Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-16-2012, 08:33 PM   #46
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

woot! Delpo wins in straights!
Very good season so far: Three tournaments ... three quarterfinals!
and look at that yummy 83% of first serves won!

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-16-2012, 09:40 PM   #47
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Livescoring Thread 2012 Cheer and Post to Your Hearts Content

was so happy to be there!! Not the best match I've seen, but it was great to see it at the Ahoy

Beck was not schooling him but, he did make things pretty difficult!!! ooh and how about the bloody nose?! How did that happen?

I made some small clips at the start and the end of the match. Loved the interview afterwards. He likes it here and he would come back...but it all depends if we like him. I melted when he said that....the look on his face adorable!!

And how I'd love for Jesse to play JMDP in the next round...but I guess Troicki has other plans
Carlita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #48
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Carlita

its great to see you here.
Old 02-16-2012, 09:48 PM   #49
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

How exciting Carlita! I didn't get to see the interview at the end but he looked adorable today! Glad to hear that you finally got to see our man live
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 09:51 PM   #50
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Carlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond reputeCarlita has a reputation beyond repute

I had seen him before, in Madrid a few years ago. Hopefully will see him also at RG

Will post the clips in the videothread once they have been uploaded
Old 02-16-2012, 09:52 PM   #51
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
Carlita

its great to see you here.
hola!
Old 02-16-2012, 09:56 PM   #52
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlita View Post
hola!
how have you been?
Old 02-16-2012, 10:03 PM   #53
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafarta&Grigorior♥ View Post
how have you been?
Im okay, you? Was a bit stressed with work moving to another town, which makes it harder for me to get to ...but it's not as bad as I thought...so things are slowly getting back to normal, sort of.

Right now Im tired as hell uploading the small interview clip...sound is not great but he's adorable to watch so doesnt matter
Old 02-16-2012, 10:14 PM   #54
country flag LawrenceOfTennis
Banned!

LawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond reputeLawrenceOfTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I made some small clips at the start and the end of the match. Loved the interview afterwards. He likes it here and he would come back...but it all depends if we like him. I melted when he said that....the look on his face adorable!!
LawrenceOfTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:19 PM   #55
I wanna taste u.

Quote:
Im okay, you? Was a bit stressed with work moving to another town, which makes it harder for me to get to ...but it's not as bad as I thought...so things are slowly getting back to normal, sort of.

Right now Im tired as hell uploading the small interview clip...sound is not great but he's adorable to watch so doesnt matter
im doing fine, things have been up and down for me lately, with tennis and life, but things are good so far.

you have been very very busy, you do need some rest.

well thats good
Old 02-16-2012, 10:25 PM   #56
country flag Carlita
Bite me.....

Few minutes to go and I can post the interview clip. I have 3 more (from warm up and matchpoints) but will upload those tomorrow. Too tired
Old 02-16-2012, 10:53 PM   #57
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you Good luck with the new venue and here here to normality
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:22 PM   #58
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Well he is coasting- not really working hard as Victor is not playing well at all. I think JM should mix it up and come into net for practice.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:35 PM   #59
country flag david_williams

david_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond reputedavid_williams has a reputation beyond repute

The nose bleeds again, it's begun to worry me

Ryan Harrison, Robby Ginepri, Sam Querrey, Tommy Robredo, Ivan Ljubicic, Tomas Berdych, Nicolas Almagro
david_williams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 01:43 PM   #60
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the first time I've been able to actually watch the whole match since it's before I go to work. Impressive. Footwork has improved. Just keep ball in play, wait for Troicki to make the error. As for this nosebleed issue, I have some suggestions for him. I am the queen of the nosebleed. I used to get them daily after recess in school when my blood pressure would skyrocket (before my surgery). I get them in the winter when the air is dry. I get them during allergy season (which is NOW since spring has decided to come early) when I take my allergy sinus spray. He needs to get a small bottle of saline nasal spray. I have a feeling the air inside the arena is dry with the heat on. Then when he does get one, wad up a little bit of tissue, wet it, and stick it under the upper lip in the middle, helps cut it off, then leave it there for an hour or so to keep it from starting back up. It works for me almost immediately.

BTW, when I first saw the giant tennis ball in the corner of the TV screen, I thought it was a giant orange. That's what confused me. It's a strange color or the color I'm seeing on the computer is off.