Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989! - Page 45 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-26-2012, 01:58 AM   #661
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Dear Nathaliia,

I'm being strong armed by the Triads. Adrian is trying to get me to vote against you.

I don't know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
James
dunno man, i have a bigger problem than triads

went to the prom and turned out all the girls called pretty were a sorority clique - savesthedizzle, nikki, eve, tulipe, pirata, arm put some paint on my dress, cut my hair when i was asleep and added toilet refresher to my facial cream

interesting voting pattern, who would have suspected

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2012, 02:01 AM   #662
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sham Kay View Post
*Ears perk up*

Enjoying having someone fluff your pillows and tuck you in is nothing to be shy about. Pleasurable experiences like those are ageless.
That wasn't quite what I was talking about.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #663
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
How do I beat that?

Tempted to talk about what I like done to me in bed but that's probably sinking a tad too low for a conservative Chinese girl like me.
This is something the people need to know.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 02:56 AM   #664
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Lol kinky

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:05 AM   #665
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
This is something the people need to know.
I'm too shy.

I may overcome this shyness if I get into the final.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:28 AM   #666
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
yellow and lace&leather
trying to look as innocent as possible

g'night for real now, field is yours, trip
HAHAHA! Let me tell you Nathi! You failed! You don't look inocent at all. But that's actually a good thing

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Sauletekis is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:33 AM   #667
country flag Sauletekis

Sauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond reputeSauletekis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kezzi View Post
Don't be sorry and you don't suck as a man of trust! You did a great job and I made it further than the two years before.
I'm happy you wanted to be my man of trust even if we don't know each other very well.

I agree with you, the field is very strong and I never expected to get out of rr. So a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me! Especially the one with comments, that is really nice to read.

Good luck to Nathii, Tripwires, Nina and Di!
I didn't do a great job, but as long as you exceed your expectations, I'm happy for you

Since the contest is over, I have no problem to say that you're intro was really the best and more original of them all. Shame people didn't recognize this!

Anyway, great being part of this again, see you next year

Sporting Clube de Portugal, Fútbol Club Barcelona, Newcastle United Football Club, FK Vilniaus Žalgiris
Old 01-26-2012, 03:37 AM   #668
country flag Sauletekis

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
You did great.

Oh Raquel! You must been through hell to cheerlead for me I understand your hard position now! BTW, you deserved way more than QF, but people from MTF were sovereign, so there's nothing we can do about it. (and yes, I know you didn't want to go far, actually )

Old 01-26-2012, 03:42 AM   #669
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Mr MTF made me discover Trip and Ms MTF made me discover arm. I feel so blessed.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 03:47 AM   #670
country flag Sauletekis

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
Mr MTF made me discover Trip and Ms MTF made me discover arm. I feel so blessed.
You should!

Old 01-26-2012, 04:47 AM   #671
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
SF vs Nathalia? Trip and her Cow of Trust are not impressed

Too cute
The girl and the cow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tulipe View Post
You were a wonderful woman of trust, love

The competition was too strong this year. And I don't mind losing to Diana at all... a football girl's win is like my own, because we're one big family
Thanks.
Now I need to change my avatar again, I was slowly getting used to having you there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnriqueIG8 View Post
That means no after party?

Ah what a missed chance to have a bootycall with Nikita. Shame on my honesty
No party.
No booty call.
No more virtual sex.
Sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 04:49 AM   #672
country flag allpro

allpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond reputeallpro has a reputation beyond repute

ALL of you contestants are fine, courageous ladies worthy of miss mtf
allpro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 06:50 AM   #673
country flag Goldenoldie

Goldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond reputeGoldenoldie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh no! I go to bed with the scores roughly level and wake up with my lady losing heavily!

Sorry Nina, I just couldn't stay awake, and the night people jumped into the thread and voted. (Or was it different time zones?)

Please let's have your sympathy votes now, or the aged man of trust is dead meat!!!!!
Old 01-26-2012, 08:34 AM   #674
country flag Nikki♥

Nikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond reputeNikki♥ has a reputation beyond repute

Voting is currently suspended because Fedal is on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathancrane View Post
Bičuj me mamita!
Nikki♥ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #675
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

folks please dont forget to vote for a very special princess. vote for princess di--sonja1989.

thanks.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote