South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #61
country flag _maxi

_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: South American states ban Falklands vessels from ports

I can't believe the bullshit from the press. And I don't mean the UK press, but the Argentinian one this time. They try to sell however they can. Now they are making big titles about our president speech and the Malvinas/Falklands issue just as a war would be going to happen. The people here is quite, peaceful. Everyone thinks that the 1982 war was a stupid decision and that it would be even more stupid to think of a war again. But the press makes it appear like the people would be concerned about the Malvinas/Falkands problem when it's not at all like that.
_maxi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #62
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

If there's another war I hope that UK replies further by even bombing Argentina.

Next time they'd think twice.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:34 PM   #63
country flag _maxi

_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute_maxi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
If there's another war I hope that UK replies further by even bombing Argentina.

There won't be. Keep dreaming. I see who the bellicose is.
_maxi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:03 AM   #64
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _maxi View Post
It is quite obvious, isn't it? I wonder the meaning of his Nirvana in his profile
Maxi, thanks for making your voice heard and trying to explain Argentina's position.

Ain't it funny how, in a forum with dozens of argies (most of them quite argumentative), only Maxi decided to discuss this issue? The answer is simple. For most of us, a war is neither wanted nor expected not even worthwhile, it's not the way to get any kind of agreement about the Malvinas.

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:06 AM   #65
country flag Denaon
Yes, I am

Denaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond reputeDenaon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Think straight boy.

Gato Gaudio
Denaon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:52 AM   #66
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by _maxi View Post
Obviously because Argentina is all talk. UK has no need to talk because the Falklanders have no interest in discussing turning over their sovereignty to Argentina. End of Story.

All this complaining about nuclear arms in the region, the nukes have been there since 1982.

FYI, the Argentina military is a joke. The only people it can take on are its unarmed citizens. Without Maggie T you folks would still be under a military dictatorship. You owe us thanks, a fruit basket of thanks wouldn't be asking much.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 05:28 PM   #67
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously because Argentina is all talk. UK has no need to talk because the Falklanders have no interest in discussing turning over their sovereignty to Argentina. End of Story.

All this complaining about nuclear arms in the region, the nukes have been there since 1982.

FYI, the Argentina military is a joke. The only people it can take on are its unarmed citizens. Without Maggie T you folks would still be under a military dictatorship. You owe us thanks, a fruit basket of thanks wouldn't be asking much.
obvious troll is obvious