Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion WE HAVE A NEW QUEEN / SONJA1989! - Page 44 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:32 PM   #646
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Miss MTF 2011 - draw, contestants and discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machado & Gil View Post
I'm sorry that i couldn't help you more Kezzi, but I didn't have that mutch time, and I really suck doing this. Also the field being very strong didn't helped the situation

Now I give even more value to cheerleards job in Mister MTF. This is way harder than being a contester!!!

Anyway, good luck to the girls that are still in the contest!
Don't be sorry and you don't suck as a man of trust! You did a great job and I made it further than the two years before.
I'm happy you wanted to be my man of trust even if we don't know each other very well.

I agree with you, the field is very strong and I never expected to get out of rr. So a massive thanks to everyone who voted for me! Especially the one with comments, that is really nice to read.

Good luck to Nathii, Tripwires, Nina and Di!

Old 01-25-2012, 09:51 PM   #647
country flag Tulipe

Tulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond reputeTulipe has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
WTF? We lost?
Shame on you, MTF.
Shame on you, Javi, for making me think that going to bed with you would actually help Tulipe's draw.

Shame on you.

Shame, shame, shame.

Just kidding.
It has been a great contest and losing to Diana who is a really sweet and gorgeous woman is nothing bad. Congrats to her and her man of trust.
Sorry, Maria, but I did what I could... I would have wanted to be around the last few hours of voting but unfortunately something unexpected came up. It has been a real pleasure to be your woman of trust. And I still think you should have won the entire thing because you are the contestant with the best pics and the best intro.
You were a wonderful woman of trust, love

The competition was too strong this year. And I don't mind losing to Diana at all... a football girl's win is like my own, because we're one big family
Ruben Ramirez-Hidalgo is an intruiging player. A complete nobody who near the age of 30 worked himself up to be a competitive claycourter (2006-2007), beating Ferrer at RG, leading Federer 5-1 in the final set in Masters Series tournament.

His playing style is also of interest, he is the most technically pure moonballer on the tour
miles ahead of Nadal in esthetic terms, complete with a never-failing trademark grunt. A legend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
i sit on central court in the front row, turn my head back over whole stand and the vip lounge above and see RRHs moonballs from court #2
Tulipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #648
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

GOAT field this year - arm and Maria didn't even make the SF.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:01 PM   #649
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Omg leng jai i can't believe you posted that horrendous picture of me.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
tripwires is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:04 PM   #650
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Omg leng jai i can't believe you posted that horrendous picture of me.
So horrendous, can't believe how ugly your hand is...
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:08 PM   #651
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

This is what I have to deal with as Trips Man of Trust. I post GOAT pictures of her and she complains about their ugliness

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 01-25-2012, 11:10 PM   #652
country flag EnriqueIG8
Som i Serem

EnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond reputeEnriqueIG8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki♥ View Post
WTF? We lost?
Shame on you, MTF.
Shame on you, Javi, for making me think that going to bed with you would actually help Tulipe's draw.

Shame on you.

Shame, shame, shame.

Just kidding.
It has been a great contest and losing to Diana who is a really sweet and gorgeous woman is nothing bad. Congrats to her and her man of trust.
Sorry, Maria, but I did what I could... I would have wanted to be around the last few hours of voting but unfortunately something unexpected came up. It has been a real pleasure to be your woman of trust. And I still think you should have won the entire thing because you are the contestant with the best pics and the best intro.
That means no after party?

Ah what a missed chance to have a bootycall with Nikita. Shame on my honesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldenoldie View Post
OK so it's the big one

Top seed against "outsider"
Second seed against third seed.

Haven't I seen this scenario somewhere before??

Please vote for Nina, so I can be her man of trust for one more day.
Ladies, look at her personality.
Men, look at her legs.
Wasn't it the exact same scenario in the Mr Contest?

We all knew how that ended, so Nathalia vs Sonja final with Sonja triumphing here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Ok, everyone, thanks a lot. It's been fun. Thanks to my man of trust, who kept things the way I wanted.

Oh, thanks to durrr too, he was one of the people who convinced me to participate, and he didn't fail to support me.

Now Javi, I lost, time for you to do me that favor we agreed on.
Thanks for participating. I know you also participated a little for me. Or I'd like to think that

You did a great job, and I think you are officially an MTF sweetheart now.

I did what we agreed on

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Javier, Javier, no te olvides de borrar mis fotos! tried my best Spanish, feel free to correct it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
it is perfect.
I can same the same Javi, please
Sorry girls I just got home, I only opened the SF thread and closed the QF on my phone today.

Consider it done

Former #1 in FITD (Titles: 11 / US Open 2009 + MS Shanghai 2010 + MS Cincinatti 2011 champion)
also: Bangkok 2008, Sydney 2009, Acapulco 2009, Dubai 2009, Bĺstad 2009, Stockholm 2009, Eastbourne 2010 & Auckland 2013

Former #1 in Suicide Tennis (Titles: 2 / Won: 7)
#89 in TT Singles (Titles: 3 / CH Ortisei 2010, CH Bratislava 2010 & CH Mons 2012) | ATP Zagreb F 2013
#74 in TT Doubles (Titles: 6 / CH Rome 2011 + CH Ostrava 2011 w. vn01, CH Madrid 2012 w. Rodrigol_87, CH Sheffield 2013 w. sdtoot & CH Rome 2013 + CH Bordeaux 2013 w. Sonj1989)
EnriqueIG8 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:13 PM   #653
country flag leng jai

Yellowism prevailed in Mr MTF...don't let it do the same for Ms MTF.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
Old 01-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #654
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

my teeth are more yellow than trip's skin if it's any help

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:16 PM   #655
country flag GOAT = Fed

GOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond reputeGOAT = Fed has a reputation beyond repute

What's ''yellowism''
GOAT = Fed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:56 PM   #656
country flag tripwires

tripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond reputetripwires has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
This is what I have to deal with as Trips Man of Trust. I post GOAT pictures of her and she complains about their ugliness
I wanted to post GOAT pictures of you during Mr MTF and you complained about looking like a lobster in them, among other complaints.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet
So horrendous, can't believe how ugly your hand is...

Sam, I would like to know what "yellowism" is too. Nathii seems to have a pretty good take on it.
"But certain interests of particular people are so important that it would be wrong - morally wrong - for the community to sacrifice those interests just to secure an overall benefit. Political rights mark off and protect these particularly important interests. A political right, we may say, is a trump over the kind of trade-off argument that normally justifies political action." - Ronald Dworkin (RIP)
Old 01-26-2012, 12:26 AM   #657
country flag Nathaliia

Nathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond reputeNathaliia has a reputation beyond repute

yellow and lace&leather
trying to look as innocent as possible

g'night for real now, field is yours, trip

i want something else to get me through this life....
Nathaliia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 12:35 AM   #658
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Dear Nathaliia,

I'm being strong armed by the Triads. Adrian is trying to get me to vote against you.

I don't know what to do. Any advice would be appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
James
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 01:09 AM   #659
country flag tripwires

How do I beat that?

Tempted to talk about what I like done to me in bed but that's probably sinking a tad too low for a conservative Chinese girl like me.
Old 01-26-2012, 01:28 AM   #660
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

*Ears perk up*

Enjoying having someone fluff your pillows and tuck you in is nothing to be shy about. Pleasurable experiences like those are ageless.
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote