Pete Sampras analyses the 2011 season - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-13-2012, 05:22 AM   #31
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Pete Sampras analyses the 2011 season

You people are mistaking athletic ability for talent. talent is the grace with which the tennis player hits the ball. You can see that in Federer, Nalbandian, Murray, Safin and so on. But that is NOT the case with Nadal. His game is pure UGLY.

I repeat you can only tell the difference if you have played the game or any other outdoor sports long enough to spot it.
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-13-2012, 05:52 AM   #32
country flag MatchFederer
-Cheese, Bacon, SOWsages-

MatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
You people are mistaking athletic ability for talent. talent is the grace with which the tennis player hits the ball. You can see that in Federer, Nalbandian, Murray, Safin and so on. But that is NOT the case with Nadal. His game is pure UGLY.

I repeat you can only tell the difference if you have played the game or any other outdoor sports long enough to spot it.
You don't half come out with some absolute bollocks. You're either a muppet or a very convincing troll.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #33
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatchFederer View Post
You don't half come out with some absolute bollocks. You're either a muppet or a very convincing troll.

If you dont have any argument why dont you just Fuck off
Old 01-13-2012, 07:18 AM   #34

MatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond reputeMatchFederer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you dont have any argument why dont you just Fuck off
Because I like posting here. Despite the balance of non-tennis specific physical abilities and tennis specific talents leaning increasingly toward non-tennis specific abilities relatively in comparison to past times, it's ludicrous to posit that that alone can get you to the top of the sport.

So, like I said, you're either a raving idiot or a beautifully crafted troll.
Old 01-13-2012, 07:51 AM   #35
country flag Shinoj

Quote:
Because I like posting here. Despite the balance of non-tennis specific physical abilities and tennis specific talents leaning increasingly toward non-tennis specific abilities relatively in comparison to past times, it's ludicrous to posit that that alone can get you to the top of the sport.

So, like I said, you're either a raving idiot or a beautifully crafted troll.

You are saying it yourself it is leaning. It is uncomfortable for you to believe in it now. But that's what is happening. Prima facie is Nadal and Toni.

And cut out the insults For fuck sake. I don't believe in giving Bad Rep but that is what i have to do now.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:09 AM   #36
country flag BEBE91

BEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nina, Determination and physical prowess along with great coaching can break you into Top 4. Talent is no longer required in these condition. And i know you wont agree with it.
Determination and physical prowess are also talent... Idiot!!!
BEBE91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #37

Quote:
You are saying it yourself it is leaning. It is uncomfortable for you to believe in it now. But that's what is happening. Prima facie is Nadal and Toni.

And cut out the insults For fuck sake. I don't believe in giving Bad Rep but that is what i have to do now.
There is absolutely no discomfort whatsoever in me believing that is it is leaning increasingly to that at all. I have made mention of it several times. Anyway, some people aspire to become a beautifully crafted troll.

P.s. please throw some bad rep my way, for varieties sake if you wouldn't mind.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:11 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEBE91 View Post
Determination and physical prowess are also talent... Idiot!!!
Largely non-tennis specific.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #39
country flag Shinoj

Incredible is the ignorance of noticing a naturally gifted player in these parts. Its shameful really. But then what do you expect in an internet forum.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:39 AM   #40
country flag BEBE91

BEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond reputeBEBE91 has a reputation beyond repute

Nobody becomes a great tennis player without a huge determination. No matter how "talented" you are...
Old 01-13-2012, 08:44 AM   #41
country flag Shinoj

Quote:
There is absolutely no discomfort whatsoever in me believing that is it is leaning increasingly to that at all. I have made mention of it several times. Anyway, some people aspire to become a beautifully crafted troll.

P.s. please throw some bad rep my way, for varieties sake if you wouldn't mind.

You get really happy by getting Good rep from kids.Eh ?
Old 01-13-2012, 08:45 AM   #42
country flag BEBE91

Talent is not about style you hit the ball, its about winning matches..You can get a good technigue with good coaching, but if you cant win matches with your good technigue you are not talented. There are lots of players who hits the ball well but are not able to win matches... They are not talented.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:48 AM   #43
country flag Sri

Sri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond reputeSri has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Talent is not about style you hit the ball, its about winning matches..You can get a good technigue with good coaching, but if you cant win matches with your good technigue you are not talented. There are lots of players who hits the ball well but are not able to win matches... They are not talented.
Nonsense. Talent is about having the ability to achieve something. Success is actually achieving it. Talent != Success.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:51 AM   #44
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Great another clown who can't see past anything but results.

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal!
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 09:50 AM   #45

Quote:
You get really happy by getting Good rep from kids.Eh ?
No it's boring, that's why I'd like a bit of red to keep the scene fresh.