The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-11-2012, 04:12 PM   #136
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nole fan View Post
I actually think what Shinoj says makes a lot of sense.
Let the haters be.

They hate Nole for his success and his class.
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-11-2012, 04:23 PM   #137
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Fedal era seems to be completely over or will be by the end of this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Let the haters be.

Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:20 PM   #138
country flag Shinoj

Shinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond reputeShinoj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grassquet View Post
Are you snorting something?
Shinoj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 05:37 PM   #139
country flag mark73

mark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond reputemark73 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinoj View Post
The main reason that it wasnt as good as compared to his previous seasons is pretty Obvious. Djokovic emerged in 2011 and Nadal always had the better of Federer. Remove those two he would dominate in more or less the same way. And thats what happened in the end of 2011. Nadal and Djokovic both got exhausted and Federer started dominating.

Its a Big myth that federer has declined. Nadal and Djokovic have been better than Federer. Fuckin Deal with it.
Ok so at 31 he has not declined. Perhaps Aggassi and Sampras never declined either. You can't seriously believe that at 31 you are at the same level as at 24.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:38 PM   #140
country flag Everko

Everko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond reputeEverko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Let the haters be.

exactly. There is nothing to hate Djokovic about. He is the best option to win if Nadal is not winning

about the Federer Will Fall thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raferminator
Best damn thread I've ever read on MTF. You should be awarded for being a visionary. Some of us out here noticed it and appreciated it.
Federer will fall
Murray will never win a slam
Federer will never beat Nadal again in a slam
Golubev will rise
Go Ouahab
Everko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:13 PM   #141
country flag Gagsquet
Banned!

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond reputeGagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Are you snorting something?
cocaine most of the time.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 07:48 PM   #142
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond reputesilverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Like your favourite
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:19 PM   #143
country flag Macbrother

Location: Ward 47 of the Tilonus Institute for Mental Disorders
Macbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The main reason that it wasnt as good as compared to his previous seasons is pretty Obvious. Djokovic emerged in 2011 and Nadal always had the better of Federer. Remove those two he would dominate in more or less the same way. And thats what happened in the end of 2011. Nadal and Djokovic both got exhausted and Federer started dominating.

Its a Big myth that federer has declined. Nadal and Djokovic have been better than Federer. Fuckin Deal with it.
Right, it's perfectly natural that someone who's half way to 31 is able to maintain the same level he was in his early 20's. Sampras wasn't a worse player when he lost in the 2nd round of Wimbledon -- George Bastl was just that good.

Federer isn't the player he was in 2005 and as such Djokovic and others are able to take advantage of it -- that's fact. You deal with it.

The greatest backhand pass ever.

fucktard. n. A special variety of retard whose condition arises not from clinically demonstrable neurological impairment, but from buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.
Macbrother is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:36 PM   #144
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macbrother View Post
Sampras wasn't a worse player when he lost in the 2nd round of Wimbledon -- George Bastl was just that good.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:44 PM   #145
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right, it's perfectly natural that someone who's half way to 31 is able to maintain the same level he was in his early 20's. Sampras wasn't a worse player when he lost in the 2nd round of Wimbledon -- George Bastl was just that good.

Federer isn't the player he was in 2005 and as such Djokovic and others are able to take advantage of it -- that's fact. You deal with it.
and Roger took advantage that in his prime his main opponents were nowhere near his level .....shit happens
Saberq is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:59 PM   #146
country flag Macbrother

Macbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond reputeMacbrother has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberq View Post
and Roger took advantage that in his prime his main opponents were nowhere near his level .....shit happens
Well I don't exactly blame them, it's kinda hard to be near Federer's peak level, you know.

fucktard. n. A special variety of retard whose condition arises not from clinically demonstrable neurological impairment, but from buttersnap shitfuckery of the mind.
Old 01-11-2012, 09:14 PM   #147
country flag Saberq

Saberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond reputeSaberq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well I don't exactly blame them, it's kinda hard to be near Federer's peak level, you know.
you dont understand .....take Roger out for example from 2004-2007 and put Novak this Novak of 2011-2012 instead of him and he dominates more than in 2011....superior talent around weak talent ....
Old 01-11-2012, 09:35 PM   #148
country flag Macbrother

Quote:
you dont understand .....take Roger out for example from 2004-2007 and put Novak this Novak of 2011-2012 instead of him and he dominates more than in 2011....superior talent around weak talent ....
Just like Novak was able to dominate "weak talent" Roddick, right? First and foremost see how long "this" Djokovic lasts before making any sweeping generalizations, speculation, and conjecture about what Novak would or wouldn't do in any other era.

Old 01-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #149
country flag HKz
Hakeem

HKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond reputeHKz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
2012? Abu Dhabi counts?
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #150
country flag Saberq

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKz View Post
2012? Abu Dhabi counts?
let's say for the sake of argument that he has the same 2012 ....