K SWISS Tennis Camp - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
country flag Let Me Play

Let Me Play is on a distinguished road
Default K SWISS Tennis Camp

This summer we will once again be running the K-Swiss Tennis Camp and it will take place at the Licensed Victuallers' School in Ascot from 12 to 17 August 2012. Check out our video: http://vimeo.com/30228119

What to expect on camp:
  • Player development drills and stations
  • Lectures and workshops on nutrition, sports psychology, and strength & conditioning
  • Competitive games and tournaments
  • Speed and agility training
  • Skills testing and evaluation
  • Awards: Tournament Winners, Most Improved Player, Camper of the Week

Along with K-Swiss, Let Me Play have developed a programme that both introduces the sport of tennis to those that are simply keen to participate and challenges the more serious player. If you love tennis and want an intense week of developing correct habits, fine tuning skills and having fun, then this is the camp for you.

As always there are limited places so please do think about registering soon. We are currently running a new year offer - if you sign up before 31 January, we will immediately send you a pair of K-Swiss Tennis Shoes (worth £50 to £79) and a K-Swiss Tennis Shirt (worth £20 to £30) for FREE! This offer will not be repeated!

To register you can call 0845 009 0933 or (+44 208 735 5379 when dialling from outside the UK) and pay a deposit of £100 over the phone or you can send a cheque for £100 (made payable to Let Me Play) to Let Me Play 27 Bulwer Street, London W12 8AR.

If you would like to watch previous camps on video, please check them out!
2011: http://vimeo.com/30228119
Let Me Play is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote