulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond reputesoulage has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I saw his message and just to add that it's also a problem for other players tehre. Then if he arrived few hours before the match that was short.

Sylvain post the reaction of arno for tonight. He says it was better than yesterday in the game and in the move but not perfect he thinks he's on the good road . Let's hope he will find a court to train tomorrow
Old 02-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #36
country flag Lesliem

Arnaud is in semi

Solid win in 2 sets 6/4, 6/2. He was very focused, more motivated than during the 2 first rounds, he made few errors & it was good at the net. His opponent served well in the 1st set but was bad to save the break balls contrary to Arno and in the 2nd set Arnaud was reading Kravchuk's serve easily. Arnaud won mentally and tactically today.

So another russian tomorrow and some points to improve his ranking
Old 02-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #37
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Arnaud is in semis, he won 6-4, 6-2. I didn't see anything, so no report, but te scoreline doesnt look too bad imo. I will be in Marseille before him.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:41 PM   #38
country flag soulage

Somebody found the brain of Kravchuk because it seems he's playing without it Not a very clever player at 64 31 he understand he has to be agressiv on Arno's serve but then he didn't stop his error fest so he lost to a clever Arno.

I think Arno's serve was less powerful than in his previous match which goes well with an elbow pain. He was giving more effect but less power. OK with lesliem Arno was motivated today and enough clever to do win that match. Well still not great but for the moment it's enough Next opponent is much better.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:18 PM   #39
country flag soulage

Match just ended 26/57 I only saw last games and Kudry was on fire hitting hard the ball and everything was in the court. Arno was chasing the ball all around the court I look at the stats and Kudry wad the king on his serve. Arno was clearly overpowered today at least from what i saw. Well it was an interesting week he's far away to be at his best but he improves

Bad luck in Marseille he'll play Nico Mahut and don't need to recall the h2h that's awful for Arno . Nico is playing well those days and Arno is still struggling but it's tennis so everything is open . Kezzi will see both in a same match that's the good news Arno is also in double draw with Dlouhy who has a poor year for the moment let's hope some luck for them.
Old 02-18-2012, 07:24 PM   #40
country flag Lesliem

Loss 6/2-7/5

Arnaud was dominated from beginning to end today. He was struggling on his own serve and had no solution on his opponent's serve making a lot of errors. The Russian played well, was physically better and made a lot of winning points because Arnaud was all the time far from the ball...It was too hard physically for him today, he was tired by his previous matches I guess.

You're right soulage we have the impression he had a problem with his serve too weak, so probably the shoulder or elbow again and just before Marseille so frustrating. But it's complicated for him now to play 2,3 matches in a row physically his body doesn't follow...
Old 02-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #41
country flag soulage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesliem View Post
You're right soulage we have the impression he had a problem with his serve too weak, so probably the shoulder or elbow again and just before Marseille so frustrating. But it's complicated for him now to play 2,3 matches in a row physically his body doesn't follow...
For his two first match Arno was serving quite well not yesterday but the guy was brainless I mean he has not enough power and Kudry makes fun with that today. Then he has never been very powerful and with don't see the speed with that poor streaming so we have to wait Marseille if the elbow is again in troubles or if it's just an impression. From the games I follow I found he's running quite well. Leg seems OK

For today he was beaten by a better player so he can't have regrets that's tennis. Let's hope body goes weel in his town. I hope Arno will give his impression even after a loss Sylvain pick up your phone please
Old 02-19-2012, 12:03 PM   #42
country flag soulage

He gives his reaction for his facebook after that loss to sum up he says he started badly the match then Kudry played well. the second set was more close but he didn't manage to make the difference. He stays on the three wins and little more confidence to start the Open 13 with a lot of motivation.

On WLT a report says that he was still a good worker during the training http://www.welovetennis.fr/challenge...e-pour-clement
Old 02-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #43
country flag Marine

Marine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond reputeMarine has a reputation beyond repute

The informateur, the guy behind the banner (pic) is the same as the guy of the blog on Yahoo tennis. Simple hypothesis

Guy Forget
Marine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:26 PM   #44
country flag Fat Camel

Fat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond reputeFat Camel has a reputation beyond repute

Oh...Mahut again for 1st round. And again winner plays Tsonga.
ARNAUD CLEMENT
Xavier Malisse Janko Tipsarevic
Stanislas Wawrinka - Brian Baker - Roger Federer - Daniel Evans - Alexandr Dolgopolov - Gilles Simon - Lleyton Hewitt - Richard Berankis - Ernests Gulbis - Mikhail Youzhny - Nicolas Mahut - Oli Rochus - James Blake - Fabio Fognini - David Nalbandian - Marcos Baghdatis - Paul-Henri Mathieu - Tommy Robredo - Danai Udomchoke
Fabrice Santoro - Marat Safin - Nicolas Lapentti - Sebastian Grosjean - Andy Roddick

Last edited by Fat Camel : 02-19-2012 at 06:15 PM.
Fat Camel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 11:52 PM   #45
country flag Via

Via has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond reputeVia has a reputation beyond repute

he will need more than motivation for his hometown farewell!
Via is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote