WWW Sydney final: Benneteau vs. Nieminen? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win Sydney?

Nieminen 21 44.68%
Benneteau 26 55.32%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #61
country flag shotgun

shotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond reputeshotgun has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Sydney final: Benneteau vs. Nieminen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timariot View Post
Nonsense. Nieminen has almost always faced top calibre opponents and I think only once or so has been higher ranked in the final. Ditto for Benneteau.

You may want to compare to someone like Tursunov who is 7-2 on ATP finals, but his opponents have mostly been clowns.
The ranking of the opponent shouldn't matter much when it wasn't a problem for these guys in the matches they won to get to these finals.

No matter what you say there's no excuse for Nieminen with a sample of 11 matches - the only guy he managed to beat was Ancic who was a clown in finals himself - losing to the likes of Arthurs, Moodie and Dupuis.
shotgun is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #62
country flag gators0708

gators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond reputegators0708 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WWW Sydney final: Benneteau vs. Nieminen?

Why won't they just flat out say right now it's cancelled has anyone seen today's forecast there, its worse then Yesterdays. Not fair on the players I'm sure both just want to get to Melbourne already.
gators0708 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote